Bigfoot is real.

Guest A- boy-from-golden-valley

Like I have said before, NatFoot: Try bathing a 10 lb. house cat and see what happens :O The 'cat' in the photo may look well fed and be standing stretched out but its belly looks empty.

4 hours ago, hiflier said:

Like I have said before, NatFoot: Try bathing a 10 lb. house cat and see what happens :O The 'cat' in the photo may look well fed and be standing stretched out but its belly looks empty.

I had a 24 lb. Maine Coon Cat.....he bathed himself.  I had no intention of letting him get a hold of me with paws that looked like catchers mitts with claws.

• Haha 1

At 24 lbs. sounds like not only did he bathe himself but did pretty much anything else he felt like doing as well- without your "help" LOL. 

Holy ****! That's a very BIG and HEAVY looking cougar, SWWASAS! Ummm, since I'm in W Ore, and rather freaked out by large wild cats, where was this?

On 11/27/2018 at 1:29 PM, SWWASAS said:

Got this picture from a friend.    This cat was stalking his friends daughter over in Western Oregon.  Look at the size of the thing.   I need a bigger gun.   

cougar.jpg

What are you packing?

Holsteins get huge. My dad had one he could not look over his back. Dad was 5’11”.

Unfortunately they make horrible beef. They are a diary breed.

6 minutes ago, norseman said:

Holsteins get huge. My dad had one he could not look over his back. Dad was 5’11”.

Unfortunately they make horrible beef. They are a diary breed.

That's a lot of milk.

4 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

That's a lot of milk.

Well actually..... no milk. Not with a steer! :)

Steers get bigger.....kinda like Eunuchs.

7D623E57-930B-4ED9-8324-4AF36F623F54.png

Edited by norseman

• gigantor unfeatured this topic