Poll: When Would An Announcement Of e-DNA Positive For Sasquatch Be Made?

hiflier

When Would An Announcement Of e-DNA Positive For Sasquatch Be Made?  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Arvedis said:

But I do not accept the reason is because of a shadowy government presence is warning them not to.

And nor do I, my friend. I rather think it is because they have managed to be a step ahead of that.

1 hour ago, Arvedis said:

Maybe they are waiting for their testing to be complete and analyzed?  That would make sense and then all of this cross talk could go away.

Indeed. I do think that is the case

I don't know if you are interested in hearing Derek Randles and Shane Corson talk about the nesting site but if you are then you can get as updated as the folks that attend the conferences. This episode is from March 2018: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/monsterxradio/2018/03/18/bigfoot-research-science-and-nests-with-the-olympic-projects-derek-randles

There is a podcast from a different source from just this past September. If I can locate it I will post it here as well.

Edited by hiflier

Why don't you jump on in here and tell everyone who made the nests and we can take it from there. If you are a bear expert then it would be even better :) 

Edited by hiflier

Hiflier,

I think going back to the meldrum escapade, you have developed a reputation of hitching your horses onto the next big BF proof idea and running with it.   I get that you believe in BF and want it to be true, but given the history....a wait and see approach is much more level headed.   Sure, get excited behind the scenes, jump for joy, but in the public eye, it’s best to stay neutral.  There are far more cases of hoax and mis interpreted evidence than proof.   Hitch your horses to enough of the wrong wagons and you lose all credibility.  Patience is a virtue.   

5 hours ago, hiflier said:

Even these nests may not prove existence; but they also didn't happen as a freak of natural process either. Something/someone made them-on purpose. It will be extremely interesting to have an answer to that no matter who or what it turns out to be

Does the above quote read like I am somehow not able to remain open minded? This is a Bigfoot Forum. I am a proponent. But I am far, FAR, from everything being Bigfoot out there. This discovery is pretty fantastic even if was a military exercise- which I have mentioned more than once. The nests are real. What made them? That's what I want to know and so do many others. If, and I say IF these were made by a big hairy hominid then I honestly do not think the creature has gone unnoticed by public officials all this time. I see nothing wrong with that assessment. 

But I will say this, this is a thread for discussing the topic- NOT for telling me to take a break, take a deep breath, chill out or anything else directed at me personally. There is a topic here with a Poll. The Poll doesn't have a category that says, "Is hiflier losing it".

I am discussing this OP and throwing out numerous questions along the way that no one even bothers to answer. I look at the subject from every conceivable angle and I have very much appreciated everyone's input but When Squatchy McSquatch comes on here tells me to "breathe some reality"?  And yet has nothing to add to the thread that is anything like a discussion of the topic? Well, who needs THAT? I do not appreciate being backhanded by anyone. No one does. So leave me out of the discussion and please stay on topic.

29 minutes ago, Twist said:

I get that you believe in BF and want it to be true

I DO NOT "believe" in Bigfoot. I am on this investigation as much as anyone else is. I THINK that Patty was real. There is a difference.

29 minutes ago, Twist said:

Hitch your horses to enough of the wrong wagons and you lose all credibility.

Ah yes, more personal advice....no thanks. But the OP is a good place to focus on. Try it.

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, hiflier said:

But I will say this, this is a thread for discussing the topic- NOT for telling me to take a break, take a deep breath, chill out or anything else directed at me personally.

My post was not a personal attack, it was an observation within the flow of the topic.      You do tend to hitch your horse to any pro BF topic and I just suggest you take some of it in stride.   There are many hoaxers and tricksters out there.   Take the advice or leave it.  Your call.   Again, patience is a virtue.  

• Upvote 1

Yes, and while I am being patient I am looking at everything from all angles. It starts with IF there are Sasquatches around then government knows about them. Period. I don't understand how folks can take the viewpoint that government doesn't care about Sasquatches and that's why there has been no announcement of any Bigfoot existence. Does that sound even close to being correct? We have Gorillas in just about all of the major zoos in the U.S. The primate section of those zoo is the biggest draw. But nope. Government doesn't care one bit about Bigfoots?

And that is where it all starts, Twist. It starts with the fact that I think that should Bigfoot exist then government would care a great deal about them. So why no admission of existence? Or even an admission of NON-existence? It is pretty easy to take either of those questions and 'make trouble' on the Forum. Because to answer either of those questions it always comes back in the 'it's not good' column.

Simply put? If the creatures do not exist then the public is being hosed and has been hosed for the last 60 years- By everyone on the business money-making side of the equation- i.e., all of the Bigfoot 'biz' people. I am sure government knows that VERY well. They get the revenue from it.

Simply put? If the creatures DO exist then the public is being kept from the truth because of the OTHER money-making side of the equation- namely resource harvesting, land use, and development.

In truth, the government gets revenue from both whether Bigfoot exists or not- and long as the truth either way remains undeclared.

Is there a middle road. NO, there isn't a middle road. I have yet to hear any comments on the possibility of a military survival exercise as being the source of the nest building. And as 'luck' would have it I even have 3-4 questions about that. Because even if there are no answers to be had? It is STILL important to have questions even about such things as that. It helps in constantly inching the Sasquatch subject forward toward resolution. And forward is the only direction the subject must go in. And I push it as hard as I can. It's what I do. It's what I have always done for over five years here. It is how I have learned to cut through the BS in order to keep my focus on the possible causes and conditions of why we have yet to get the final word on existence, one way or another, after all this time. In other words, I see the 'patience' of the last 60 years as simply maintaining the status quo.

Edited by hiflier

IF Sasquatch is real then why don't we know? People say we don't know because the government doesn't think the creatures are important. Do you think that is the case? Is that is your position too? That compared to Gorillas Sasquatch is so far down the ladder that government has not one speck of interest in them? Grizzlies yes. Deer yes. Moose Yes. Elk yes. Fish yes. Birds yes. Salamanders yes. But not Sasquatch? Zero interest? Does that make any sense to you?

So to answer your question, Twist, IF the creatures truly exist then yep. There is a blackout on them.

And what if they don't exist? That's easy. No one in government is officially saying they don't. So, my friend it is GAME ON is it not? We have these nests. What made them? WHO made them? Regardless of Sasquatch existence or not the nests are of highly significant importance. Agreed? How far would they go , or the testing go, to get that answer?

IF Sasquatch exists how far would the testing get? All the way to peer review? All the way to publishing in a scientific journal? All the to an announcement to the public?

Would other scientists even DO a peer review? That may be the most important question of all.

Edited by hiflier

State governments will deceive its residents about whether a species exists in that state. It's far better to take the position that it does not exist and incur no costs nor spend resources rather than to have to deal with the myriad of laws, regulations, and costs involved. For example, my sister lives in upstate NYS and she told me about a mountain lion incident there a few years ago. Their governmental agency, Encon, position is that mountain lions do not exist in NYS, period. They kept that silly little mantra until one was finally rubbed in their face. A mountain lion was proved to be in NYS, documented by an Encon officer's wife, as I understand the story, and killed in Connecticut. As fate would have it,  Encon knew about it all along and kept it secret. This is a perfect example of how a government will knowingly choose to keep silent and not report facts as they know them:

https://www.timesunion.com/local/article/State-silent-as-big-cat-passes-Lake-George-2123402.php

There is only bad news for the government if any animal is documented to exist forcing that particular governmental unit (state or Federal) to deal with it.  Are they conspiracies?  Are they a cover up?  They are clearly attempts to sweep things under the rug and governments are highly-skilled at doing so.

What adjective(s) would you use to describe the above incident? Would the public have ever found out about this if the cat had not been killed or the Encon's official's wife hadn't seen it and its trackway?

Edited by wiiawiwb

What if adding a mature discussion to the thread of the thread was possible? This is the second time you've ridiculed it. Why are you bothering, Squatchy? Maybe helping maintain the negative stigma along is important to you? 

Admin

I've heard that when you're catching flak you're over the target...

The problem for squatchy is that he's using personal attacks, I guess because he can't come up with a counter argument. Anyway he's going to have to deal with the admins, because it's a rule violation.

Telling someone to step away and take a breather is a rules violation?  Or did I miss some other posts?  

Edited by Twist

Admin

It's a personal attack. I did hide another offencive post.

Also, trolling is against the rules.

• gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • gigantor locked this topic
  • gigantor unlocked this topic