Guest NWSquatcher

Finding Blobsquatches

Guest teria

I have a blobsquatch vid I'd like to share. To me, the image I see is obvious, but you do have to look closely. The location of the figure is hard to describe, and I don't know how to call attention to the image with a red circle or a yellow square, etc. like I've seen in other vids and photos. Any suggestions? Many thanks. :)

Edited by teria

gigantor

1) Play it on your computer and pause it at the right time.

2) hit shift-PrtScr on you keyboard.

3) go to Start--> all programs --> Paint.

4) Edit --> paste

5) add circles or whatever.

6) File --> save as . You want to save it as a jpg file.

7) post it.

This is one of my favorites, still have no idea what set the cam off.

Interesting, I saw the "Blobsquatch" almost immediately.

Cotter

2/3 of the way up the outhouse - on the left side (as you are looking at the pic) - looks kinda like a bf face?

Guest BrendonScott

A few members have said they enjoy looking at Blobsquatches. On the old BFF there was a thread with some interesting pictures of how shadows, stumps, lichen, leaves, limbs and assorted lighting affects could appear to be a blobsquatch. Examining blobsquatches can be educational and fun.

Do you have any blobsquatches you want to share? Here is one to start. I'm not going to circle anything, everyone gets an opportunity to determine what they see or don't see in a picture. No need for a backstory, it's just a picture with a possible blobsquatch in it. :)

post-208-086958700 1284915834_thumb.jpg

If only BF would wear that red and white sweater and use that cane I left out in the woods... We wouldn't be having this problem!

Look more closely. They are hiding and want you to think it's just a shadow. but if you zoom in you can see them.

Edited by Kings Canyon

SquatchinNY

No way on earth 5 BF are right there. Shadows.

Respectfully,

SNY