Finding Bigfoot With Google Earth

MindSquatch

I use Google Earth quite often in aiding me in narrowing down my search where Bigfoot's may hangout in areas where I can access in a day's hike, and has helped tremendously. When searching, I also try to spot anything that doesn't seem to match the other trees or shadows to see if it could be a possible Bigfoot. Recently I made a post where there is an area where I won't go beyond, I call it a barrier wall where my instincts tells me not to go any further. Yesterday while using Google Earth to check beyond this barrier, I came across something that has the appearance of a massive Bigfoot just beyond that barrier by the creek that comes out of the canyon. This is the area where I've seen three Bigfoot's with multiple track ways. On the picture if you look at the top, it looks like the head of a Bigfoot. The picture is somewhat distorted near the left shoulder, but everything else seems to match a Bigfoot. Just thought I would share. 

earth_postcard_1542598381.jpg

MS , very interesting find.  Note what looks like a sagittal crest. Kudos!  Here's where the "military grade" version of it would come in handy!

I'm curious -- how did you come to find it to begin with? Did you see a dark speck as you scanned and moved about in GE?

Edited by wiiawiwb

23 minutes ago, wiiawiwb said:

MS , very interesting find.  Note what looks like a sagittal crest. Kudos!  Here's where the "military grade" version of it would come in handy!

I'm curious -- how did you come to find it to begin with? Did you see a dark speck as you scanned and moved about in GE?

I was checking out where I found a track way that followed a deer trail across a steep mountain side that leads to the creek where this photo is.  You can also see a little bit of red by the eyes. 

16 hours ago, MindSquatch said:

I use Google Earth quite often in aiding me in narrowing down my search where Bigfoot's may hangout in areas where I can access in a day's hike, and has helped tremendously. When searching, I also try to spot anything that doesn't seem to match the other trees or shadows to see if it could be a possible Bigfoot. Recently I made a post where there is an area where I won't go beyond, I call it a barrier wall where my instincts tells me not to go any further. Yesterday while using Google Earth to check beyond this barrier, I came across something that has the appearance of a massive Bigfoot just beyond that barrier by the creek that comes out of the canyon. This is the area where I've seen three Bigfoot's with multiple track ways. On the picture if you look at the top, it looks like the head of a Bigfoot. The picture is somewhat distorted near the left shoulder, but everything else seems to match a Bigfoot. Just thought I would share. 

earth_postcard_1542598381.jpg

Im not sure I understand. When I look at my ranch from google Earth? Its a year old.

3 hours ago, norseman said:

Im not sure I understand. When I look at my ranch from google Earth? Its a year old.

Yes, what did think I was talking about?

Just now, MindSquatch said:

Yes, what did think I was talking about?

I thought you were using google earth as a scouting tool in real time. Whatever you have there in that image is long long gone.

It is an interesting pixelated blobsquatch.  What gives it some possible credibility oomph is that really looks like a mid stride with the right leg up.  Also the possible outline of a right arm. 

It's inconclusive but I'd give it a 6, which is a lot higher than I would give other blobsquatches :smoke:

1 hour ago, norseman said:

I thought you were using google earth as a scouting tool in real time. Whatever you have there in that image is long long gone.

No real time! If it is a Bigfoot, it was near another track way I came upon last December just before Christmas on the opposite side of the creek up the side of the mountain which I do have a video of. The tracks are 17 inches long, same size tracks from the one's I found in April of 2013.

27 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

It is an interesting pixelated blobsquatch.  What gives it some possible credibility oomph is that really looks like a mid stride with the right leg up.  Also the possible outline of a right arm. 

It's inconclusive but I'd give it a 6, which is a lot higher than I would give other blobsquatches :smoke:

Glad you noticed that right leg.  A 6 is pretty good. The area was already spooky, now it's even more so. Just wish I had someone who is fit enough to go back in there with me. 

Can you show me the picture not zoomed in to give it some context?

Has anyone ever spotted other animals using this technique?

This is the Buffalo herd of the Kalispel tribe on GE.

Ive included a photo of the herd that would have been taken at the top of the GE image looking SW or towards the left edge of the GE image.

1EAB0AA0-BAAA-4205-938D-B78EB81F41A9.png

ECBCD156-41A8-4726-886E-6CA9E0D61118.jpeg

22 minutes ago, norseman said:

Here is an example. These are buffalo in the same pasture as the buffalo picture I shared in the wildlife thread.

What is very important is to note the elevation and eye altitude of the image. The second image is a from a similar elevation and eye altitude.

Find a known object (like a car or a road) at the same elevation and eye altitude and you can determine how big an object is.

If the black area in the O.P. is the size of a bus, it's probably not a bigfoot.

165729545_GEBuffalo.thumb.jpg.f08d0e8aeeb3f0e0470a02ef2a510ef7.jpg

1892978238_GEPickups.thumb.jpg.16e733015ef13125f14506920ef97e48.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, norseman said:

This is the Buffalo herd of the Kalispel tribe on GE.

Ive included a photo of the herd that would have been taken at the top of the GE image looking SW or towards the left edge of the GE image.

1EAB0AA0-BAAA-4205-938D-B78EB81F41A9.png

ECBCD156-41A8-4726-886E-6CA9E0D61118.jpeg

How one can claim or believe that they see a bent leg of a BF or any other creature for that matter on a photo taken from GE (directly overhead) is beyond me.  The only way would be if the creature is laying down sprawled out.  I'm sorry but...

And one, of course, has to see the photo zoomed out enough to provide some kind of context for size as well as location.

Is MindSquatch using a different version of GE or does GE Pro a better picture? Clearly, the picture of MS is much clearer especially when you consider how zoomed in it is compared to other examples in this thread.

• gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic