Finding Bigfoot With Google Earth

MindSquatch

Explorer, the area isn't far my Bigfoot area and have hiked just to the north east of Salt Springs Lake, it's very rugged with hardly any hikers. The Bear River just north of Devil's Lake seems to be an awesome area also with all that granite with hundreds of pools. The whole area is remote and See's very few people. Most of your hikers are hiking the PCT, and the areas around Tahoe and Yosemite to the south. I gave all my literature to a friend of interviews from the Miwoks and Washo People from way back around 1915 by anthropologist. The tribal members were aware of the Giants that live in those mountains and feared them. I'm searching for the best way in besides that winding road that goes to Salt Springs Lake. I'm taking a long vacation this summer so there's a good chance I can explore some of the different areas there. 

Explorer, the area isn't far my Bigfoot area and have hiked just to the north east of Salt Springs Lake, it's very rugged with hardly any hikers. The Bear River just north of Devil's Lake seems to be an awesome area also with all that granite with hundreds of pools. The whole area is remote and see's very few people. Most of your hikers are hiking the PCT, and the areas around Tahoe and Yosemite to the south. I gave all my literature to a friend of interviews from the Miwoks and Washo People from way back around 1915 by anthropologist. The tribal members were aware of the Giants that live in those mountains and feared them. I'm searching for the best way in besides that winding road that goes to Salt Springs Lake. I'm taking a long vacation this summer so there's a good chance I can explore some of the different areas there. I'm been writing about the ancients (Sasquatch) who lived in the Lake Tahoe and Yosemite area thousands of years ago and how it must of been for them. Today they are still in both areas both have to remain hidden as they watch from the distance hidden on the face of the surrounding mountains. If you can imagine how they freely walked the shores of Tahoe during the daytime way back then. 

I remember a guy writing to the back woodsman  magazine a few years ago.  I don’t remember why the guy was looking at GE but he had 2 pictures of a road in northern Minnesota that showed a car driving down the road and a the next shot had a huge black object walking across the road.  It looked like Bigfoot and was a lot taller then the car.   The picture I believe was taken out in the middle of nowhere.  No houses or towns close by, and I think the guy had scrolled up and down the road for miles in both directions.