Are you familiar with Bob Gymlan?

Madison5716

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the link.  I had not heard of Mr. Gymlan, although I was familiar with that 911 call.  Bob's observations are very interesting and would be difficult to argue with..

On 11/22/2018 at 8:14 PM, MikeZimmer said:

I think he is pretty good and have watched several videos.

I have watched a whole lot more now, and think that he blows most other analysts away with his insights and tight logic. Highly recommended.

Bob Gymlan does do an excellent job at connecting the dots by compare and contrast with the gorilla and it’s subsequent discovery in 1847.

he does act like it’s just some giant bipedal ape that has yet to be verified and he does compare and contrast with Elkanah Walker mentioning how the local natives would talk about an unhinged Sasquatch type creature in 1841 and gymlan compares it to the gorillas discovery six years later on the other side of the planet.  My only problem is that he overlooks the possible .gov cover up aspect.

nothing I say is new but I personally believe there’s a cover up for a few reasons with the primary reason being that a disclosure of Sasquatch to the general public would up Pandora’s box for .gov

secondary reasons for a cover up could be economic reasons involving the timber and lumber industry as well tourism.  Another secondary could be a sizable amount of them do abduct people as a good source when some of them are emaciated or they could abduct people for unknown reasons.  Another secondary reason is that if they were publicly acknowledged a lot of hunters would converge on the forests and the woods to kill them and the Sasquatches could associate all human activity as a threat.

none of those reasons or opinions are my own.  Just saying though.  Our population density and modern technology would suggest that if it is a real flesh and blood creature it would have been discovered by now.  I know the conspiracies sound circular btw.

the majority of knowers claim it’s a flesh and blood creature. (their hair is matted and dirty/muddy, they throw rocks and branch’s, make vocalizations, dig through trash cans etc.)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9RCTmgcD5mg

Edited by RedHawk454
  • Upvote 1