Searching For Bigfoot in Oregon - Take 2

NatFoot
BFF Donor

Looks like a shadow to me.

Huntster
BFF Donor

Me, too.

Madison5716

Doesn't it look really big for how far away it is? Maybe there's two? I'll have to go there again and take a comparison photo.

I really have no idea.

BigTreeWalker

Of course if you do, for a good comparison it needs to be the same time on a sunny day. Something to look for also would be a large bush in that spot, if the timing is different and not a sunny day. 

SWWASAS

I always have to point out with pictures that one needs to be aware of what you are looking at the pictures with.     I have so many personal experiences with people with IPhones,  IPads or small screen tablets saying they cannot see a detail in a picture.   I have a computer with a HD 17 inch screen.    The Apple products tend to have loyal customers who bristle at criticism.    But,   I also have both an I Pad and I phone and can directly compare pictures with my computer.    The Apple products do not deal well with shadow or poorly illuminated picture portions for some reason.     I suspect it is due to good contrast costing a lot of power consumption.      Any picture is subject to interpretation and that is why I asked if Madison had seen any movement in that direction.   

MIB

^^^^ In addition, ideally, you'd have a person of known size stand as near as possible to whatever that is/was for comparison purposes.     While they're doing that, they can also look for tracks, mashed down vegetation, and anything else that might suggest what it is / was.

MIB

SWWASAS

Bear leave a lot of prints because of their weight,  so if the soil is at all damp there should be bear prints.      I am guessing those poles are at least 1/4 mile apart so the dark object is likely pushing 1/2 mile from the camera.   That means bush or whatever,  it is pretty large.   Much larger than some raccoon at that distance.    Same location, same time of day it will either be there or not.   If not it is something that moved off on it's own.  Well maybe.    Long story there but not one I want to tell again.     

BigTreeWalker
7 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

Bear leave a lot of prints because of their weight,  so if the soil is at all damp there should be bear prints.      I am guessing those poles are at least 1/4 mile apart so the dark object is likely pushing 1/2 mile from the camera.   That means bush or whatever,  it is pretty large.   Much larger than some raccoon at that distance.    Same location, same time of day it will either be there or not.   If not it is something that moved off on it's own.  Well maybe.    Long story there but not one I want to tell again.     

Just curious. If the posts are 1/4 mile apart and she is between posts. Then that is less than 1/4 mile. Knowing how most cameras make things look further away, my guess is less than 200 yards.

You are right about looking for bear prints and even when dry you can find them in the dust. But they don't gouge the soil like elk and deer so they can be easily missed at times.

Madison5716

Date & Time - May 11, 2019 from 11am until 3pm

Location - Undisclosed location in the Cascades

Weather - 85 degrees F, sunny and mildly breezy

What Happened  - NorthWind, a friend and i went out and examined a meadow and the surrounding forest out in the deep woods. We found a couple of ver subtle, odd things. One was two small seedlings woven together under-over and pulled across what looked to be a path, and tucked in front of another tree. No way did this occur naturally.  We are still examining photos and videos; there may be updates. For whatever readon, there was very little storm damage where we were, so there may have been a lean - it was a different type of tree from the one it was leaning on and we couldnt see where it came from. We also found some bones and it appeared that one was broken open for the narrow.  An interesting day!

20190511_132125.jpg

20190511_132131.jpg

20190511_131112.jpg

20190511_125636.jpg

20190511_123308.jpg

Madison5716

My friend and I went out this morning to the Triangle Lake area. It was a glorious spring day!  We did actually find

Bigfoot on the highway into town, which made us laugh. And crawdads.  Oh, and I nearly fell in a creek.

20190519_110830.jpg

20190519_104544.jpg

20190519_095813.jpg

20190519_103041.jpg

Edited by Madison5716

Madison5716

I forgot to post the funny!

20190519_122723.jpg

wiiawiwb

Looks beautiful. Has Triangle Lake area produced any sasquatch-related activity?

Madison5716

Supposedly.  Friends and acquaintances are now passing on their bigfoot stories to me as the word gets out that Im interested, so my friends and i, or NorthWind and I, are checking them out nearly every weekend now (pending gas money availability). I had several leads to go on with that area. We went to several places around that area, up several roads into the woods a half dozen miles each. We didn't really  find anything, but my friend has bad knees (plus she's one of my teachers at my school and my Director would kill me if i let her get injured), so it was very mild hiking on dirt roads and nothing too strenuous.  We drove a lot with my monocular and binoculars, just looking. We did connect with a friend of hers that lives in one of the valley's off of the road up to Triangle Lake, and are making plans to visit. This person has lived in that valley for 30 years, so there may be some stories there, and for sure she knows her neighbors, so we may get access to property that we passed while driving that was with posted "no trespassing " signs that looked like good, potential habitat. Who knows? I hope we do eventually find something thataway, but yesterday we found zilch.

Edited by Madison5716

Madison5716

Date & Time -5.25.19, approximately 930am -11am

Weather - Overcast, 45 degrees

Location - Same meadow environment  as on 5.11

What Happened  - NorthWind and I returned to the location to do comparison photos of two anomalies that sppeared in my pictures after i went home on 5.11 and examined the photos we had taken.  We explored behind the two trees and discovered an open area behind the trees where you could be hidden yet observe vehicles parked on the road. We found an open area/trail leading from that area into the meadow. It had rained hard the night before we arrived. Everything's was wet, there were no footprints.  Here are the two anomalies (the troll looking one is approximately 8 feet tall and the other seemed higher, at 10 feet, but smaller). Heres also NorthWind doing height comparisons. 

20190525_164935.jpg

20190525_170659.jpg

20190512_090422.png

20190525_164834.jpg

20190525_113200.jpg

20190525_113407.jpg

20190525_112735.jpg

20190525_112755.jpg

Madison5716

Date & Time - Monday, May 27, 2019; 10am

Location - southern Willamette Valley, Oregon

Weather - overcast, 50 degrees F, no wind, perfect adventuring weather imo

What Happened  - I wanted to take pix of a covered bridge, and along the way check out something i saw last fall and haven't gotten around to exploring. A friend was supposed to go with me, but she bailed, so I went alone. I could see what looks like stacked branches against a tree trunk, and took some pix into the forest from the treeline. It had rained the might before and the thigh high grasses and the stream i forded in the roadside ditch got me very wet and i was creeped out by this forest, so i stayed on the treeline and took video and pix. I did hear whistling and crackling in the woods. When i got home, I found three anomalies. I dont know if these are bigfoots, dogmen, monsters that go bump in the night or pareidolia - each pix looks like one of those, and of course they are clearer on my phone than what it'll  look like here. Probably unrelated,  but my truck died 15 minutes later and i had to get towed into town. Unkess someone else drives, looks like I'm grounded until i can afford to fix it.

20190527_082826.jpg

20190527_082925.jpg

20190527_113322.jpg

20190527_131235.jpg

20190527_113400.jpg

20190527_094206.jpg

Edited by Madison5716