Madison5716

Searching For Bigfoot in Oregon - Take 2

Madison5716

Sunday, September 8, 2019 - Any ideas on how this tree got hung up in the bigger tree, with the roots dangling down? I'm open to suggestions. The darker bark behind it is a different tree, if you zoom. 

20190907_133612.jpg

20190911_090825.jpg

Also, 95% sure they're human, because there were boot prints not far away (though I suppose the booted dude could have been studying them, too,  since the child prints wete much deeper than the booted prints), but its always kinda thrilling to find barefoot prints.  Little 6" prints (rotten parents to let their littles run barefoot in that rocky muddy soil,  who wants that mud in your vehicle?). CAN'T WAIT to explore a few months from now for prints on lonely shorelines after some serious cold weather! 

I think think my whole bigfoot search could be summarized as "things that make you go hmmmm in the woods"!

20190907_160846.jpg

20190907_160856.jpg

Edited by Madison5716
  • Upvote 1

Madison5716

Here's the booted prints next to the barefoot prints for comparison.  

Just fun to find and wonder who made them, when and why. It's like detective work in many ways.

20190907_160419.jpg

Edited by Madison5716
  • Upvote 2

hiflier

The boot prints do not look as deep as the barefoot ones?

Madison5716

That's what it looked like to me. Could be that the booted person walked on firmer soil than the smaller barefoot child. Could be that they were laid down at different times. We don't know.

On a different note, my dog and I puttered around one of the area lakes yesterday.  Didn't see anything unusual,  though I found a half dozen area I want to look into further. My truck is now dog approved:)

20190912_134520.jpg

• Upvote 3