Madison5716

Searching For Bigfoot in Oregon - Take 2

hiflier
Posted (edited)

The freaky looking first one I am sure it was a result of treetops partially interfering with the light source. I think we can call this case closed. Good sleuthing, M !! Great follow up by you and Northwind. Your efforts and diligence are much appreciated.

Of course the freakiest one would be a blue orb in an image taken with the sun BEHIND you :O 

Edited by hiflier
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Catmandoo
7 hours ago, hiflier said:

Good sleuthing, M !! Great follow up by you and Northwind.

You left out gotafeeling.

I still like the spider webs at the root ball area reflecting morning sun theory. Could take a year to check on that one for exact time, location and sun position.  There is nothing to fear except fear itself....................and maybe spiders.

I was bitten by a brown recluse spider once. Poor thing, it got real sick.

• Haha 1

hiflier
6 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

I certainly did and I apologize for that.

NorthWind
10 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

I still like the spider webs at the root ball area reflecting morning sun theory. Could take a year to check on that one for exact time, location and sun position.  There is nothing to fear except fear itself....................and maybe spiders.

I was bitten by a brown recluse spider once. Poor thing, it got real sick.

When I was up there Saturday, I hiked up there to look for cameras, or anything interesting. Looked hard. Saw nothing at all that was unusual. I even looked for webs, as you suggested. Nothing but vegetation, downed trees, rocks, leaves, and of course, mushrooms (it's that season here, bur no bioluminescent ones). In fact, i took a photo from about the same spot as the original with my phone. Got a similar "orb" in the foreground, and it's even blue. I am quite satisfied with the lens flare theory.

20191005_095029_resized.jpg

• Upvote 1

hiflier

Good man, good field work. We've seen too many blobsquatches that fail to show accurate before or after follow up photos for comparisons although some, to their credit, do. My gratitude to all of you for your efforts. Valuable info for you and the rest of us came out of it so it's all good. 

• Upvote 1