Searching For Bigfoot in Oregon

Madison5716

Madison5716

Become known as the go-to person in your area. Make your interest in bigfoot public, despite the occasional big of mockery, and Oregonians have stories.

wiiawiwb

It's a gorgeous area the two of you do your sasquatching in.  Very green, dense, wet, with endless forests. Prime habitat.

SWWASAS

Skeptics wonder how BF could be there in any numbers but not be seen in the forests.     Those that know the history of World War II know that a German Army infiltrated the Ardens Forest in great numbers including dozens of tanks without being detected by the Allies before the Germans launched into what became the Battle of the Bulge.  Madisons forest pictures could literally be hiding an army of BF.   

• Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Madison5716
Posted (edited)

output(14).jpg

NorthWind and I returned to the sighting site - I'm losing track of my days here - two weeks ago? - and found deer in the same area. This is what the deer looked like. Definitely not what we saw! I'm really glad that we saw the deer, even though they were not what we were looking for.

Edited by Madison5716
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • 3 weeks later...
Madison5716

Date & Time - Monday, September 7, 2020 - 10pm+

Weather - Warm 75°F, some wildfire smoke, very windy, hazardous 

Location - Lane County Oregon

What Happened- NorthWind and I went out with our FLIR cameras to explore an area where I had my first encounter at exactly this time of year in 2012. The trail was hazardous, with falling tree limbs and branches all over the path. We bailed after 15 minutes down the nearest road after a huge tree limb broke and crashed on the path 50 feet behind us. Must have been 15 inches in diameter from the sound of it, it was big. Cracking, swaying trees all around us in the dark.  It was probably stupid, especially since I still have tubes sticking out of my chest and bandages, LOL, but I was going stir crazy sitting at home.

We did see eyeshine across the river in flashlight beams. But whatever it was, it was hiding behind cold, dense bushes and only an indistinct head shape showed, really, only the eyes. No idea what it was. Kinda scary walk.  You can see in the bridge picture that the sky is beginning to fill with smoke.

There are several fires burning near where we go bigfooting, and where we drive.  The whole McKenzie River valley has sporadic fires.  It's one of the most beautiful places on the planet and it's breaking my heart to see it in flames.  I even have friends who have been evacuated and will likely lose their homes.  Sad.

20200907_223321.thumb.jpg.67fe931b057ba1d90911a84600b2ee49.jpg

20200907_221937.jpg

Edited by Madison5716
  • Upvote 3