Trail Camera - Bigfoot, Demon, or What???

Old Time Lifter

http://squatchable.com/article.asp?id=584&fbclid=IwAR1_4fS7tGJIV1UsZci5wpF0hpKiTkfVYR_dQSsjy4x3B83j4EMFN82QyzQ

Pretty darn creepy!!

Quoted from the article:

Some deer hunters had set up a trail camera a few weeks ago and discovered something strange triggered the snapshot. In front of the camera, you can clearly see the deer, but what's behind it is even more sinister. Some have attributed its glowing eyes and its feature to Bigfoot. Some even say it reminds them of a shape shifter. "This trail cal pic was captured buy a member of our team in Michigan. Needless to say, he’s been carrying a firearm since. What are you thoughts on what this could be," wrote Marco. What do you think?

bfpic.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

• gigantor featured this topic

Hard to tell what that could be? Maybe eyeshine but maybe it’s just a weird stump. Also a spot on far right that is bright. If it’s a live animal, it has a weird hump on its back or strangely positioned neck. Looks like the head would be placed directly on top of its shoulders looking upward.  Doesn’t make sense anatomically, probably fake. 

3 minutes ago, Pdub said:

Hard to tell what that could be? Maybe eyeshine but maybe it’s just a weird stump. Also a spot on far right that is bright. If it’s a live animal, it has a weird hump on its back or strangely positioned neck. Looks like the head would be placed directly on top of its shoulders looking upward.  Doesn’t make sense anatomically, probably fake. 

The eye shine on the right looks to be a deer's right eye looking face on at the camera with one ear pointing up and out to its right?

Edited by hiflier

Hiflier, I was thinking that too. If it is another deer it would essentially be about a foot from the creature/object in question. Wouldn’t that deer be the target instead of the one in the foreground?  By distance it could probably just reach over and grab it. 

As far as the 'thing' in the background goes? IDK. Of course I am more used to seeing RED circles so maybe the yellow is just throwing me off some ;) 

Edited by hiflier

1 hour ago, NatFoot said:

Looks more Bigfoot than a demon.

But I've never seen one so who I am to give an opinion.

Have seen a ghost...hope it wasn't a demon!

The demon part was just being funny. ;)

Not sure what it is, but it looks odd and creepy.

36 minutes ago, hiflier said:

As far as the 'thing' in the background goes? IDK. Of course I am more used to seeing RED circles so maybe the yellow is just throwing me off some ;) 

I think you are onto something there... LOL

^^ :) In all honesty though it isn't easy to discern what it is. With other deer around I want to say deer, maybe even two- each with a single eye aiming at the camera? But it isn't anything I can nail down, that's for sure. Sometimes when cameras are set up the owners set  a burst or multiframe mode just to make sure to have  good chance of catching something and, too, to aid in verifying what is on an image. Because sometimes animals will be at odd angles or positions in that they don't always look like themselves :O

Edited by hiflier

^^ I’d tend to agree with your idea of 2 more deer, one eye of each.   What ever it is it certainly makes you look more than a few times at it and steal leave befuddled.

I can see that there two deer in that picture. Also the way that the deer look in the picture they have no effect of what is there or not even spooked. I feel like what ever is there is or has been fixed in placed to where these deer are use to it.. I am calling it fake and with out further detail there is no way of saying that this is a true picture of a bigfoot. Those deer are acting normal.

• Upvote 1

I'm seeing 4 deer in the picture.  The front one, one off to the right and two next to each other at the back creating the weird creature looking thing.  The two back ones have one facing the camera (you can make out its ears) and one behind it with its head down facing to the right (you can see its ears).

• Sad 1

When zooming in on photo, I can clearly make out the hairline and the rest of the face of a Wild Man. It's not the same type of Sasquatch as the one in the Patterson footage. It's more neanderthal looking. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Admin

I don't see any evidence of photoshopping. Interesting...

bfpic2.jpg

• gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • gigantor featured this topic