Trail Camera - Bigfoot, Demon, or What???

Old Time Lifter

It could be a couple of unfortunately positioned dust reflections, like the one to the right of the deer that is in mid air.  The fluke of the two "orbs" (not woo orbs, but bugs or dust) then allows pareidolia to kick in and we see a face.

Old dog, it actually looks like your avatar without the sunglasses. ;)

I'm in agreement with Norseman. Probably a mask placed there with reflective eyes. Positioned there long enough for the deer to become accustomed to it. 

On 11/26/2018 at 3:49 PM, VAfooter said:

Show me a pic of that area in daylight...

I agree. If you want your trailcam photos to be taken suriously you need to show the original unedited one and the view at other times of the day. 

• Upvote 1

Camera was likely set up to observe deer coming to piles of corn. Photo appears to be tightly cropped from a larger image. Encircled image appears to be an owl diving  ,likely toward rodent at bait site. Owl's wings and  tail feathers flared slightly. Deer between camera and owl spooked by fast and silently approaching owl. Tip of birds right wing overlaps edge of the big tree image. Body feathers fluffed while slowing dive speed.  

• Upvote 1

Could be 2 bright eyes trail marking tacks put on a stump to mark the location too. 

Owls eyes show up white on trail cams

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Mounted trash pandas pose a greater threat.

14-trail-cam-animals-funny-when-humans-arent-around.jpg

SSR Team
On 11/25/2018 at 9:40 PM, Pdub said:

Hiflier, I was thinking that too. If it is another deer it would essentially be about a foot from the creature/object in question. Wouldn’t that deer be the target instead of the one in the foreground?  By distance it could probably just reach over and grab it. 

It look to me like the deer in the center of the pic has it’s mouth open being vocal. 

No idea what the subject in the background is, but I agree with previous post talking about positioning of head and shoulders looking weird though.

5 hours ago, Trogluddite said:

I'm guessing that I'm the only one who thinks that the thing in the background looks like a platypus. 

I'm guessing you're right.

• gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic

The size and shape of the delts tell me it’s plausible.

If that Sasquatch rolled around in the dirt a lot and rubbed up against a lot of trees and shrubs it could conceal its smell.  

I think they are opurtunistic ambush predators

it was lying in wait for the deer to show up and that deer in the front got to close to the game cam and set it off.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

You would think that with all of the trail cameras out there we would be seeing Bigfoot pictures on line weekly if not daily.  

There are those who believe it knows what a trail cam is and avoids them.  Maybe it can smell them or see them even if they are hidden or something.