Trail Camera - Bigfoot, Demon, or What???

Old Time Lifter

Admin
16 minutes ago, wiiawiwb said:

I don't see a nose like I would expect on a sasquatch.

I think the ear of the deer is covering it. But it doesn't look like a BF to me. It looks like a long haired, bearded  hippie...

bfpic2.jpg

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, MindSquatch said:

When zooming in on photo, I can clearly make out the hairline and the rest of the face of a Wild Man. It's not the same type of Sasquatch as the one in the Patterson footage. It's more neanderthal looking. 

BRB, going to look for this on Google Earth...

2 hours ago, gigantor said:

I think the ear of the deer is covering it. But it doesn't look like a BF to me. It looks like a long haired, bearded  hippie...

bfpic2.jpg

I think you're right.

Actually, I suspect it is a setup, whatever it is has been placed there until the deer got used to it... likely even a bait station.

• Downvote 1

Admin

Show me a pic of that area in daylight...

• Upvote 1

On 11/25/2018 at 10:42 PM, gigantor said:

I don't see any evidence of photoshopping. Interesting...

bfpic2.jpg

I see deer. No Bigfoot or demon 

• gigantor unfeatured this topic

It is a deer straight on the camera with another one behind it with its head slightly behind and to our right of the deer.  The two deer together provide the hump and the deer straighton gives the eyeshine and funny head.

On 11/25/2018 at 11:47 AM, Old Time Lifter said:

http://squatchable.com/article.asp?id=584&fbclid=IwAR1_4fS7tGJIV1UsZci5wpF0hpKiTkfVYR_dQSsjy4x3B83j4EMFN82QyzQ

Pretty darn creepy!!

Quoted from the article:

Some deer hunters had set up a trail camera a few weeks ago and discovered something strange triggered the snapshot. In front of the camera, you can clearly see the deer, but what's behind it is even more sinister. Some have attributed its glowing eyes and its feature to Bigfoot. Some even say it reminds them of a shape shifter. "This trail cal pic was captured buy a member of our team in Michigan. Needless to say, he’s been carrying a firearm since. What are you thoughts on what this could be," wrote Marco. What do you think?

bfpic.jpg

Thats no deer.... The eyes are too close together. What it is? No idea. It has a high forehead. Like a dude in a Ape mask.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, gotafeeling said:

It looks like Jerry Garcia to me. 

Saw his last concert in the meadowlands with Traffic as the under card.  I promise it is not him.

15 minutes ago, norseman said:

E942A0DF-E075-4482-BE52-187CB3D385B5.jpeg

Doesn't explain how the person snuck up on a deer in the dark. I don't think it's another deer but that's more likely than a dude in a suit.

Unless it's a tame deer in someone's back yard.

Or its just a head on a stump with glowing eyes rigged. After a couple days the deer ignore it and come back to the bait. Trail cam snaps a picture..... wallah!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, norseman said:

Or its just a head on a stump with glowing eyes rigged. After a couple days the deer ignore it and come back to the bait. Trail cam snaps a picture..... wallah!

Very true!

• Upvote 1

• gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic