Gray Bigfeet and Yetis

norseman

People often claim to see gray Bigfeet and Yeti. Most reports are brown or black. My own father claimed to encounter something large and white or gray up at his cabin at Mt. Index. It was dark and he was walking back from a buddies cabin to his own. He doesnt know what it was, and wondered if it was a mountain Goat or something else. But it was large and gray.

Could these reports actually be a representation of a aging population of a cryptid primate?  Humans certainly grow gray as they age? Chimps seem to as well....

516F3618-0804-4C77-91FA-D32A9DBF3982.jpeg

91C3B396-7C15-4262-B363-561EF219BD0B.jpeg

1A8AE57C-1002-4589-97A9-A46954648187.jpeg

• Upvote 1

• gigantor featured this topic
Admin

It makes sense to me.

norseman,

I'd think so. 

Your chimp images remind me of somethin' else I've heard described, the blotchy skin.

One of my favorite reports in Rob Alley's Raincoast Sasquatch, the witness got a good look at a female,  an said...''But the face skin was dark brown or black and wrinkled, with strange little patches of pinkish lightly pigmented skin.'' (pg 72)

Pat...

Edited by PBeaton

1 hour ago, norseman said:

People often claim to see gray Bigfeet and Yeti. Most reports are brown or black. My own father claimed to encounter something large and white or gray up at his cabin at Mt. Index. It was dark and he was walking back from a buddies cabin to his own. He doesnt know what it was, and wondered if it was a mountain Goat or something else. But it was large and gray.

Could these reports actually be a representation of a aging population of a cryptid primate?  Humans certainly grow gray as they age? Chimps seem to as well....

516F3618-0804-4C77-91FA-D32A9DBF3982.jpeg

91C3B396-7C15-4262-B363-561EF219BD0B.jpeg

1A8AE57C-1002-4589-97A9-A46954648187.jpeg

For the state of Washington there is a fair portion of report data that describe white, grey and blonde individuals, I do think age rolls into the color pallet but it is not responsible for the entirety of these outstanding reports.    

One example that comes to mind out of my records there is a particular sasquatch ( most likely the same animal ) that has been reported over 8 times in 14 years in one particular area. This individual is blonde/tan in color and was encountered for the first time in 2003 at the standing height of about 2 feet, about 3 years later it was again seen in the same area ( within 1 mile of the original sighting ) at about 5 feet in height, in 2012 he was again spotted crossing the road about 0.8 miles from the first location and was now about 7 feet tall and thin. Over the past few years this guy has been spotted at least 3 times crossing 2 of the major highways within 12 miles of the first sighting from 2003.   It is certainly an assumption that this is the same animal but the record is very straight and the coloration is not common and I certainly don't think they are as common as cows.  :D

Another example I can relate is on 2 individuals that seem to visit the Orting river valley and White river drainage as the temps drop, I get reports every late October through November of a black tall animal and a shorter tan animal moving through through the agricultural districts along power-line routes.  The most interesting thing is that December hits and reports start coming out of JBLM land near the towns of Roy,  Yelm and Rainer, these reports often continue until March.  This is a small portion of the data I am working that so far hints on seasonal elevation movement.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I while back, seems like ages ago now, I posted a short file from John Green's database that only referenced gray Sasquatches. I also mentioned that the areas that grey creatures were mentioned being in, especially when noting the year of the report, might be good places to look for dead elderly Sasquatch in the late Winter early Spring. Didn't think it was a bad suggestion. 

Here's an old discussion of the subject including reports of juveniles, with some experienced folks weighing in. I also remember other conversations about reports of many different hair colors. So, in short, not necessarily due to aging.

https://bigfootforums.com/topic/47602-white-hair-color-is-this-only-associated-with-age/

Edited by JKH

Put this together almost 2 years ago. Could be interesting to look through:

Edited by gigantor
Sorry Hiflier. That attachment was messing up the slider.

Make sense to me . One look in my own mirror is convincing .My once long flowing black hair has been replaced with short salt and pepper . Mostly salt.

Grey or white hair on BF could also be a sign of Vitiligo.  Vitiligo occurs in most animals, so this would also apply to them.  It could also be cases of Piebaldism.

Admin

Here are stats from the SSR for skin color and hair color.

skincolor.jpg

haircolor.jpg

SSR Team

To have the best part of 300 Gray/Yellow/White creatures described is really interesting to me and always has been.

There are pockets of them in the SSR and it's something that is most definitely worthy of more time spent analyzing.

Iowa/Illinois in the Fall/Winter, the southern part of the Olympics in WA and also the Sullivan Lake area in Eastern WA are all pockets with clustered Gray/White/Yellow Reports over the past few years.

---

#Sasquatch

Interesting to note that 56% of all Actual Visual Reports across the North American Continent of Gray Sasquatches from the last 5 years have come from Illinois and Dubuque County, Iowa ( a County that borders Illinois).

All of those Reports come from November to April.

----

Like This Page · 21 May · 

#Sasquatch #Squatchermetrics

Hair Color.

We thought it would be interesting to look at hair coloring around the North American Continent and look to see if there are any regional variations, throughout this week.

Results below..1f609.png;)

The Pacific Northwest - BC, CA, ID, MT, OR, WA.

637 Actual Visual Reports
189 Reports with No Hair Color description.
448 Reports with Hair Color description.

Black = 21%
Dark = 15%
Dark Brown = 25%
Brown = 20%
Gray/White/Yellow = 10%
Cinnamon = 5%
Other = 4%

---

SquatchermetricsLike Page

23 May · 

#Sasquatch #Squatchermetrics

Hair Color.

We thought it would be interesting to look at hair coloring around the North American Continent and look to see if there are any regional variations, throughout this week.

Results below..1f609.png;)

The Midwest - IL, IN, IO, KS, MI, MN, MO, ND, NE, OH, SD, WI.

458 Actual Visual Reports
97 Reports with No Hair Color description.
361 Reports with Hair Color description.

Black = 21% (Exactly the same as the PNW)
Dark = 15% (Exactly the same as the PNW)
Dark Brown = 23% (A 2% decrease on the PNW)
Brown = 20% (Exactly the same as the PNW)
Gray/White/Yellow = 15% (A 5% increase on the PNW)
Cinnamon = 4% (A 1% decrease on the PWN) 
Other = 2%

• Upvote 1

Excellent overview. I'm telling you, and I mean everyone, a Premium Membership will be allow one to not only do this kind of COLOR research but so much more. Give this level of membership some thought as this Forum is advancing to a level and state that is becoming more and more interested in getting at the truth and in order to do that the BFF needs everyone's input not only in thinking of different approaches to solving the mystery but in different people's ways of thinking along when doing deeper research. And part of that deeper research will be by being able to not only access the SSR but by also supporting the efforts of Admin's goal of keeping this Forum on an even keel and moving forward in a supportive environment. Think about it.

On 11/29/2018 at 9:45 PM, Incorrigible1 said:

Yup! My beard was once black as coal. Now, I'm mistaken for some jolly fellow from North of these parts.

Yup. No pepper here.......all salt.

But I noticed that women of all ages find jolly older men to be fun, cute, and less threatening than young, dark men, so use your salt to your advantage, Friend........ :kingxmas:

• gigantor unfeatured this topic