Help needed from 2009 - NAWAC/TBRC

BobbyO

SSR Team

I've been going over some (really) old threads tonight and found something interesting that someone may be able to help me locate.

Details below.

----

windigeo said:
Sorry I missed this thread, it is interesting. HominidWA asked me to post some of my findings from

GIS (geographic information systems) analysis, so I'll add several posts showing some screenshots from

my TBRC presentation. These maps and graphs are based on 650 encounter locations from Washington,

Oregon, and California, that I compiled into a database and assigned coordinates based on maps, atlases,

and Topozone. Here are the locations of the encounters plotted on a map to show general location:

Here are the encounter locations plotted on top of a Digital Elevation Model, or DEM:

Here's a breakdown of elevation by month. You can see that encounters are generally

lower in winter, higher in summer, as would be expected:

Here's a density map of all encounters, which span the last 60 years. Darker areas

indicate higher density of encounters:

Here's a slope aspect map of the area, with different colors indicating different

slope aspects (the way a slope is facing):

----

Does anyone know who Windigeo was and how/if i could locate what they're talking about here ?

Unfortunately due to the above being a decade old now, the screen grabs mentioned are no more.

Any help at all will be hugely appreciated as i'd love to view the presentation, thank you.

SSR Team

Thank you H, that's not it no but that's interesting though.

I recognise the name too and will have to now rack my brain as to where from..;)