Where Are The Sasquatches In The OP??

hiflier

5 minutes ago, Catmandoo said:

Crazies don't have guns. The big game hunters do. Review the gun & kill threads on this forum and check their success rate.

Stick around.

They seem every bit as successful as the non-kill folks.

5 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

Crazies don't have guns. The big game hunters do. Review the gun & kill threads on this forum and check their success rate.

Stick around.

The biggest pro kill proponent self admittedly has vertigo and is not in the field. When he was, he was not launching Bigfoot specific expeditions with the sole purpose of killing one.

And I don't say that to be critical as he is one of my favorite posters.

Try again.

8 hours ago, NatFoot said:

The skeptic in me calls bullshit.

There are not enough crazies out there to 1) believe they are real and 2) actually go out with a gun and be that lucky.

Seems like another excuse........

As a crazy, I believe what Catmandoo writes. In fact, I’ve been interested in the fact that several renowned sasquatch hunters (and former BFF 1.0 participants) have gone fully underground. I wonder if they have “made contact” and are now doing the Fossey/Goodall thing.

Finally, as a crazy, I am developing plans to spend some time in a public lands area famous for sasquatch sightings, I will be armed, and I will possess a valid state hunting license with wild pig tags (pig is open year round, so nobody can try the bullshit of disarming me). At the outset, I have no intention of shooting either a pig or sasquatch, but all can be assured that the guns will be there.

6 minutes ago, Huntster said:

As a crazy, I believe what Catmandoo writes. In fact, I’ve been interested in the fact that several renowned sasquatch hunters (and former BFF 1.0 participants) have gone fully underground. I wonder if they have “made contact” and are now doing the Fossey/Goodall thing.

Finally, as a crazy, I am developing plans to spend some time in a public lands area famous for sasquatch sightings, I will be armed, and I will possess a valid state hunting license with wild pig tags (pig is open year round, so nobody can try the bullshit of disarming me). At the outset, I have no intention of shooting either a pig or sasquatch, but all can be assured that the guns will be there.

That is interesting if folks have really gone underground and have continued their search/hunt and not just having lost interest in the subject all together.

7 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

Crazies don't have guns. The big game hunters do. Review the gun & kill threads on this forum and check their success rate.................

I would agree that crazies like the mindspeak folks don’t have and discourage guns, and big game hunters do have guns. I will also agree that big game hunters have 100% failed to bring home a carcass, however, there are numerous reports of people with guns shooting sasquatches to various resukts, including dead sasquatches that almost universally get left where they drop for various reasons. There are many reports of people shooting in the general direction of  sasquatches and successfully convincing said sasquatches to leave. And there are numerous reports like William Roe and Bob Gimlin who saw sasquatches while a rifle was in their hands and who never even brought their rifle to bear. They were just smart enough to have one.

2 hours ago, Huntster said:

There are 2 counties in Washington State that have ordinances prohibiting the shooting/killing of a Sasquatch. In Skamania County, the shooting would be turned over to the Coroner for a determination of a murder charge.

Many are aware of Norsemans situation.

I do not have a favorite poster.

58 minutes ago, Catmandoo said:

There are 2 counties in Washington State that have ordinances prohibiting the shooting/killing of a Sasquatch. In Skamania County, the shooting would be turned over to the Coroner for a determination of a murder charge.........

First of all, I again state up front that I have no intention to offensively shoot a sasquatch, but I also openly state that I have no qualms about shooting a Homo sapien in defense of my life and safety, so will double that lack of emotion regarding the shooting of a mythical creature of unknown species that modern science and government at all levels so refuses to acknowledge that they won’t even invest a dime to validate. In short, their silly ordinances aren’t even adequate to wipe my brown butt crack. I’ll leave that carcass to rot, if that’s what they demand, then reveal the locations of skeletized hand, foot, and scull in my final instructions opened after my future death.

Secondly, if I did shoot one offensively and turn its carcass over to who I damned well pleased, I’d look forward to dealing with those murder charges in a court of law. I have a few more things to say about those who’d pass such BS laws, then knowingly ignore thousand pound ape men wandering about on public lands that they’re supposed to be managing for public recreation.

Hell, come to think about it, I suddenly want to shoot a sasquatch, just for kicks and grins.........

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, NatFoot said:

That is interesting if folks have really gone underground and have continued their search/hunt and not just having lost interest in the subject all together.

Consider it interesting then.  :)  

MIB

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Huntster said:

Hell, come to think about it, I suddenly want to shoot a sasquatch, just for kicks and grins.....

Hunster, can you shoot a 10 gauge?

6 hours ago, NatFoot said:

NatFoot, I am not sure of how long you have observed this forum. Back in the day, the 2 most popular threads were the kill group and 'Need help in Texas'. It was interesting to compare the ratio of views to posts and total views. Various kill groups had plans to kill, then smuggle the carcass out of the US. Guys in Oregon come to mind. 'Going underground' doesn't really mean anything.

A body would be confiscated by the US Fish & Wildlife initially and after that , who knows where it would disappear to.

14 minutes ago, Catmandoo said:

Hunster, can you shoot a 10 gauge?

Of course, but I don’t see 10 gauge shotguns in wide circulation, and I prefer many other types and calibers. In terms of shooting large predators, I’m sure you’re aware that Alaska State Troopers have been regularly killing large brown bears and polar bears annually for well over half a century now with 12 gauge shotguns without a single lost Trooper. Moreover, my 338 Win Mag seems to kill bears like a death ray.

8 minutes ago, Catmandoo said:

.........Various kill groups had plans to kill, then smuggle the carcass out of the US. Guys in Oregon come to mind. 'Going underground' doesn't really mean anything.

A body would be confiscated by the US Fish & Wildlife initially and after that , who knows where it would disappear to.

Unfortunately, this appears to be how citizens are forced to interact with government today. I submit that “going underground” means exactly what those words connote, it can be done, and as citizens get increasingly disgusted with their “handlers”, that is exactly how it will go down. Moreover, it is much easier than most would imagine. It happens daily throughout the world, and it most certainly can happen here.

6 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Of course, but I don’t see 10 gauge shotguns in wide circulation, and I prefer many other types and calibers. In terms of shooting large predators, I’m sure you’re aware that Alaska State Troopers have been regularly killing large brown bears and polar bears annually for well over half a century now with 12 gauge shotguns without a single lost Trooper. Moreover, my 338 Win Mag seems to kill bears like a death ray.

Just curious. I know one person who can handle a 10 gauge.  For  Alaska brown bears, I know that the fav is a 12 gauge  Remington 870 with Brenneke magnum loads.

Troopers are now using the Black Magic slugs. They are truly wicked.

I was shooting a 16 gauge double barrel Ithaca shotgun when I was a teen, and I regularly shot both barrels simultaneously showing off to my brethren and friends. I currently shoot a 300 Win Mag and 338 Win Mag here in Alaska, and will sit at the bench and blow off dozens of rounds developing new loads. Recoil doesn’t much affect me.

9 hours ago, Huntster said:

My thought is that these so called former BFF 1.0 participants who might have gone underground might have been wrong what they thought these creatures were in the first place. Why else go underground and not argue the fact of what the knowers have known or have found out and come out in the open. I can understand that it is not easy to come out and say that one is wrong. The truth is not easy to accept and when you face it straight on if smacks you like a giant wave that pounds you to the bottom of the sea floor. The same goes with states that have counties that will charge you with manslaughter just for shooting a Sasquatch creature. These counties must know some thing about them that we do not know in order to bring on such a charge on people who shoot one of these creatures. Why else would they bring up laws to protect these creatures in these counties. To claim that they do not exist yet have laws to protect them is to say the do exist.

I could write a book replying to this post. A BIG book. But I’ll reply in classic Huntster form..........while adhering to the rules outside of the Tar Pit:

43 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

My thought is that these so called former BFF 1.0 participants who might have gone underground might have been wrong what they thought these creatures were in the first place. Why else go underground and not argue the fact of what the knowers have known or have found out and come out in the open. I can understand that it is not easy to come out and say that one is wrong. The truth is not easy to accept and when you face it straight on if smacks you like a giant wave that pounds you to the bottom of the sea floor.........

First of all, it doesn’t matter what they thought about these creatures “in the first place”. One of them is a major participant in the collection of significant evidence which was commented on by some of the top respected primatologists on Earth. They were simply focused on recognition of the species, which is a necessary goal in the proper management or moral relationship with the species. In fact, the way he, his teammates, and their evidence was treated by the science community is likely why he disappeared. I don’t blame him.  I would, too. Guerrillas have a freedom that sheep can’t enjoy.

Secondly, who are these “knowers” you refer to, and where have they “come out in the open? Produce these “knowers”.

• Upvote 1

• gigantor unfeatured this topic