Where Are The Sasquatches In The OP??

hiflier

14 hours ago, NatFoot said:

The biggest pro kill proponent self admittedly has vertigo and is not in the field. When he was, he was not launching Bigfoot specific expeditions with the sole purpose of killing one.

And I don't say that to be critical as he is one of my favorite posters.

Try again.

I tried to get some organized expeditions off the ground. But most people are not interested in pulling the trigger. 

So as of right now its a grass roots effort. I stay in contact with other like minded individuals attempting to do the same thing in the corners of the continent. Nothing super secret or underground. Just outdoorsmen willing to capitalize on a situation if it arose.

And thats all it takes. Just go about your daily business while being prepared. Totally grass roots approach.

Would it be nice to invest in some high tec gagdets to make it easier? Sure. But its not a deal breaker either.

Its going to happen sooner or later if there is something out there left to discover.

30 minutes ago, Huntster said:

First of all, it doesn’t matter what they thought about these creatures “in the first place”. One of them is a major participant in the collection of significant evidence which was commented on by some of the top respected primatologists on Earth. They were simply focused on recognition of the species, which is a necessary goal in the proper management or moral relationship with the species. In fact, the way he, his teammates, and their evidence was treated by the science community is likely why he disappeared. I don’t blame him.  I would, too. Guerrillas have a freedom that sheep can’t enjoy.

Secondly, who are these “knowers” you refer to, and where have they “come out in the open? Produce these “knowers”.

But what good comes from disappearing if they were so tightly knit with the science community. That does no good to their cause. If they had collected significant evidence which was commented by a top respected primatologist then some thing significant should have resulted from that evidence. Any top primatologist in their right mind with the right evidence would want to make a name for them selves for a discovery of a new creature on earth not yet discovered.  If these so called underground researchers had any evidence at all that would prove these creatures exist it would be in the open by now by these so call top researchers who been searching for these creatures most of their lives.

Now I have been on here since BFF 1.0 and have read  most of the so called underground researchers just like your self Huntster. The reason I am a member is due to Ray Crowe as a tribute to his research towards these creatures. As far as the so called knowers are concerned : well I consider my self as a knower after having my encounters with these creatures as well as encounters I cannot explain. Can I say that I am like a Goodall/Foster type well no.  But I can say that I have not tried and would be willing to try again. As dangerous that it is being alone doing it is not a good thing. Never knowing if you would come home again is not a good thing to think about.  What I can say is that is all about learning and not making mistakes. But like I have said before this just my opinion and you do not have to take my word but find it out for your self and find the truth on your own. I am not trying to lead to any arguments and want the same as everyone else wants.  

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

But what good comes from disappearing if they were so tightly knit with the science community. That does no good to their cause. If they had collected significant evidence which was commented by a top respected primatologist then some thing significant should have resulted from that evidence.......

Precisely. But what it garnered was derision, which is likely why the particular individual I’m thinking of disappeared. In short, he gave up on the “discovery” illusion. My wonder is if he gave up altogether.

I’m pretty confident that he didn’t.

......If these so called underground researchers had any evidence at all that would prove these creatures exist it would be in the open by now by these so call top researchers who been searching for these creatures most of their lives........

Maybe. And maybe not. I don’t know, but I’m beginning to see the wisdom of secrecy.

.........As far as the so called knowers are concerned : well I consider my self as a knower after having my encounters with these creatures as well as encounters I cannot explain........

As a “knower”, have you “come out in the open”? The man I’m thinking of did. His real name was out there, open to ridicule, and he got it. 

4 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Precisely. But what it garnered was derision, which is likely why the particular individual I’m thinking of disappeared. In short, he gave up on the “discovery” illusion. My wonder is if he gave up altogether.

I’m pretty confident that he didn’t.

Ridicule is not an easy thing to handle at first and sure it is going to make you angry. If you have had an encounter with these creatures and have found evidence that they exist only to be told by an entity that has a higher authority or knowledge then your self. Well this is going to take drive of discovery away from you. I am sure that this individual or individuals are not going to give up. If anything it should make them work even harder. The problem with ridicule is that it can cause individuals to place them selves in dangerous predicaments try to gain the proof needed.

22 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Maybe. And maybe not. I don’t know, but I’m beginning to see the wisdom of secrecy

Would you be willing to share what you mean by this? Secrecy for me is not willing to share the info I have on what I know about these creatures and the area's I roam. In order I know that it is not done by any hoaxers. That means placing my self in danger by not letting no know where I will be in my research area at any given time. In the woods this is a big no no and should not be done by no one.

30 minutes ago, Huntster said:

As a “knower”, have you “come out in the open”? The man I’m thinking of did. His real name was out there, open to ridicule, and he got it. 

When I first came out with my encounters on BFF1.0 I was cut down like a giant tree. It was a gauntlet and I took it as a passage into the bigfoot world. People have it easy now days  and back then proof means proof . You had to stand fast with your encounter. There were a lot of great researchers and still are who I am thinking that are still doing what they do best. If they have encountered the same creature that I have then we are on the same page which means we are close to the discovery of a new species of Human. Can I say this since we all believe that there is only us as Humans and that is it. I have always said that history can change with the discovery of these creatures.  What I am not sure of is how much it will change. What I can say is that they are a freak of nature.

I am on Norseman side that one does need to be brought in. The problem is that it has to be done in complete silence. No Fame, No Glory, No money, but just for pure science and by a unbiased lab that has no dealings with this creature. So that pure discovery can be made. I am of the belief that one truly needs to be shot for discovery in order to show the discovery of a new species of Human. The shooter needs to be anonymous and the area where the creature was taken needs to remain anonymous as well.

20 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

Ridicule is not an easy thing to handle at first and sure it is going to make you angry. If you have had an encounter with these creatures and have found evidence that they exist only to be told by an entity that has a higher authority or knowledge then your self. Well this is going to take drive of discovery away from you. I am sure that this individual or individuals are not going to give up. If anything it should make them work even harder. The problem with ridicule is that it can cause individuals to place them selves in dangerous predicaments try to gain the proof needed.

Would you be willing to share what you mean by this? Secrecy for me is not willing to share the info I have on what I know about these creatures and the area's I roam. In order I know that it is not done by any hoaxers. That means placing my self in danger by not letting no know where I will be in my research area at any given time. In the woods this is a big no no and should not be done by no one.

When I first came out with my encounters on BFF1.0 I was cut down like a giant tree. It was a gauntlet and I took it as a passage into the bigfoot world. People have it easy now days  and back then proof means proof . You had to stand fast with your encounter. There were a lot of great researchers and still are who I am thinking that are still doing what they do best. If they have encountered the same creature that I have then we are on the same page which means we are close to the discovery of a new species of Human. Can I say this since we all believe that there is only us as Humans and that is it. I have always said that history can change with the discovery of these creatures.  What I am not sure of is how much it will change. What I can say is that they are a freak of nature.

I am on Norseman side that one does need to be brought in. The problem is that it has to be done in complete silence. No Fame, No Glory, No money, but just for pure science and by a unbiased lab that has no dealings with this creature. So that pure discovery can be made. I am of the belief that one truly needs to be shot for discovery in order to show the discovery of a new species of Human. The shooter needs to be anonymous and the area where the creature was taken needs to remain anonymous as well.

As a knower, I think @Huntster is saying....have you come out into the public with name and all...and said this is what I saw and experienced?

I think the answer is no (correct me if I'm wrong). I can almost guarantee that the likes of @Sasfooty would never do the same.

Read his/her recent posts in response to @gigantorwanting to shut down a particular thread in a subsection of the forums. 

IMO, proves the bullshit. Pretty much admits it.

Admin
16 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

Read his/her recent posts in response to @gigantorwanting to shut down a particular thread in a subsection of the forums.

My concerns in that thread had nothing to do with anyone's credibility.

6 minutes ago, gigantor said:

My concerns in that thread had nothing to do with anyone's credibility.

Fair feedback. I apologize.

My point remains...the poster is willing to feed telepathic messages from "something" with nothing on the line (name).

Maybe I'm damning myself from ever having a sighting for making this comment, but I doubt it.

18 hours ago, Huntster said:

.........Hell, come to think about it, I suddenly want to shoot a sasquatch, just for kicks and grins.........

LOL..........looks like I’m not the only one........

https://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoors/man-tells-police-hunter-mistook-him-for-bigfoot-and-shot-at-him-cops

A Montana man who was out target-shooting became a target himself when another shooter unloaded a barrage of gunfire toward him after mistaking him for Bigfoot, authorities said.............

https://www.foxnews.com/us/bigfoot-hunt-ends-in-shooting-arrests

An apparent hunt for Bigfoot in the woods of Oklahoma went wrong after a man reportedly heard a “barking noise,” turned around and shot his friend in the back, police say..........

On 12/18/2018 at 7:44 PM, ShadowBorn said:

If these so called underground researchers had any evidence at all that would prove these creatures exist it would be in the open by now by these so call top researchers who been searching for these creatures most of their lives.

I disagree...not everything known is put out in the public.

• Upvote 2

The thing is that most have Degrees in some type of science and would further their research if it was made public. A find like Sasquatch is a great deal to the scientific community and to the public. So keeping their find silent will do nothing as far as getting funding. The one reason that I can find of staying silent is what they thought was true is false. This I mean is going into the side that really no one want to talk about. Most of those researchers I believe have gone into the ( WoW ) and are having a hard time accepting it. They are still flesh and blood but I still believe that they have found out what others have already known. This side of these creatures is the side that everyone is having a hard time to accept. The unexplainable side of them. If they really had the proof then this proof would have been accepted already by the scientific community and there fore it has not. These so called skeptics would not be hounding the hack out of those who know the truth.

Oh, By the way that is true not everything that is known is made public. This is mostly military and what is vital to our national security.But we are talking about a living creature that is flesh and blood that we have no understanding about. If they are a safety issue to the public well then it should be made public. It is their right to know. Also why are they staying under ground ? What is it that they are hiding that most of us do not already know. Why keep it a secret ? 

I believe there are many more reasons to keep discoveries to ones self than there are reasons to make them public, regardless of the person or organization.  For me, the biggest reason is the unneeded distraction making things public brings.  As far as the government, the reasons are myriad.

Can you name a few if you do not mind ? Since I find this very interesting. One of the reasons that these so called researchers have gone underground might be is that they could not confirm the proof that they wanted too. That these creatures did have that ( WoW ) that everyone refuses to bring out into the open. Now the only reason they refuse to bring this out into the open is that there is no way to prove it. There have been a few who have tried but they have been turned away by the scientific community. Now I am not talking about DNA since DNA keeps coming back contaminated as being Human or some other creature on earth. The only way that DNA will ever be confirmed is with a body laying on lab bed being dissected. I can say with out doubt that these underground researchers have nothing to show or it would be out. There is way to much to gain with these creatures to just sit on the research. I am sure you have to agree with me on this.

Funding is what is needed to move a project for research. With out funding there is no research and any underground researcher knows this. This is how I know that they have found nothing or else it would be announced.  The media would be all over it wanting to know why the scientific community was all over the finding of a new species. In order to get this funding they would need the proof that would be need to prove they exist. Now do you really think that the media would stay silent on the funding of the finding of Sasquatch. A creature that is just a myth. It does not matter how underground one goes , word will get out.

For all the BFF "tough guys," if you actually want to bag a squatch come on down to Plumas county in Northern CA.

Kinda close to where Smeja made his "kills".

From personal experience I can guarantee you that they are almost everywhere in those parts if you are discreet.

Let's get this done boys. :)

I would be happy to give you directions etc....

Edited by OldMort
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

8 hours ago, OldMort said:

For all the BFF "tough guys," if you actually want to bag a squatch come on down to Plumas county in Northern CA.

Kinda close to where Smeja made his "kills".

From personal experience I can guarantee you that they are almost everywhere in those parts if you are discreet.

Let's get this done boys. :)

I would be happy to give you directions etc....

Why the downvotes? He's making an offer for anyone wanting to actually kill one and prove existence to the public.

9 hours ago, OldMort said:

...........I would be happy to give you directions etc....

So post those directions, and get happy.

48 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

Why the downvotes? He's making an offer for anyone wanting to actually kill one and prove existence to the public.

Maybe they figure he’s full of scat? 

• gigantor unfeatured this topic