starting up a sasquatch expedition. could use some help

milehigh sasquatch

48 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

Blowing up a fuel tanker on a suspended bridge?!?!

Just concrete freeway. The people to talk to would be the Idaho DOT shop at the bottom of fourth of july pass on the east side near Cataldo.

If a deputy sheriff did set fire to a tanker to get rid of bigfoot remains? There still would have been bones and a mess left behind. That would have fell to the Idaho DOT road crews that mantain the pass.

And a sheriff is not responding to a truck crash. That would be a deputy sheriff. Especially in Kootenai county, which is much bigger population wise than Shoshone county to the east.

IMG_1375.PNG

When I was pulling chip truck doubles I went to Missoula from Kettle Falls everyday to deliver Boise Cascade planer shavings to the Louisiana Pacific mill.

13 minutes ago, norseman said:

Just concrete freeway. The people to talk to would be the Idaho DOT shop at the bottom of fourth of july pass on the east side near Cataldo.

Yeah, took a look at Google Maps and didn't see any bridge along that stretch of interstate. Of course, that was over twenty years ago but still. That discrepancy plus the other details that don't quite add up - Sheriff responding instead of a State Trooper or Deputy and no one else coming forward to corroborate a tanker truck fire/explosion - makes me think this is just another tall tale/hoax.

24 minutes ago, norseman said:

When I was pulling chip truck doubles I went to Missoula from Kettle Falls everyday to deliver Boise Cascade planer shavings to the Louisiana Pacific mill.

So you've actually travelled along that section of interstate. Looks like you passed through Silverton/Wallace, ID which is where my father was born and raised, think one of his brothers still lives there or nearby. One of Wallace's claim to fame was being the shooting location of the movie Dante's Peak, with its citizens being the extras in the scenes where townspeople were involved.

13 minutes ago, MichaelX said:

Yeah, took a look at Google Maps and didn't see any bridge along that stretch of interstate. Of course, that was over twenty years ago but still. That discrepancy plus the other details that don't quite add up - Sheriff responding instead of a State Trooper or Deputy and no one else coming forward to corroborate a tanker truck fire/explosion - makes me think this is just another tall tale/hoax.

So you've actually travelled along that section of interstate. Looks like you passed through Silverton/Wallace, ID which is where my father was born and raised, think one of his brothers still lives there or nearby. One of Wallace's claim to fame was being the shooting location of the movie Dante's Peak, with its citizens being the extras in the scenes where townspeople were involved.

It also operated one of the last whore houses in Idaho, that was still going when I was in High School. Big time silver mining town. Republic, Washington to the west of me is one of the oldest gold mines in the US.

Also I remember people talking about the sunshine mine disaster.

The freeway has got lots of bridges in that neck of the woods. But nothing a driver would notice.

On 12/24/2018 at 7:23 PM, RedHawk454 said:

I live near Bailey.  Was this in the lost creek wilderness?

pike national forest. im not familiar with lost creek  

On 12/17/2018 at 3:58 PM, 7.62 said:

" I am a seasoned outdoorsmen/tracker"

Have you ever found any sign of a Bigfoot in your tracking experience ? If not why are you convinced they exist ?

Is it from the Patty film , youtube videos , eye witness accounts ?

just the sighting i had with my grandpa. never seen or found anything after that

10 hours ago, milehigh sasquatch said:

just the sighting i had with my grandpa. never seen or found anything after that

"Just"!?!?!

Lucky you!

12 hours ago, milehigh sasquatch said:

That's more than most believers  have had , consider yourself very lucky and one of the few  :)

5 hours ago, 7.62 said:

That's more than most believers  have had , consider yourself very lucky and one of the few  :)

i do,i only wish i had been older so i wasn't so overtaken with fear in the moment. but it def planted the seed for me to seek knowledge of the unexplored/unexplained . not just on a bigfoot level  

7 hours ago, NatFoot said:

"Just"!?!?!

Lucky you!

lol it definitely was a once in a lifetime deal. hopefully i can make it a twice in a lifetime  

on a positive note i received a large donation(didn't do it on gofundme so i wouldn't lose anything from the % they take) from a local school that put together a fundraiser so im nearly half way to my goal