Thoughts on the more "extreme" sightings?

James33

2 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

Bigjeepman

What would you do if you had an encounter?  what would be your reaction if you knew you had a place on the internet to tell about your encounter anonymously ? an encounter that does not fit with what others have encountered ? Coming out with your encounter right after you had it while it is still fresh on your mind where the encounter has you so excited that you have to tell others about it? Then after telling about your encounter you are being ridiculed and having to defend your self by people who have never encountered these creatures. This is what happens to people who come out with encounters and talk about those strange encounters with those who have not encountered them. They have no idea what it is like to encounter these creatures in nature. They change your prospective of who we are on earth.

There is some thing that happens to people when you talk about some thing that we our selves do not understand. The reaction is to attack what they do not understand what one has encountered. The problem is that witness  who has encountered the creature is trying to understand what was witnessed. To see these creatures is a shock to our body and our mind. It takes time to gain understanding of what witnesses have seen.  Especially those strange extreme encounters that cannot be explained. These are the ones that I have been studying and still have not gain no knowledge in with out going into the (WoW) aspect of it.

Looking at the reports a lot of them are from the past and not so much the present. A lot of the present reports are mostly road sighting reports and not so must visitations . My opinion is that they are holding on to the most strange reports. The ones that people do not understand and need people to investigate them. The more scary ones , the extreme ones. These are the reports that are being held back from the public. Again this is just my opinion and I can be wrong.  But you have to consider that I am a witness to these extreme encounters and know that they are real. 

Its interesting though.

I see three options

1:  It isnt real.  It's recycled folklore 

or

2:  It's real

and 

a:  Its elusive beahvior is the reason its an unconfirmed species

or

b:  conspiracy? 

On 1/8/2019 at 10:59 AM, norseman said:

We take care of my mother in law at my house. She has Alzheimers bad. Doesnt remember anyone. Very sad.

Very sad indeed. I feel for you and your family. My mother passed away a few years ago from that awful disease. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/9/2019 at 9:03 AM, Bigjeepman said:

Shadow, I was thinking about what I would do if I saw a Bigfoot.  I don’t know if I could keep it a secret.  But I would also be worried about my reputation in my community.   Arrowhead, where can I find the Sasquatch chronicles?

It's a pod cast (I use the podbean app on my phone to listen), he also has a website:

https://sasquatchchronicles.com/

21 hours ago, RedHawk454 said:

2:  It's real

and 

a:  Its elusive beahvior is the reason its an unconfirmed species

or

b:  conspiracy? 

Remembering, of course, that 2a and 2b are not mutually exclusive.   

Now, to be honest with you, I think a conspiracy would be harder to hide than bigfoot so I'm not a proponent of some global conspiracy.   There are certainly people who feel that if they speak what they know, they'd lose their jobs, pensions, etc and consider it reason enough to keep quiet.   That does not mean everyone feels the same way.   And, for the sake of argument, accepting their assessment is true, it is only true for them, not automatically true for others.   I'm here typing.  I'm pretty well open at work regarding bigfoot.  Nobody has threatened me.   Couple family members have tried to "shush" me 'cause they felt shame .. didn't work for them either.    It's hard to believe if there's this huge conspiracy that I'm the only person in the US not being threatened, right?   So ... where is it?

MIB

I went looking for it this morning and found it.  I have listened to 3-4 of the pod casts.  Les Stroud was the most interesting one so far.  Real good and informative.  Thanks

On 1/10/2019 at 1:27 PM, MIB said:

Remembering, of course, that 2a and 2b are not mutually exclusive.   

Now, to be honest with you, I think a conspiracy would be harder to hide than bigfoot so I'm not a proponent of some global conspiracy.   There are certainly people who feel that if they speak what they know, they'd lose their jobs, pensions, etc and consider it reason enough to keep quiet.   That does not mean everyone feels the same way.   And, for the sake of argument, accepting their assessment is true, it is only true for them, not automatically true for others.   I'm here typing.  I'm pretty well open at work regarding bigfoot.  Nobody has threatened me.   Couple family members have tried to "shush" me 'cause they felt shame .. didn't work for them either.    It's hard to believe if there's this huge conspiracy that I'm the only person in the US not being threatened, right?   So ... where is it?

MIB

Well I'm in the same thinking of you as far as being open about it.  I'm even giving locations to where I've seen weird tree structures.  

Hard to say though.  Maybe some knowers get threatened by mib while others don't.