Jump to content
RedHawk454

How dangerous is it to be BiGFooting alone?

Recommended Posts

RedHawk454
7 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

 

It was the man from glad. Get over it.

Paulides reformats. If you can't research, reformat.

People disappear to start out fresh with a clean slate. Especially if people with baseball bats ( out of season ) are looking for them. I worked with a person who committed suicide because of gambling debts and baseball season.

Falling into subsurface cavities, either natural or for example old mines happens. Never walk on the terrain above an old mine. Washington State has a couple areas with Jurassic era rocks. Our geologic history is chaos.

Wandering into a drug deal/drop off location is a one way hike.

I don't buy the assisted death by cryptid creature scenario.

Pack your pockets with ToFu and the cryptids will leave you alone.

 

what you said is the majority of the Missing 411 cases.  Some men simply want to disappear or fake their own deaths.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MIB
15 minutes ago, RedHawk454 said:

what you said is the majority of the Missing 411 cases.  Some men simply want to disappear or fake their own deaths.  

 

Sure, but that's way a tiny fraction of the total he's reported.    That doesn't address small children going missing, then being found.   It doesn't address the number of adults that are found ... for instance, the ones found wrong-side-up in water.   What's your explanation for those?

 

MIB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wiiawiwb

For those who say it is mostly men wanting to disappear, what evidence do you that anyone, much less many, did so? Can you provide one example of a Missing 411 case where that actually happened?

 

If not, it is purely conjecture and, while you are entitled to your opinion, I would hasten to disagree with your assessment.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
norseman
BFF Donor
10 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

 

It was the man from glad. Get over it.

Paulides reformats. If you can't research, reformat.

People disappear to start out fresh with a clean slate. Especially if people with baseball bats ( out of season ) are looking for them. I worked with a person who committed suicide because of gambling debts and baseball season.

Falling into subsurface cavities, either natural or for example old mines happens. Never walk on the terrain above an old mine. Washington State has a couple areas with Jurassic era rocks. Our geologic history is chaos.

Wandering into a drug deal/drop off location is a one way hike.

I don't buy the assisted death by cryptid creature scenario.

Pack your pockets with ToFu and the cryptids will leave you alone.

 

 

Some of the stories are compelling, such as the Dennis Martin case. The witnesses saw a Bear packing a boy over its shoulder. Bears do not have shoulders.....

 

Either way? Is there evidence of cannibalism in the fossil record? Yes.

 

Do Chimpanzees kidnap small children? Yes they do.

 

Do Chimpanzees hunt monkeys? Yes.

 

Do humans eat Chimpanzees?

Yup.

 

So IF a large apeman resides in our forests? What is the precedent of what we do know?

 

Would Bigfoot take advantage of a situation of a lone human in its territory?

 

I would say? Most definitely!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Catmandoo
BFF Donor
9 hours ago, wiiawiwb said:

is an elbow-to-the-ribs reminder to have your ducks in order before you go out in nature.

 

Good that you are paying attention to my signature but it is: "Ducks in a row campers".

I have lived in Washington and Alaska. Cold water and rugged terrain kills.

I have no idea what the contents of the '411' stories are. Never looked.  Dual investigations take place: one searches water/land and the 2nd search is background. 

Recently in Washington, a woman hiker disappeared in rugged terrain. Huge ground and air SAR effort. No results.

Years ago, a guy went sky diving with 'squirrel suit' type of gear. 'Squirreling' around over forests is trouble, especially with dark fabric. Never found him. That would be a case to follow up on.

I learned from Columbo how to disappear for insurance reasons. If you receive a platinum I.D. bracelet as a gift, you are going down in a flaming crash. One hot enough to destroy the body but the platinum bracelet survives the heat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedHawk454
6 hours ago, MIB said:

 

Sure, but that's way a tiny fraction of the total he's reported.    That doesn't address small children going missing, then being found.   It doesn't address the number of adults that are found ... for instance, the ones found wrong-side-up in water.   What's your explanation for those?

 

MIB

 

 

Theres a lot of cases I can't explain.  Some seem like terminal burrowing and paradoxal undressing.  

 

but also it depends on how accurate paulides has framed the narrative of each case.  The way he frames a lot of them it would seem like no one could disagree with him but as someone else has said he could also be reformatting each case to fit his narrative.  This is a weird missing person case Paulides has mentioned on his website before.  Its not in his M411 Western US because it happened in 2015 I think It happened in Conejos county, which is the county east of Archuleta county where I heard some weird audibles that got more aggressive each night.  The guy fell off a cliff.  

 

https://www.outsideonline.com/2164446/leave-no-trace

Edited by RedHawk454

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
norseman
BFF Donor
2 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

 

Good that you are paying attention to my signature but it is: "Ducks in a row campers".

I have lived in Washington and Alaska. Cold water and rugged terrain kills.

I have no idea what the contents of the '411' stories are. Never looked.  Dual investigations take place: one searches water/land and the 2nd search is background. 

Recently in Washington, a woman hiker disappeared in rugged terrain. Huge ground and air SAR effort. No results.

Years ago, a guy went sky diving with 'squirrel suit' type of gear. 'Squirreling' around over forests is trouble, especially with dark fabric. Never found him. That would be a case to follow up on.

I learned from Columbo how to disappear for insurance reasons. If you receive a platinum I.D. bracelet as a gift, you are going down in a flaming crash. One hot enough to destroy the body but the platinum bracelet survives the heat.

 

The content of the 411 books is all of the cases that could not be explained away by mundane explanations 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedHawk454
3 hours ago, norseman said:

 

Some of the stories are compelling, such as the Dennis Martin case. The witnesses saw a Bear packing a boy over its shoulder. Bears do not have shoulders.....

 

Either way? Is there evidence of cannibalism in the fossil record? Yes.

 

Do Chimpanzees kidnap small children? Yes they do.

 

Do Chimpanzees hunt monkeys? Yes.

 

Do humans eat Chimpanzees?

Yup.

 

So IF a large apeman resides in our forests? What is the precedent of what we do know?

 

Would Bigfoot take advantage of a situation of a lone human in its territory?

 

I would say? Most definitely!

 

with the Dennis Martin case... the whole "bear was running on two legs with something over its shoulders" is something the internet created on youtube with this case.

 

No where in eastern US does paulides even suggest that with the Dennis Martin case.  I don't remember the story all too well but the term he uses is something like "dark figure" and that a park ranger he spoke to said there were feral people in the smoky mountains but "They were human". 

Edited by RedHawk454

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
norseman
BFF Donor
3 minutes ago, RedHawk454 said:

 

with the Dennis Martin case... the whole "bear was running on two legs with something over its shoulders" is something the internet created on youtube with this case.

 

No where in eastern US does paulides even suggest that with the Dennis Martin case.  I don't remember the story all too well but he uses something like "dark figure" and that a park ranger he spoke to said there were feral people in the smoky mountains but "They were human". 

 

Nonsense.

 

The family that witnessed it reported it to the FBI. It came directly from Paulides.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedHawk454
3 minutes ago, norseman said:

 

Nonsense.

 

The family that witnessed it reported it to the FBI. It came directly from Paulides.

 

 

did you read the actual case in Eastern US?   and not follow along on some youtube video?  

 

The youtube videos on the m411 Dennis Martin case deviate a bit from the actual chapter in the book M411 Eastern US.  

Edited by RedHawk454

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
norseman
BFF Donor
Just now, RedHawk454 said:

 

 

did you read the actual cases in Eastern US?   and not follow along on some youtube video?  

 

The youtube videos on the m411 Dennis Martin case deviate a bit from the actual chapter in the book M411 Eastern US.  

 

I listened to a David Paulides interview directly.

 

It flabbergasted him that it was never reported to the search group.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedHawk454
Just now, norseman said:

 

I listened to a David Paulides interview directly.

 

It flabbergasted him that it was never reported to the search group.

 

 

I do remember some key elements so to say were withheld when local newspaper/news reported it.  The family of the boy was shocked when the read the msm narrative.  That I remember.  I just remember in the actual Dennis Martin Chapter he used the term "dark figure' and I don't remember reading anything about a bear on two legs.  I haven't read the chapter in two years so I'll to check.  

3 hours ago, norseman said:

 

Some of the stories are compelling, such as the Dennis Martin case. The witnesses saw a Bear packing a boy over its shoulder. Bears do not have shoulders.....

 

Either way? Is there evidence of cannibalism in the fossil record? Yes.

 

Do Chimpanzees kidnap small children? Yes they do.

 

Do Chimpanzees hunt monkeys? Yes.

 

Do humans eat Chimpanzees?

Yup.

 

So IF a large apeman resides in our forests? What is the precedent of what we do know?

 

Would Bigfoot take advantage of a situation of a lone human in its territory?

 

I would say? Most definitely!

 

 

^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
norseman
BFF Donor

I own both books but cannot find them. I will look as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SWWASAS

Most of the missing for days and found dead in this part of the country fall off of trails and are mortally injured.    Lots of rain, slippery trails,   few guard rails,  trying to hike in darkness all are factors.    Sometimes the injuries are not lethal but lack of proper clothing,  lack of gear to overnight,  leads to death from exposure.     Those are the found ones.   Many that are never found are probably similarly  off the side  of some cliff and steepness makes searching difficult to impossible.    The bodies are discovered by scavengers and quickly reduced to scattered bones making it unlikely they ever will be found.   Throw in cougars and bears which are known  human predators and that really does not leave a smoking gun for killer BF.    Witness reports of interaction with BF and lack of bodies that exhibit non cougar and bear induced injuries certainly do little to support the killer BF theory.    They may be out there,   but it must very rare for them to attack a human;.   I certainly have been tolerated when I have done some stuff to provoke BF.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Catmandoo
BFF Donor

^^^^ SWWASAS. I have a few questions about your flying. What color is your plane? I am just curious about visibility.  What do you wear as in warmth?

 

As a side bar here, I have been wondering about the wing-suit guy who disappeared in the Mount Si area on Jan. 3, 2013. His wing-suit was brown and green. His parachute was blue. He was supposed to jump out of a helicopter at 6,500 feet. First week of January, lightly dressed, with snow and rain. His group had a designated landing area. Neither the pilot nor the observers on the ground actually saw Kurt Ruppert Jr. exit the helicopter nor his path thereafter. They had modified wing-suits  for triple free-fall time. 

Human remains were found in the Mt.Si area on Jun 6, 2015. The remains are from an unknown hiker with death about the mid 90's. Around 20 years to find skeletal remains.

 

Squirrel suit gliders are an interesting study. The "Wing Suit Community" has earned the nickname "Organ Donor Community".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×