New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Salutations Footers, I'm Mike, from the Southeast, U.S. I'm very interested in the subject of bigfoot. Have had a couple interactions, not a visual yet. Been on a couple expeditions and want to go on many more. Have met some great people on them. Also look forward to meeting and hearing from great people here. 

Welcome to the Forums! SquatchRex, Peweli, Bill H., rex, TheSecretFam, catshavepants, HV-Squatcher, Kevin57, circlegraph, Bliever, jadiana, wn1994, Connor McLeod, wildmanminnesot, Sasfoot, Morgue13, Lazybones, bffan29, Big Fella, akagi1115, bakerdrd, rrollyson, and MIke Diesel.

Welcome Carlk and Tyler.NBBO, from north of the border.

Welcome AW5150 and SussexRob, from the UK.

Welcome wn1994, from Australia.

• Like 1

Hello,

I am brand new to this site. I have strong interests and perspectives involving nature and it's many wonders and much of which we have less knowledge than we think we do.

I believe in straight up honest talk and usually can spot lies and falsehoods in commentaries. I arrive here with much curiosity in what others think about Bigfoot & their reasonings on the subject. I respect other's opinions and am open minded to logical thoughts. I am closed minded on foolish comments.

Hello everyone, my name's Brian. I first became interested by Bigfoot because of stories my mom told me when I was a young'n. She spent Summers up in Northern California when she was young and she heard all the stories just when Bigfoot was starting to become somewhat mainstream instead of local lore. She also told me about how she had an experience when she was little. While her parents were driving up north of Redding California she and her family saw one run across the road. So yeah, ever since I was a kid I had an interest and hopefully I can keep up with stuff on here.
Cheers

• Upvote 1

Hi, my name is Ivan and another UK member. I've had an interest in Bigfoot for many years and now have grandchildren who are curious about it, so I am always on the lookout for more information. I enjoy watching the TV documentaries that I come across and also some of the stuff on Youtube. I've read a few of the articles on this site and enjoyed those too, so hopefully I'll be able to learn even more in the future.

• Upvote 1

Hello! Long time lurker and first time poster.  Have grown up in the woods of Michigan and have heard some stories through the years that have always made me think…. What if????   Anyway, thanks for letting me part of the community, hope to be able to learn and contribute more in the future! 

• Upvote 1

Hello,

I'm from New York & have been interested in the Sasquatch phenomenon for most of my life.

A few years ago I began doing research into the UFO phenomenon after hearing about the US Navy fighter pilot experiences with the TicTac UFO craft and after going down the rabbit hole with UFOs, I realized they were 100% real and there had been a concerted effort to mislead the public.

Roughly 6 months ago I began thinking about various other things which had been dismissed as fringe BS mythology (like Sasquatch) and I started to dive into this world, ultimately finding content like Les Stroud's Bigfoot series, Christopher Noel's books & countless podcasts. And after hundreds of hours of research, watching & rewatching videos of purported Sasquatch, reading countless testimonials, etc. I'm firmly convinced Sasquatch exist & they're more akin to humans than apes. (Although I know that's something alot of people will disagree with.)

To be clear, I'm an admitted neophyte in this area and I hope to learn more about this entire topic on these forums from all of you good people. I look forward to meeting some of you soon and appreciate all the work the admins do to keep this forum alive & well.

Best regards,

Jay  

• Upvote 1

Howdy. I am from the SF bay area and like to get out into the more remote areas of the state. I have been interested in the topic of Sasquatch

since I was a young kid and to say I am looking forward to talking to others about the topic inside a dedicated forum, is a massive understatement!

I have had a couple of questionable experiences myself and hope to have more this summer (experienced what I think to be a few rock throws a few summers back in willow creek area,

as well as an awful smell appearing in happy camp while alone on a stagnant evening). I look forward to meaningful conversations on the topic, as well as advice, and stories from others.

• Upvote 1

Hello for California!

I have had a couple of possible encounters so I have always had an interest and basically consider myself a fan of the myth. 

Even though I have had some experiences I still consider myself a skeptic. But please don’t get me wrong, my mind is open I just come at the subject with someone who requires proof which has been verified by science.

cheers!

• Upvote 1

Hey! My name is Rick and i am a 32 year old born and raised in British Columbia Canada. I am hoping to learn more about sasquatch in and around my area in hopes of having an experience myself someday!

• Upvote 1

Hi folks!

Member from way back. Have not been active for years and don't recall my old usernames or anything. Was digging through some photos and came across a print foto from a while back and decided to see what has changed and what has stayed the same.

Cheers!