New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Hey guys. Hyway 70 up out of oroville offers some good off grid camping and lots of mysterious tails. Native American curses and bigfoot sighting.

Hi from Louisiana. I haven't had any direct experiences of the elusive creature, and am enjoying learning, reading, listening to and watching what others have to say.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, ColMustard said:

Hi from Louisiana. I haven't had any direct experiences of the elusive creature, and am enjoying learning, reading, listening to and watching what others have to say.

Hey ColMustard, how long have you been interested in this subject? What are your conclusions, if any, on BF? Real creature???

Hello all. New member here. Just a guy that has been interested in the Sasquatch/BF topic for a very long time. I like to search the internet for new information, photos, videos etc. I have had a couple of experiences in 2 different states. No sightings just strange noises and sounds, stuff that I can't explain away as a deer or some other animal. Looking forward to learning new things!

• Upvote 1

Hello. I have lived on the Olympic peninsula most of my life. I enjoy getting out into the mountains and wilderness and exploring. To my knowledge I have not encountered any Bigfoot sightings or evidence but I could have easily overlooked it. 

• Upvote 1

I became interested in bigfoot and other mysteries in elementary school. I always wanted to know more about things that my young eyes/mind could not see.

• Upvote 1

I always believed they were out there. I have recently had problems around my house.  I saw something that looked like a juvenile BF.  This is when weird things started happening.  

Welcome to the Forums! PharmaPhriend, Crkrjack77, Tknjhall, MitchNC, My09, Lafey23, Sam, Alloffroad, KirkMikester, DarkEyes, aidaelux17, Curious, Trinity, Chandlee312, ColMustard, Joe k, hinschman96, Bballep, and nureshottie. 

I everyone!   Looking forward to this forum, I have not had an encounter in my life, but there is an area after multiple visits, reading about and discussing with others that I believe may be a place to start.