New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Hello I am from Pennsylvania and love reading about anything Bigfoot,  cryptids in general and paranormal.  The woods are in my backyard. I haven't had a BF experience,  that i know of but have had strange experience in the woods. 

• Upvote 1

Hi Everybody! My names Ken, I live in California (bay area) and have spent a lot of time in northern California, (camping, fishing, hunting, etc) . I have always been interested in Bigfoot, I have seen a few things over the years that is making me a believer. I'm interested in more field time researching Bigfoot and am looking for new areas to check out.

• Upvote 1

I'm new and live in California. Haven't seen anything yet, but have spent enough time in nature and watching YouTube videos to know what's out there. Wanting to see what others think too.

Greetings!  I became curious about Sasquatch when I was 15, back in the mid-70's, on a camping trip with my parents up to Oregon - Lake of the Woods.  I was awakened in the middle of the night by a scream, then whoop, that chilled my blood and literally made me feel paralyzed in my sleeping bag.  It carried on a few more times. The sound came from across the lake and gradually diminished as the creature that made the scream seemed to be moving further away. No one else in our big army tent woke up or seemed to hear it!  I was shocked at this!  I talked to my family about it the next morning, and they listened attentively, didn't make me feel like a total idiot or anything.  But they didn't hear it so, I had no one to really talk more about it with.  It wasn't until years later when the internet was born and bigfoot type forums sprung up that I found other *experiencers*.  The first time I heard a recorded vocalization on a forum, just like that night so many years ago, my blood chilled and my hair stood on end...I recognized the sound instantly.  And I've been curious ever since! 

• Upvote 1

Hi there! I'm from California (with time spent in both the North and South of the state).  I've always had a fascination with anthropology, zoology, and the unknown.  I have been aware of Bigfoot (and skeptically curious) my whole life... but after spending extended amounts time in Western Montana and the PNW, seeing how expansive the forests and land there can be, hearing some first hand accounts, and diving in to the theories and evidence available I've grown a keen fascination with discovering the truth.  I'm excited to learn more from likeminded people here. Thank you for including me! 

Greetings, I'm Greg from South Florida.  I read the book Bigfoot by B Ann Slate and Alan Berry as a teenager in the 70's and have been a believer ever since.  I've read a few other books since then, my favorite being Sasquatch - The Apes Among Us by John Green.  As far as I'm concerned, there's just way too much evidence for it all to be faked.  I only hope that conclusive evidence such as a body will be collected in my lifetime.

Hi there - I'm new around here, and I'm excited to join the conversation. I'm from Nebraska, and there's a surprising amount of activity here going back years. I'm interested in learning more about these NE encounters, and others around the bordering states. I hope everyone is doing well!

• Upvote 2