New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

New to the forum.  I've never had an actual sighting but have experienced a few very unusual sounds, strange odors and tracks mostly in Ouchita mountains of eastern Oklahoma and the Smokey mountains of south east Tennessee.  Hoping to find others' encounters around the midwest.

• Upvote 1

Hi I'm Aaron from Woodville Texas. We've never had a direct encounter but we've heard some weird stuff in the woods and have seen a lot of evidence from people I respect. Looking forward to learning.

• Upvote 1

Hi my name is Gary and I live in Canada in a rural community and I am interested in discovering the truth about what is out in the woods behind my place.  Have had some odd occurrences of late and really am just trying to see what other people have noticed in their areas.  have been injured as of late as well so I have a lot of extra time on my hands to investigate. Only have one hand due to recent injury so typing isn't yet my strongest so I will keep it short and apologies for the run on sentences.

• Upvote 2

Hi all, new here. I live in Los Angeles but I’m originally from Florida. I became interested in bigfoot when we had a science fair in middle school and someone had a table with books and newspaper clippings about the skunk ape. Hoping to have an encounter someday.

Hi. My name is Brian. I have always been interested in Bigfoot and the paranormal.   I’ve never actually seen a Bigfoot, however, when I was in the Army and stationed in North Carolina, we were doing some training in the mountains.    One evening my buddy and I were rucking our way down a road around 2 am.   We heard some tree knocks, large branches being broken and then some very large objects were being thrown at us.    Large boulders and logs.  We obviously ran…

Welcome to the Forums! OrangutanFlaps, Thundar14, Josh, Wim, Mark, bogman, Sunsaler, eb11b, Msuk, Flatlyner, and LordFrey.

Welcome to the Forums! runningblue, Gryphon66, bignick765, petra2201, garypelton37, Pamela Stabler, BUCKSHOT12, glitterburrito, bri, and punknerd333.

Hello from Pennsylvania. 

I've been interested ever since I was a kid and 3 years ago got the opportunity to manage roughly 3000 acres of heavily wooded, mountainous property mostly by myself. I've had a couple of handful of things happen, mostly odd noises or trees "falling" in a particular way. Pretty much here to learn what i can and hopefully contribute something.

• Upvote 1

Hey BF forums, I live in the UK so sadly my Bigfoot addiction can only be satisfied vicariously through shows like Expedition Bigfoot, numerous documentaries & YouTube. Have been obsessed with Bigfoot, UFO’s & all manner of the paranormal since a very young age. I’ve always had a deep belief without ever truly knowing where it stemmed from that our perception of the universe is merely a small fraction of a far bigger & more mind blowing picture. It really feels like humanity is on the brink of something truly remarkable, something that may even alter the course of our evolution as a species. My friends all think I’m daft for my beliefs & opinions on these subjects, so don’t really have anyone to chat to about the one thing in my life I’m probably most passionate about, which is what lead me to BF forums. Really happy to have stumbled upon my people & can’t wait to read up on the threads from all the peeps lucky enough to live in North America 😊