New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Hello everyone. I’m a lifelong fan of all things paranormal. I spend lots of time in the woods of the Deep South looking for our elusive hairy friends. I’ve had some strange events happen in the woods but no sighting yet. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

HI everyone, I'm from New hampshire always been interested in this topic. I enjoy hearing other people's experiences and encounters with them. I had heard of a encounter with a bigfoot a few miles from my house where it killed a bull. I look forward to speaking with the community.

• Upvote 1

Hello, I have always had an interest in this subject but for whatever reason it's been on my mind alot more lately so I've been enjoying doing my own research, which led me to this forum. Very happy to be here.

• Upvote 1
On 12/29/2018 at 11:43 AM, WV FOOTER said:

Welcome to the Bigfoot Forums. Please use this area to tell us about yourself and briefly how you became interested in Bigfoot!

If you wish to post your BF encounters, experiences and stories, please do so in the appropriate threads- after you introduce yourself here. This is not the area for prolonged or continuous encounter reports because they will simply be deleted. If you need assistance, contact a moderator or administrator. 

Thanks and enjoy the forums.

Gentlemen: On January 18th I celebrated my ***75*** birthday!!! Back in 1953 when Sir Edmond Hillary scaled Mt. Everest I was a young boy and when he showed pictures of huge footprints in the snow, I got interested in this subject. Unfortunately at that time there were no books on the Yeti, Bigfoot or Sasquatch. Most people thought this was a joke, but that started to change back in 1969 with the Patterson/ Gimlin film. When Argosy Magazine published the story with pictures spending 50 cents for the magazine at my local newspaper store was not a problem. Since then I have been buying books on this subject. You have to be careful on what you buy because as with anything else you have your hoaxers out there. I spent my career in corporate finance working for some of the largest banks in America and by doing so every year I got 4-5 weeks vacation. I spent my free time hiking thru out California, Oregon and Washington. During mid-1980's while I was hiking in the back woods of Sequoia National Park I was at a very high elevation and took a rest break and was looking down into the forest and noticed an opening in the forest about the size of a half acre when a very large bipedal creature walking on two legs passed thru very fast. The color of it's hair/ fur was a bright red/ brown which I believe was a young Bigfoot because as they age I believe their hair/ fur color changes as we humans do. I did not chase it, I was at a very high elevation and it was a very, very steep climb down from the dirt trail I was on. That was my one an only encounter. I have seen a number of footprints over the years but due to weather conditions and other animals moving thru the forest a positive conclusion could not be made. Now that I am retired 13 years, living on a fixed income and not having the strength to do strenuous hiking I try to find out what is going on by going on line to find out the news about Bigfoot/ Sasquatch. Thank You. johntg1948.

Welcome to the Forums; AreI3, jbook, r.sedai, Gracenote, jonny0184, MaineBF, CenTexSquatch, thedragonlord89, Nextjohns, marbellville, TCM03, 2Blues, csmith007, walk about, Beerslayer, snowman, another Okie), Conner McLeod, Bill29, Chi45, CatDaddy, daveinal, r0nc00k, JeffreyMiller, MObeliever, RolandJames, Spreek, Alan, Saviorself, KIKURACE, BigTime1967, and johntg1948.

Welcome Amahoro from Europe.

Hi all, name is Chris live in NOCO (North Colorado) for 4-years. Grew up in Deep South and am an avid outdoorsman enjoying hunting and fishing. Play golf and enjoy baseball in my spare time.  Have a lot of technology skills to bring to the hunt, hopefully I can help this group/field move forward. 

• Upvote 1

Coming in from Virginia and looking forward to getting caught up on all of the latest sasquatch buzz, and possibly even joining in on the discussions. 

I'm from Kentucky, I was raised knowing sasqaucth/sabe/BF is real because my mother saw a very large one in Alabama as a child. It's become a lifelong obsession of mine, one of my true passions. I've never witnessed one, but I've heard loud knocks on multiple occasions offtrail hiking. Just joining to help spread knowledge and learn more myself. thanks

Hello

I'm an English teacher in Texas.  We are working on a writing project on discourse communities and how to find, participate, and learn from them.  I've always been interested in Bigfoot and this interest was reawakened on my trip to the Pacific Northwest last year.  I'm hoping to show my students how finding a place with like-minded individuals can be very rewarding.  Looking forward to seeing, reading, and commenting on this forum.

• Upvote 1