New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Hi, my name is Tyler and I'm from Austin, TX! I'm looking for someone to go Bigfoot hunting with for a YouTube video. I don't know much about Bigfoot, so I'm really looking to learn more from an experienced person!

Hi 👋 

I am a new member from the UK, I have always been obsessed with anything paranormal or unexplained.

Recently I have been watching “ these woods are haunted” on discovery and I am seriously wanting to go look for Bigfoot!

I am not sure if the UK has enough dense forest for a Sasquatch to exist in so I have my sights set on the US. 
I would really like to make friends and arrange a meet in the future to explore areas I have never been. 

• Upvote 1

Hello, glad to be a member. I had an encounter in the summer of 1997 whilst on holiday camping at the base of Mount Shasta, California. My boyfriend was from Redding and took me here for a few days with friends. We heard noises and our tent was pushed around whilst we were in it. Not until years later did I piece together that night and realise it was probably Bigfoot. I am a firm believer that they exist. 

• Upvote 1

Good afternoon,I'm in Ohio looking for like minded individuals to accompany me on a bigfoot expedition.im planning a 45-60 day trek in southern Ohio to find proof of the creatures existence.primative camping,tents and the hunt for proof.please message me with intrest.

Admin
5 hours ago, Scott Simmons said:

Good afternoon,I'm in Ohio looking for like minded individuals to accompany me on a bigfoot expedition.im planning a 45-60 day trek in southern Ohio to find proof of the creatures existence.primative camping,tents and the hunt for proof.please message me with intrest.

Welcome to the BFF Scott.

You should post your request on the general forums, nobody is going to read it here.

Hi everyone,

My name is adam, i hope you're all well. I live and work in the U.K. I am a genuine seeker, one day i would love to make it out to the states and go on the trail myself. 

Thankyou for letting me on Bigfoot Forums! 

• Upvote 1

Hello all!

I am EnglishRose from the UK and I have a long-standing fascination with the idea that giant primates such as Bigfoot and the Yeti do exist, so I was delighted to find this forum and hope to chat to likeminded new friends!

Many thanks!

Welcome to the Forums! djm5971, katmando64, bigfootsociety, Phelanlucky, Bonefish, johnbamburg, Long Hunter, MObeliever, BrandO72, welcome back flashred93, welcome back  GreatBIGFoot, TylerSpeers, MallyMax, and Scott Simmons.

And from the UK, welcome RachaelUK, addy, and EnglishRose. 

Hello all my name is Paul and new to the Sasquatch/paranormal field, just checkin out the forums for interesting stories/sightings, glad to be here