New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Hello.  

Returning to the forum after a long absence.  Im Eric Altman, Director of the Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society and long time investigator and researcher.  Native of Pennsylvania.  I currently investigate sightings, claims and encounters in Pennsylvania and work closely with several individuals including Stan Gordon.  

Welcome  back  ,  Arkansan  &  erichaltman  !

Edited by danthemandmv
Wished to include another welcome

Hey everyone! I'm JJ from TN. Glad to have found your board. Very interested and look forward to conversing with other members of the board.

• Upvote 1

Hello I am KC67 I am 56yr old male who resides in Pomeroy Washington originally from Orchards Washington, I had one encounter with a Bigfoot but I am not 100% positive of this encounter, I also have a interesting story from a ex girlfriend from a incident in Indian Heaven Wilderness in the Cascade mountains of Washington State, 

2 hours ago, KC67 said:

Hello I am KC67 I am 56yr old male who resides in Pomeroy Washington originally from Orchards Washington, I had one encounter with a Bigfoot but I am not 100% positive of this encounter, I also have a interesting story from a ex girlfriend from a incident in Indian Heaven Wilderness in the Cascade mountains of Washington State, 

Welcome! I'd be glad to hear your stories if you have a chance to post them.

Welcome Mihmcclure1, welcome after a long absence Arkansan and erichaltmann, welcome JumboJimLabrony and KC67.

Good afternoon.  
I live in northwest Arkansas and have been interested in pretty much anything Bigfoot related since I watched Legend of Boggy Creek at 13. 
Retired military and live to hike and camp.  Still working. 

• Upvote 1

Hello, I'm a retired LEO transplanted to N.C. from Md. I'm 68 years old living in Jacksonville N.C. I am extremely interested in Bigfoot research.  Stay safe!

• Upvote 1

Hi there. I'm from Washington and, although I've never had an encounter myself, I've always believed in and been interested to learn what I can about bigfoot. I'm fascinated by all of the firsthand accounts of people's encounters and I love to read anything I can find about it. Looking forward to exploring this community!