MK Davis exposes the cover up and covert genocide against Sasquatch

Sasfooty

I looked around & couldn't find this posted anywhere. If this isn't where it belongs, please move it to the proper place.

I find it very interesting.

Vhttps://scenicsasquatch.com/2019/01/04/researcher-mk-davis-exposes-the-cover-up-and-covert-genocide-against-sasquatch/?fbclid=IwAR11oPvqXBkVIlugcLe-qBAmQCzOZ-Wid9l_ggIXfdCOdiLWP_-HUyJhUA0

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

This was very interesting to read as well as watch the video. If proven true its terribly sad. First the fact that so many were killed and second the cover up that followed. M.k. is well respected and has always been credible.  Now to learn that high profile researchers were involved is beyond troubling. This one is heartbreaking on many levels.

• Upvote 2

This article indicates that the active hunting/killing is being conducted by the timber industry, and the inference is that the appropriate government agencies that regulate the timber industry directly and indirectly know this and are actively covering it up to this very day.

More, this intentional genocide must be sporatic or only focused on certain areas, because it appears that they have been so far unsuccessful in completely eradicating the species.

Or the killing is only in certain areas of timber operations and really isn’t an attempt at total genocide.

There is NO love lost between loggers and the forest service in the west.

In fact timber sales on federal lands is nil anymore.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/timber-industry-suffers-as-loggers-blame-federal-regs-for-lost-jobs.amp

I find Davis naive to the real problems faced on the ground.

The Feds dont need Bigfoot, they have plenty of tools to bludgeon timber companies and loggers. Spotted owl, Bull trout, woodland Caribou, Lynx, Grizzy Bear, etc.

But make no mistake..... if the Feds could find a new tool to continue the war against loggers? In this case Bigfoot? They would joyfully use it in a heartbeat!

No way they are working together in a coverup! 

This shouldn't surprise anyone who is a proponent of existence or a knower. But every time I brought it up or even hinted at it I was cast as a conspiracy theorist. It has been my contention that hit squads are out there and that it is a reason why the creatures have been moving to the more remote inaccessible reaches of the habitat. Those places too difficult or costly to harvest timber from. If any of this is anywhere near true then there may come a point where population numbers could drop below sustainable levels. Its why I have said that there are those just waiting out extinction. Hit squads may or may not exist but if they do then extinction would be almost guaranteed.

There is a lot more to this scenario folks and I'm convinced it goes all the way to lab DNA, and now e-DNA, samples that consistently comes back Human and so get tossed.  I still do not trust the results of the Olympic Project nest samples. There is just too much money to be made by keeping things secret. It follows the pattern of what greed has done to humanity and the planet it lives on. But hey,  I always say that right? Mr. Suspicious.

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, hiflier said:

This shouldn't surprise anyone who is a proponent of existence or a knower. But every time I brought it up or even hinted at it I was cast as a conspiracy theorist. It has been my contention that hit squads are out there and that it is a reason why the creatures have been moving to the more remote inaccessible reaches of the habitat. Those places too difficult or costly to harvest timber from. If any of this is anywhere near true then there may come a point where population numbers could drop below sustainable levels. Its why I have said that there are those just waiting out extinction. Hit squads may or may not exist but if they do then extinction would be almost guaranteed.

There is a lot more to this scenario folks and I'm convinced it goes all the way to lab DNA, and now e-DNA, that consistently comes back Human and so get tossed.  I do not trust the results of the Olympic Project nest samples. There is just too much money to be made by keeping things secret. It follows the pattern of what greed has done to humanity and the planet it lives on. But hey,  I always say that right? Mr. Suspicious.

I think there would be a ton of money to be made over the discovery of BF.  The tourist trade to come and see a 'tribe' of BF would be astonishing.

Not a conspiracy believer here.  No need for the government to be involved, BF is a world champion in hide & seek... I know this because I have the t-shirt.

8 minutes ago, hiflier said:

There is a lot more to this scenario folks and I'm convinced it goes all the way to lab DNA, and now e-DNA, samples that consistently comes back Human and so get tossed.  I still do not trust the results of the Olympic Project nest samples. There is just too much money to be made by keeping things secret. It follows the pattern of what greed has done to humanity and the planet it lives on. But hey,  I always say that right? Mr. Suspicious.

The basic premise of your conspiracy theory is flawed. Because they Feds have been choking down on federal timber sales in the PacNW since Clinton, Gore and Babbit in the 90's.

First using the spotted owl as the endangered species to do so.

So are these kill squads killing all the other endangered species in the forest too?

I see no evidence for this.

But all these high tech. concerted efforts to photograph and study with nothing to show and hit squads are going out and taking them down ???? Something isn't making sense here !

Big Stinky

24 minutes ago, norseman said:

........The Feds dont need Bigfoot, they have plenty of tools to bludgeon timber companies and loggers. Spotted owl, Bull trout, woodland Caribou, Lynx, Grizzy Bear, etc.

But make no mistake..... if the Feds could find a new tool to continue the war against loggers? In this case Bigfoot? They would joyfully use it in a heartbeat!..........

I'm not so sure of that. If these creatures are human, I can easily see state, federal, and foreign governments going to extreme lengths covering up their existence. 

More interesting to me is the complete silence of the environmental industry, who have no problem manufacturing and using ridiculous fantasies like anthropogenic global warming to advance their agenda. Why are they so completely silent on sasquatchery?

Edited by Huntster
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Huntster said:

I'm not so sure of that. If these creatures are human, I can easily see both state and federal government going to extreme lengths covering up their existence. 

More interesting to me is the complete silence of the environmental industry, who have no problem manufacturing and using ridiculous fantasies like anthropogenic global warming to advance their agenda. Why arevthey so completely silent on sasquatchery?

The narrative doesnt work....

Federal timber sales are nil and have been so for years. Obviously the Feds are not worried about the bankruptcy of the timber industry.... thus they are not working together.

Most timber anymore comes from private timber sales now. Or reservations.

The Federal forest is mostly on fire every year. And they dont even salvage log.

Edited by norseman
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, norseman said:

The Federal forest is mostly on fire every year. And they dont even salvage log.

30 minutes ago, norseman said:

Federal timber sales are nil and have been so for years. Obviously the Feds are not worried about the bankruptcy of the timber industry....

Hmm, what's your source for this? An outdated article from Fox news?

This recent article isn't from Fox. I guess it must be fake news.  :) 

"Regardless, logging in national forests is costly for taxpayers, says Hanson, who estimates they are on the hook for $1 billion a year, at least $500 million of which is directly related to post-fire salvage. That's the amount the government pays to build roads to remote areas destroyed by fires and for herbicides the forest service sprays prior to logging to make clear-cutting easier, among other costs. Meanwhile, the federal government pulls in about $150 million annually from selling the timber in national forests, about one fourth of which comes from post-fire logging. "It's a bad deal financially for taxpayers, but it's a great deal for the mills," says economist Ernie Niemi, who has studied the impact of forest management since the 1970s. "It's very hard to justify any salvage logging. It's like they're bandits."

https://www.forbes.com/feature/archie-emmerson-timber-forest-fires-logging/#5f8ffbb564f9

• Upvote 1

Where I live the boulder creek fire on Federal ground hasnt been touched. Neither was the White mtn fire in 1988. We used logs from that fire to rebuild the snow peak cabin porch. We being the back country horsemen.

Private and the Colville and Spokane tribes are salvage logging like banshees.... My logger that logged the ranch this fall is down on the Spokane Res now.

So if its not profitable to salvage log? Might wanna tell everyone but the Feds that..... Of course the Feds are not profitable in ANYTHING they do.... look at UPS and Fedex vs USPS, right?

Pretty darn easy to have gotten that wood out if the had wanted....

IMG_1382.JPG

If the govt. is covering up Sasquatch?

There must be a different angle.

• gigantor featured this topic
  • VAfooter locked this topic
  • WV FOOTER unlocked this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • gigantor locked and unlocked this topic