MK Davis exposes the cover up and covert genocide against Sasquatch

Sasfooty

1 hour ago, norseman said:

..........Federal timber sales are nil and have been so for years. Obviously the Feds are not worried about the bankruptcy of the timber industry.... thus they are not working together.

Most timber anymore comes from private timber sales now. Or reservations.........

I fully agree. But both federal and state forest management agencies still have regulatory powers over private land owners in logging practices, particularly regarding streams, rivers, and oceanfront areas. And fish and wildlife agencies still have wildlife management authority over private lands. 

The interesting case of Eric Muench, a privately contracted timber cruiser on Alaska Native lands who found a sasquatch nest, is a case in point. After notifying the landowners, he left it up to them (he is a truly wise contractor). The Native landowners, at a forest management seminar, mentioned the nest to both federal and state authorities (forest and wildlife agencies). They all went to the site and even took stool and hair samples. 

Especially in western Washington where one would expect a relatively dense sasquatch presence, private timber lands are extremely vast.  Timber corporations would likely be very sensitive to the possibility that a primitive human species might need territory reserved for them. It would essentially be like the Indian Wars again, but this time fought with the lawyers on the Indians side, not theirs......... 

7 minutes ago, Huntster said:

I fully agree. But both federal and state forest management agencies still have regulatory powers over private land owners in logging practices, particularly regarding streams, rivers, and oceanfront areas. And fish and wildlife agencies still have wildlife management authority over private lands. 

The interesting case of Eric Muench, a privately contracted timber cruiser on Alaska Native lands who found a sasquatch nest, is a case in point. After notifying the landowners, he left it up to them (he is a truly wise contractor). The Native landowners, at a forest management seminar, mentioned the nest to both federal and state authorities (forest and wildlife agencies). They all went to the site and even took stool and hair samples. 

Especially in western Washington where one would expect a relatively dense sasquatch presence, private timber lands are extremely vast.  Timber corporations would likely be very sensitive to the possibility that a primitive human species might need territory reserved for them. It would essentially be like the Indian Wars again, but this time fought with the lawyers on the Indians side, not theirs......... 

I understand what your saying and agree.

But I disagree with intent.

If the Feds could expand their regulatory oversight power over private timber lands by using Bigfoot?

You and I know they would do it in a heartbeat!

I understand completely why the Timber companies would want to hide Bigfoot's existence..... but not the Feds.

The USFS was taken over by tree huggers in the 80's. And while policy changes from region to region? Its pretty well integrated across the board. USFWS is the same story.

So why would the US government cover up the existence of Bigfoot? They would be shelving their most power grabbing tool?

21 minutes ago, norseman said:

I understand what your saying and agree.

But I disagree with intent.

If the Feds could expand their regulatory oversight power over private timber lands by using Bigfoot?

You and I know they would do it in a heartbeat!.........

I'm still not so sure about that.

........I understand completely why the Timber companies would want to hide Bigfoot's existence..... but not the Feds.

The USFS was taken over by tree huggers in the 80's. And while policy changes from region to region? Its pretty well integrated across the board. USFWS is the same story.........

Those tree hugging administrators are still under the authority of politicians who recieve campaign contributions from timber corporations, and I think government at the political and administrative level are rather satisfied with the amount of control they have over the industry. 

..........So why would the US government cover up the existence of Bigfoot? They would be shelving their most power grabbing tool?

They already have near complete power, even over private corporate lands and the export of their products. But the presence of a "nation" of indigenous, primitive relic hominids goes way, way beyond timber industry concerns. It has international political ramifications that are actually quite staggering, and not just for the United States and Canada. The "concerns" about the rights, well being, and autonomy of sasquatches that a number of nations in the international community would certainly voice could present a whole host of problems..............

• Upvote 1

• gigantor featured this topic
Admin

I could see the UN establishing a Squatch Rights commission.

• Haha 1

The last time I was over in the Olympics? There were signs everywhere that were protesting the expansion of the Olympic national park.....

I dont know if that was just going to take in Forest Service ground or private ground as well.

When Grand Coulee was built they bought everyone out and they had to move houses out of the impacted reservoir area.

Again I just dont see how Bigfoot discovery would not play into their hands.

IMG_1383.JPG

3 minutes ago, gigantor said:

I could see the UN establishing a Squatch Rights commission.

Thats already been kicked open.

https://www.nonhumanrights.org/blog/philosophers-brief-book/

More fantasy from MK Davis.

Re: Minnesota iceman — a proven hoax Auctioned off in 2013 and on display in Museum of the Weird in Texas. In no way connected to bluff creek.

Re: bluff creek massacre/timber conspiracy — sheer and utter nonsense.

That Davis is revisiting and revising this theory is truly embarrassing. 

Any pgf related work by Davis, beyond his stabilizations should be embraced with the mockery it deserves.

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Huntster said:

Why are they so completely silent on sasquatchery?

My guess would be that BF is so rare and elusive that they are not much better at collecting evidence than the private researchers.   Perhaps they prefer to stay silent, claim ignorance and hope they die out vs. opening the proverbial can of BF worms.  

2 hours ago, norseman said:

.........Thats already been kicked open.

https://www.nonhumanrights.org/blog/philosophers-brief-book/

That's a debate about non-human rights, or animal rights. Imagine if sasquatches would biologically qualify for inclusion into the Homo genus. Now we're talking human rights. 

52 minutes ago, Twist said:

My guess would be that BF is so rare and elusive that they are not much better at collecting evidence than the private researchers.   Perhaps they prefer to stay silent, claim ignorance and hope they die out vs. opening the proverbial can of BF worms.  

But even more than government, the environmental industry would be the biggest winnervupon discovery. They could use sasquatches as the ultimate poster child, legal chip, and ideological readon to close off vast tracts of land. And if sasquatches are human, it might even mean reservations just like native americans..........with modern humans (them, the environmentalists) negotiating with the Evil Great White Father on their behalf.

13 minutes ago, Huntster said:

That's a debate about non-human rights, or animal rights. Imagine if sasquatches would biologically qualify for inclusion into the Homo genus. Now we're talking human rights. 

But even more than government, the environmental industry would be the biggest winnervupon discovery. They could use sasquatches as the ultimate poster child, legal chip, and ideological readon to close off vast tracts of land. And if sasquatches are human, it might even mean reservations just like native americans..........with modern humans (them, the environmentalists) negotiating with the Evil Great White Father on their behalf.

Well they are seeking to include non human primates into human rights.

If Chimps would be included? Undoubtedly Bigfoot would be as well.

9 minutes ago, norseman said:

Well they are seeking to include non human primates into human rights.

If Chimps would be included? Undoubtedly Bigfoot would be as well.

Yes, there are kooks out there who would extend more rights to kangaroo rats than white men, but they won't be getting it. But a newly discovered (and clearly rare) hominid qualifying for inclusion into the genus Homo? Consider it a done deal. 

• Upvote 1

So assuming that Bigfoot is real and would be extended human rights? 

They still cannot read or write or sign a treaty..... like a Chimp.

So are they added to the endangered species act and protected by the US Fish and Wildlife Service? Or given to Bureau of Indian affairs?

2 minutes ago, norseman said:

So assuming that Bigfoot is real and would be extended human rights? 

They still cannot read or write or sign a treaty..... like a Chimp.........

We don't know. Consider the Sierra Sounds. There have been numerous reports of "chattering" like that. We just don't know their verbal language.

More, we have already taught at least one gorilla American Sign Language. It would only be a matter of time for human advocates to communicate with them.

So are they added to the endangered species act and protected by the US Fish and Wildlife Service? Or given to Bureau of Indian affairs?

If they are human, they are not covered by the Endangered Species Act. We would be forced legally to recognize their basic human rights, recognize their aboriginal claims with regard to lands and resources, and negotiate a settlement with them. 

1 hour ago, norseman said:

They still cannot read or write or sign a treaty..... like a Chimp.

That may not be accurate.    Some people who are studying glyphs indicate rudimentary success translating them.   Others tell me they follow forms of late ice age human "writing."   With writing comes reading.   If correct, the only thing they SEEM to lack is a structure of governance such that someone among them has authority to speak for others .. necessary for a treaty.     That may also be wrong .. there's some evidence for it being wrong.

Dunno.  

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron
9 hours ago, Twist said:

More stories about coverups and genocide only help push the subject more into the realm of Woo.   

True dat, MK's alleged bloody pools in the PGF were shot down by analysis and the subsequent research that disproved that nonsense was fairly transparent and highly accurate.  Not sure how he avoided the Squatch Detective's Hall of Shame.

I know he had Bobby Short sold on the whole dang thing though and I wrestled with her about that a few rounds. 

Edited by bipedalist

13 hours ago, MIB said:

That may not be accurate.    Some people who are studying glyphs indicate rudimentary success translating them.   Others tell me they follow forms of late ice age human "writing."   With writing comes reading.   If correct, the only thing they SEEM to lack is a structure of governance such that someone among them has authority to speak for others .. necessary for a treaty.     That may also be wrong .. there's some evidence for it being wrong.

Dunno.  

Sounds interesting, any links you can provide?  I’m curious how there would be any way of verifying they were BF glyphs if we cannot even prove they exist.  

On a a similar note, I’m always fascinated by the ability to translate completely unknown “writings”. Must have great pattern recognition skills!

11 hours ago, bipedalist said:

True dat, MK's alleged bloody pools in the PGF were shot down by analysis and the subsequent research that disproved that nonsense was fairly transparent and highly accurate.  Not sure how he avoided the Squatch Detective's Hall of Shame.

I know he had Bobby Short sold on the whole dang thing though and I wrestled with her about that a few rounds. 

Yeah I thought this “theory” was put to rest a while ago....I’ve been away from home a few days with work so I haven’t been able to fully read or watch the video but if it’s a re-hash of the old theory without anything new presented I’ll be disappointed for having wasted my time.....

Edited by Twist

• VAfooter locked this topic
  • WV FOOTER unlocked this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • gigantor locked and unlocked this topic