MK Davis exposes the cover up and covert genocide against Sasquatch

Sasfooty

As for ungulates, they leave for the day, come in at night and eat the fir needles and deciduous tree leaves. Then, after all the work is done, they are attracted to the burnt stumps and wood from the slash burns and then the new shoots of plants. They never flee far away as one would think. If Sasquatches are hunting deer and elk or other critters, these clear cuts contain those animals. If they stay out of the clearcut and hunt in the timber, they would do well on the hunt and be unseen for the most part in the timber.

I can't say if there is  government coverup of the existence of sasquatches, and I really doubt that there is some sort of deliberate killing program going on, but the behavior of government regarding this phenomenon is certainly suspect. Two of the most interesting aspects regarding the Patterson-Gimlin event was the deafening silence of both the United States Forest Service and the California Department of Fish and Game (yes, that was their name then before liberal political correctness required a name change). 

The silence of the USFS is particularly interesting considering the mysterious participation of USFS timber cruiser crew chief Lyle Laverty.

I don't know why this is surfacing again. This was nonsense a decade ago and still nonsense now.

Bill Miller and Thomas Steenburg did a rebuttal on this a decade ago.

I am surprised that it took 2 years after John Green's death for him to be attacked again 

• Upvote 1

On 1/10/2019 at 8:12 PM, bipedalist said:

True dat, MK's alleged bloody pools in the PGF were shot down by analysis and the subsequent research that disproved that nonsense was fairly transparent and highly accurate.  Not sure how he avoided the Squatch Detective's Hall of Shame.

I know he had Bobby Short sold on the whole dang thing though and I wrestled with her about that a few rounds. 

I completely agree, people also forget that at a minimum if sasquatch exist, you are talking about at least 2 different countries 

So not only would you have federal and state governments in how many states And local governments, but you also would need federal, provincial and local governments in Canada.

What about Mexico or Australia 

Or China, Russia, Nepal ect

I just cut about 50 acres of timber in Georgia.  From this experience I can say that there was not a single concern about large primates.  However, the forester and the cutters were scared crapless of creating a little bit of mud down the stream that goes through the property.  

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, NCBFr said:

I just cut about 50 acres of timber in Georgia.  From this experience I can say that there was not a single concern about large primates.  However, the forester and the cutters were scared crapless of creating a little bit of mud down the stream that goes through the property.  

My experience exactly. 

1 hour ago, MagniAesir said:

........people also forget that at a minimum if sasquatch exist, you are talking about at least 2 different countries 

So not only would you have federal and state governments in how many states And local governments, but you also would need federal, provincial and local governments in Canada.

What about Mexico or Australia 

Or China, Russia, Nepal ect

The "problems" with recognizing the human rights of a primitive hominid would not be uniquely American, nor have only Americans had difficult relationships with aboriginal peoples. And again, nor would said governments need to engage in overt coverups or extermination programs. Like the Patterson/Gimlin event demonstrates (and, actually, the entire phenomenon), all they really have to do is keep their mouths shut, look the other way, and hope they die out.

Oh, and BTW, local governments, unlike state and national, appear to be quite active in sasquatch investigations, thank you. The number of local police reports filed where the police officers themselves are the witness, have casted prints, and responded to calls from citizens are quite numerous. State and federal wildlife and forest managing agencies? Not so much..............

43 minutes ago, NCBFr said:

The hominid protectors are persona non grata, but the mud guys have full funding (at least at the state level..........right now is a great time for federal shell games..............)

Not talking about recognizing their rights, simply showing that the outlandish claims of a government conspiracy would involve a lot more than just the USA.

I agree. And, for me, they aren't so much outlandish claims as they are considerations to explain governments suspicious behavior toward the phenomenon.

The Patterson/Gimlin event is so strong for many reasons. First, there were two eyewitnesses. Secondly, there was a very good movie film footage shot. Thirdly, there were numerous castable prints left in soft soil, which had the added benefit of having the bottom of the creatures foot shown clearly in the film footage. Finally, numerous people visited the site as soon as three days later and recorded evidence themselves of the footprints and site. 

One of those witnesses was an employee of the United States Forest Service, Lyle Laverty. His job as a timber cruiser put him in a position to be a point man in seeing sasquatch evidence. Sure enough, I have found reference to him finding other evidence independent to the PG event:

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/articles/laverty.htm

.........Laverty was associated with a personal bigfoot sighting near Hyampom, California and a bigfoot 'nest' found near Scorpion Creek in the Lonesome Ridge region, which some blew off as a bear nest. Laverty also had photographs of bigfoot tracks on the Bluff Creek sandbar near the site of the Patterson film attributed to him. Strangely, the photographs attributed to Laverty were photographed after dark and for size with Rene Dahinden's signature Dunhill pipe. 

Update: Laverty was quietly confirmed today without media fanfare (September 2007) by the United States Senate under President George W. Bush and serves along side Sec of the Interior, Ken Salazar in the DOI, 2010 at his office at the Department of Forestry in Colorado where he presides over U.S. Forestry, Nat'l Parks, Fish & Game, the BIA, BLM and wildland firefighting..........

I have found reference to Laverty being interviewed by at least four other bigfoot researchers, but I cannot find the texts of those interviews. 

Mr. Laverty's involvement appears to be quite private despite his interesting position at the time of the PG event and era in northwest California from 1955-1972. Did he approach his superiors about his experiences? Was he told to keep his mouth shut? Did he pursue evidence on his own, anyway? There is evidence that he collaborated with Dahinden, at least with regard to the PG filming event. Was he quiet about it all for fear of his job security and supervisor's orders?

If anyone has access to interviews of Laverty, I would love a PM. I would love to read them. I find him to be the most interesting character in the entire saga.

Edited by Huntster
  • Upvote 2

Another aspect of the PG film (and coverup/killing aspect) is thst the specific area of the film had a 9 year intense history of sasquatch activity before the film was shot, including hunters hired to kill a creature. Ray Wallace hired Ray Kerr and Leslie (Bob) Breazele to hunt a creature down in the fall of 1958. 

Not a peep from the USFS or California DFG at the time or at any time afterwards regarding this well publicized claim, even after the men claimed their own sighting and the disappearence of their hunting dogs.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for that link. It doesn't reveal much more about the incident than what has been popularly written, but it does confirm his willingness to talk to others about it, even if he is rather non-commital about any conclusions.

The fact that Dahinden's pipe (at last, that is claimed to be his pipe, and he was also confirmed to be at the scene some time after the filming) is in a photo accreditted to Laverty indicates that perhaps they either knew each other beforehand and collaborated, or just visited the site simultaneously. I cannot immediately confirm Dahinden arriving on site that quickly (Monday morning). Titmus arrived 9 days after the filming. Laverty also may have met and known Titmus as a result of his other events (Hyampom and Scorpion Creek).

Edited by Huntster

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 12:43 PM, OldMort said:

I "watched" both interviews last night, and found them worthwhile.

Part 2 is up now as well and can be seen here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60RTwab3tGA

Davis, for the most part avoids discussion of the details of his "massacre theory,"  but delves more into the character and actions of the men involved.

His harsh portrayals of Gimlin, Dahinden, and Green are unflattering to say the least.

Davis reiterates that he is "not a conspiracy theorist" or one "to judge," but merely a "Man of God" searching for the truth...

ETA: Oh, and Patty is real...

He seems like he has an axe to grind with Bob Gimlin as well ? 

• gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • gigantor locked and unlocked this topic