MK Davis exposes the cover up and covert genocide against Sasquatch

Sasfooty

On 1/10/2019 at 11:57 AM, norseman said:

There is NO love lost between loggers and the forest service in the west.

In fact timber sales on federal lands is nil anymore.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/timber-industry-suffers-as-loggers-blame-federal-regs-for-lost-jobs.amp

I find Davis naive to the real problems faced on the ground.

The Feds dont need Bigfoot, they have plenty of tools to bludgeon timber companies and loggers. Spotted owl, Bull trout, woodland Caribou, Lynx, Grizzy Bear, etc.

But make no mistake..... if the Feds could find a new tool to continue the war against loggers? In this case Bigfoot? They would joyfully use it in a heartbeat!

No way they are working together in a coverup! 

In that case Norse, then it could be the logging company’s riding on the coattails of the government, and if that was indeed what’s going on- it would have to be something much more valuable & important than the logging industries total worth.. God know what that could be...

Cheers!

In Colorado the FOrest roads are usually closed off by December 1st.  And here it’s specific to the national forest and the specific FR.  They close the roads because they don’t want to rescue people and so that the forest service and the counties don’t have to maintain the FR’s year round.  

It is odd that in the six rivers national forest they have a specific closing and opening though. 

3 hours ago, Huntster said:

.........It sure would be interesting to be left in there on October 21st with a comfortable camp, plenty of food and supplies, and a pair of snowshoes, then when you run out of food, just walk out with your firearms and electronics, then drive back in there on June 16th to retrieve your camp.........and game cams.............

After a bit of study (Google Earth is an incredible tool), if I was going sasquatch hunting in the Bluff Creek area, I'd focus on these two bowls on the north side of the East Fork of Bluff Creek:

41.2515/-123.3952, and 41.2440/-1233903.

Also the nearby Woodtick Gulch/Nickowitz Creek.

Check them out on Google Earth in 3D. The first area appears to be @ 2.5 sq. miles. All the areas I've listed appear to have escaped all logging, so are larger pockets of old growth. I believe that these are the kinds of areas where nests would be found.

Just now, RedHawk454 said:

.......It is odd that in the six rivers national forest they have a specific closing and opening though.........

Especially since their justification (tree rot fungus on tires) is even more valid during the very months they leave the roads open: mid-June to mid-October......

• Upvote 1

Ah California, can’t legally go squatching/camping/hiking armed..  

if there is a concentration of them in six rivers national forest it would be wise to not hike in unarmed.

seems dangerous

ive hauled camping gear in a sled about .8 miles up an FR in middle of December through 6” - ~24” of snow.  

It wears you out.  And if something does happen you may have a lot of ground to cover to get back to your vehicle, most likely at night to.

o.0

3 hours ago, Huntster said:

Massacre Theory aside, and regarding access to federal lands, below is a screen shot I finally figured out how to take from an SSR query downloaded to Google Earth. It is a map of the SSR database of bigfoot reports in the Six Rivers National Forest, including the Bluff Creek/Blue Mountain area. You can see the two clustered hot spots, the southern interior one being the Bluff Creek/Blue Mountain area, and the northern coastal one being the lower Smith River drainage between Crescent City and Gasquet. Of the two areas, the lower Smith River has many thousands of people living there, and has excellent access as the junction of US101 and US199. The cluster of reports is likely due to both a population of sasquatches in the area and a lot of people to see them.

The Bluff Creek cluster is quite different. There are no cities there, and access is extremely limited. The only significant highway is Hwy 96, a secondary highway between Yreka on I-5 and Eureka on US101, and the several towns are all very small and on the highway. To get to the Bluff Creek PG site area one must travel 25 miles on Forest Service roads to where one must walk the final mile to the site. 

But all Forest Service roads in Six Rivers National Forest are closed to motorized vehicles from October 22 to June 15 each year, a total of nearly 8 months, or 67% of the entire year. 

So you walk, or ride a horse, or you are violating the law.

Why is this? Is it to protect critical sasquatch habitat? Certainly not officially, but it sure gives that sasquatch population a good break from intrusion, harassment, and potential discovery, especially considering the fact that if they're moving around in snow, they're putting out many more footprints to follow than in the summer. Officially, this road closure is to protect the Port Orford cedar from the Port Orford cedar root disease that your nasty vehicle can spread:

https://www.triplicate.com/error404/5791603-151/some-forest-roads-closed-to-prevent-port-orford

So throughout the southwestern Oregon and northwest California national forest lands, which are also the majority of the regions remote land mass and one of the hottest sasquatch report areas on the continent, the feds are significantly limiting your access. The Forest Service has a huge toolbox. They have no need to "discover" sasquatches in order to keep you and I out of their playground. 

Coverup? Probably not. And it's extremely unlikely that this is an overt and specific move to keep thier sasquatches undiscovered. But it sure helps sasquatches stay secret.

It sure would be interesting to be left in there on October 21st with a comfortable camp, plenty of food and supplies, and a pair of snowshoes, then when you run out of food, just walk out with your firearms and electronics, then drive back in there on June 16th to retrieve your camp.........and game cams.............

2E863B45-C0B6-4198-A4AD-D41D699046E6.jpeg

Let me just say...it's this type of analysis and sharing that keeps me coming back. Thanks @Huntster.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Huntster said:

2E863B45-C0B6-4198-A4AD-D41D699046E6.jpeg

Another thing I just noticed while staring at this map; with the exception of the Bluff Creek/Blue Mountain cluster, nearly all the reports are almost directly on the major rivers; the Klamath, the Smith, and the Salmon.

That makes the Bluff Creek/Blue Mountain area that much more special........

2 hours ago, RedHawk454 said:

Ah California, can’t legally go squatching/camping/hiking armed.........

But with a wild pig tag, which is open all year round, you're perfectly legal to be armed with both rifle and open carry sidearm. But you'll have to be using non-lead bullets. We must be environmentally kind while we kill sasqua..........urh.......pigs..........

.........ive hauled camping gear in a sled about .8 miles up an FR in middle of December through 6” - ~24” of snow.  

It wears you out.  And if something does happen you may have a lot of ground to cover to get back to your vehicle, most likely at night to.......

Don't haul your gear in or out on your back or sled. Haul it in your truck a week before deer season, find a good spot high up overlooking a clear cut or open area, and wait for a buck to show up. When the season ends, haul your gear to your "winter camp", then have somebody drive your rig out, leaving you there. You stay until you run out of food (sometime around Christmas), then leave with your most valuable gear on your back; your firearms, optics, and electronic gear (including the satellite phone that you can call the cavalry with in case of emergency). The rest you cache until the roads open again in June when you return with your rig to pick it up. Essentially you're leaving a tent, tarps, camp chairs, cot, sleeping bag, camp stove, lantern, etc. Worried about Mr. Big Foot screwing with your gear like they did with Jerry Crews heavy equipment? You have game cams set up. He didn't have those in 1958. And you leave it in 55 gallon steel overpacks that the bears and other critters can't get into. 

1 hour ago, norseman said:

I would love to go down there.....but Im boycotting California.

That area of California doesn't like San Francisco, Los Angeles, or Sacramento any more than you or I. Besides, all you really want is to shoot one of their silly sasquatches. Not a massacre, just a single murder.........That's better than shooting a Washingtonian sasquatch, isn't it? Hell, the California variety might very well be communist. 😜

Edited by Huntster

Ha!

My in laws were dog sledders. Some malamutes and a tobaggan is the same as a mule string in the summer.

Another option is Rondanee also called Alpine Touring skis or Telemark skis with skins. Great back country tools.

Cannot lock your heel with Telemark and would need to learn the Telemark turn while skiing down hill. 

Also Huntster has a good idea. Bury a barrel out there and cache your gear when the gate is open.

The last option is to make buddies with loggers and foresters in the area. Get a copy of the key made. :)

• gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • gigantor locked and unlocked this topic