MK Davis exposes the cover up and covert genocide against Sasquatch

Sasfooty

What about the legalities of using a 'snow rated, electric fat tire bike pulling a pulk? Tires would not touch the ground. Slope/load determines battery life. A dead battery makes a dog sled look really good. Being in the company of malamutes while in the wilderness would be good. Might even get a '3 dog night' when it's really cold.

3 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

What about the legalities of using a 'snow rated, electric fat tire bike pulling a pulk?.......

They're really jerks about such things:

https://the-journal.com/articles/90242

The rising popularity of electric bicycles prompted federal and local staff to remind the public that the bikes are not allowed on trails meant for non-motorized use.

“Electric bikes (e-bikes) are considered motorized vehicles, so they are allowed only on roads and trails designated for motorized use,” said Jeff Christenson, recreation planner for the Tres Rios office of the Bureau of Land Management.........

Of course, right now would be a wonderful time to be in there. The USFS is on furlough. 

Another potential snag is that if they know you're in there, they can make you move every two weeks. There is a 14 day camping limit everywhere in the United States (unless you're "honeless" and camp in cities.........they seem to ignore the law there). It would be important to avoid detection when they run around closing gates at the end of the season.

Edited by Huntster

10 hours ago, Huntster said:

But with a wild pig tag, which is open all year round, you're perfectly legal to be armed with both rifle and open carry sidearm. But you'll have to be using non-lead bullets. We must be environmentally kind while we kill sasqua..........urh.......pigs..........

Don't haul your gear in or out on your back or sled. Haul it in your truck a week before deer season, find a good spot high up overlooking a clear cut or open area, and wait for a buck to show up. When the season ends, haul your gear to your "winter camp", then have somebody drive your rig out, leaving you there. You stay until you run out of food (sometime around Christmas), then leave with your most valuable gear on your back; your firearms, optics, and electronic gear (including the satellite phone that you can call the cavalry with in case of emergency). The rest you cache until the roads open again in June when you return with your rig to pick it up. Essentially you're leaving a tent, tarps, camp chairs, cot, sleeping bag, camp stove, lantern, etc. Worried about Mr. Big Foot screwing with your gear like they did with Jerry Crews heavy equipment? You have game cams set up. He didn't have those in 1958. And you leave it in 55 gallon steel overpacks that the bears and other critters can't get into. 

That would be something fun to do when I retire or have that kindof free time

36 minutes ago, RedHawk454 said:

That would be something fun to do when I retire or have that kindof free time

If you're married, it won't work. Wives, children, and grandchildren (and parents, if they're still alive) will eat up your time more ravenously than your employer ever did. Trust me on that one......

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

• gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • 1 year later...
On 9/20/2019 at 7:15 AM, starchunk said:

and in regard to the GCBRO, the fan club of MK Davis, that doesn't help my perceptions of them either. They're little better than Mountain Monsters chasing down Sheepsquatch.

I'm not happy the GCBRO has taken MK Davis seriously.  Other than that I think the GCBRO guys have put together some good research efforts, including a decent reality show, which is not easy to do with the subject of BF.  It is too bad their web forum went dark several years ago. They probably just don't have someone to keep things updated on their site.  That forum was a treasure trove of interaction and details.

On 11/20/2020 at 4:38 AM, Arvedis said:

I'm not happy the GCBRO has taken MK Davis seriously.  Other than that I think the GCBRO guys have put together some good research efforts, including a decent reality show, which is not easy to do with the subject of BF.  It is too bad their web forum went dark several years ago. They probably just don't have someone to keep things updated on their site.  That forum was a treasure trove of interaction and details.

MK Davis is a crackpot plain and simple. The massacre theory et al, its sad if anyone still takes him remotely seriously. This subject will never advance with clowns like him trying to be relevant.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, vinchyfoot said:

MK Davis is a crackpot plain and simple. The massacre theory et al, its sad if anyone still takes him remotely seriously. This subject will never advance with clowns like him trying to be relevant.

Sadly, the massacre theory is also being promoted by Steve Isdahl (the How to Hunt Youtube channel guy) and Scott Carpenter (the guy who introduced the idea to Steve).

Admin
On 11/20/2020 at 4:38 AM, Arvedis said:

It is too bad their web forum went dark several years ago. 

Probably because it is so ugly.....   ;)

On 11/21/2020 at 3:35 PM, VAfooter said:

Probably because it is so ugly.....   ;)

It looks like has not been touched since the 90s which is cool nostalgically but also speaks to a problem with BF research.  We kind of take it for granted that relevant researchers now have YT channels or post to FB, BFF or their own blogs. It is pretty easy now to share your views on BF to an audience. But there was a time not long ago when localized BF researchers shared their stories and decided to take action together. That is how the GCBRO became more structured and other groups over the years that have come and gone. I remember an equally good forum somewhere in the midwest that is now gone.  All those experiences of BF research are lost to time unless you know them and interview the people involved individually.

Just some examples of really good threads that are now lost include the so called siege at Honobia.  I'm still intrigued even though it has been talked to death.  And the DNA testing from a BF supposedly shot by the GCBRO early in their research is another mystery rabbit hole.

Edited by Arvedis

Admin

The GCBRO recent sightings forum has not been updated since January of 2017. I have not checked to see if anything else has been. I am unaware if they are still active, but have gone "underground", or if they are more or less defunct.

7 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

Just some examples of really good threads that are now lost include the so called siege at Honobia. 

To find old threads that are no longer available, go to https://archive.org/web/

If it has ever been on the Internet, the Wayback Machine probably has an archive of it. It is a very useful tool for recovering missing threads.

On 11/21/2020 at 4:49 PM, Explorer said:

Sadly, the massacre theory is also being promoted by Steve Isdahl (the How to Hunt Youtube channel guy) and Scott Carpenter (the guy who introduced the idea to Steve).

And considering the reach that Isdahl has...more people with interest in this field are exposed to the massacre theory than ever.

9 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

And considering the reach that Isdahl has...more people with interest in this field are exposed to the massacre theory than ever.

Hard to believe he is still popular, I guess stretching out his 15 minutes. I am finding I really prefer podcasts from people who have some substance to what they are saying.  I was researching something and a vid showed up in my feed of one the Florida swamp duo, where they endlessly search but find nothing.  Seem like good guys. One of the dudes seems to have slipped off the rails. I can only skip through parts of it but find it difficult to watch. Going off the rails is a consistent pattern with BF researchers.  

Edited by Arvedis

• 3 weeks later...

I used to really like MK Davis but he lost me on the massacre theory.  He claimed the massacre at Bluff Creek happened when Green and others were there in last August, contradicting Patterson and Gimlin's claim that they filmed the P/G film on Oct. 20, 1967.  Proving Davis wrong, on the color film you can see the leaves have all changed, something that would not have happened in August, but fits the real time of the filming.  Even though this fact is brought to MK Davis attention he ignores it and sticks to his errant timeline.  All principle parties associated with the time of the filming have denied a massacre.  Not one has said there was a killing.  The only thing Davis is really going by is hearing a folk tale decades after the event, that changed word of mouth over the years who knows how many times, and it is likely where someone conflated some other incident with the P/G film.  Maybe at some time somewhere sasquatch were shot, and someone made a bad assumption and linked it to the Patterson/Gimlin film, who knows.  

5 hours ago, jayjeti said:

I used to really like MK Davis but he lost me on the massacre theory.  He claimed the massacre at Bluff Creek happened when Green and others were there in last August, contradicting Patterson and Gimlin's claim that they filmed the P/G film on Oct. 20, 1967.  Proving Davis wrong, on the color film you can see the leaves have all changed, something that would not have happened in August, but fits the real time of the filming.  Even though this fact is brought to MK Davis attention he ignores it and sticks to his errant timeline.  All principle parties associated with the time of the filming have denied a massacre.  Not one has said there was a killing.  The only thing Davis is really going by is hearing a folk tale decades after the event, that changed word of mouth over the years who knows how many times, and it is likely where someone conflated some other incident with the P/G film.  Maybe at some time somewhere sasquatch were shot, and someone made a bad assumption and linked it to the Patterson/Gimlin film, who knows.  

The massacre theory is a load of nonsense from an obvious crackpot.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

For you newbies, there is absolutely nothing to either of two massacre concoctions out there.  MK Davis shot his credibility in the foot when also claiming to see braids on Patty after photoshoping them onto her head shot, a stick in Patty's left hand, a fresh bullet wound on Patty's right thigh that somehow was not bleeding (which was his prima facia evidence of a massacre), lips on Patty by photoshoping them on her head shot, blood in a murky pool of water that he tampered with the still shot by altering the red/blue/green color balance, when the original photo showed crystal clear water in that pool, a single dogs paw print that did not look like any one legged dog in existence, a Bigfoot bloody hand print on a log (by altering the color balance once again), a Bigfoot hide on the ground that was actually a clear pool of water that showed the white dogs reflection, and last but certainly not least, MK diagnosed internal hemorrhoids on Patty from 100 feet away in a 40 year old video, without a medical license and without any sort of viewing device to probe up Patty's rectum.  You just can't make this crap up.  So there was no Bigfoot massacre as hypothesized by MK Davis.  The other one as promoted by Carpenter, has no details to it either so it is equally ridiculous.  The logic for why all Bigfoot massacre stories are ridiculous, is because the purpose of the expedition was to get evidence that Bigfoot are real.  Which would be better evidence, a Bigfoot body or a Bigfoot on video.  So if there was a massacre, then there would have been bodies that Roger Patterson could bring home and make money off of.  Which never happened otherwise we all would have heard about it by now.  It would appear that MK Davis has some schizophrenic skills at concocting outlandish stories that have no basis in fact.  Not that there is anything wrong with being schizophrenic.  Canadian John Green threatened MK Davis with a lawsuit while he was alive, if MK ever repeated MK's massacre story.  Once John Green died, MK was back at it telling the phony massacre story, trying to keep it alive.  Which is where he is today.

• Upvote 2

• gigantor locked and unlocked this topic