MK Davis exposes the cover up and covert genocide against Sasquatch

Sasfooty

4 minutes ago, Twist said:

........I’m curious how there would be any way of verifying they were BF glyphs if we cannot even prove they exist.........  

??????

Arrange a press announcement and proclaim that Creation occurred as described by tribal Israelites in the Book of Genesis. I assure you that legions of extremely fart smellers will arise like the phoenix and vociferously reply that it has been proven that bigfoot type creatures have existed for millions and millions of years, and you are their progeny.

2 hours ago, Twist said:

Yeah I thought this “theory” was put to rest a while ago....I’ve been away from home a few days with work so I haven’t been able to fully read or watch the video but if it’s a re-hash of the old theory without anything new presented I’ll be disappointed for having wasted my time...

I "watched" both interviews last night, and found them worthwhile.

Part 2 is up now as well and can be seen here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60RTwab3tGA

Davis, for the most part avoids discussion of the details of his "massacre theory,"  but delves more into the character and actions of the men involved.

His harsh portrayals of Gimlin, Dahinden, and Green are unflattering to say the least.

Davis reiterates that he is "not a conspiracy theorist" or one "to judge," but merely a "Man of God" searching for the truth...

ETA: Oh, and Patty is real...

Edited by OldMort

On 1/10/2019 at 1:29 PM, norseman said:

The narrative doesnt work....

Federal timber sales are nil and have been so for years. Obviously the Feds are not worried about the bankruptcy of the timber industry.... thus they are not working together.

Most timber anymore comes from private timber sales now. Or reservations.

The Federal forest is mostly on fire every year. And they dont even salvage log.

Agreed, feds would jump at the chance to shut down logging. Using Sasquatch or the spotted toad works either way.

So many BS stories still revolving around this phenomena. Sasfooty please do us all a favor and get a great picture?

Edited by Will
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, OldMort said:

Both of your premises are inaccurate.

Just more "tough guy" anti-gub'mint nonsense. :)

Federal timber sales and salvage logging continue to be a huge business.

https://www.forbes.com/feature/archie-emmerson-timber-forest-fires-logging/#3062b41564f9

Why the attitude?

If this guy is making a killing in California? Good for him!

But thats NOT the trend nationwide. The Feds here? Dont allow salvage logging usually. The wood rots....

If you dont believe me? Ill take you out and show it to you.

Sorry about the "tude" Norse. but there's nothing that irks me more than when folks misstate actual "facts".

Regardless, let's compromise.

Perhaps your claims are true in your specific area, but to say that Federal timber sales are nil and that salvage logging is nonexistent is simply false.

I happen to live just down the hill from the town of Paradise. where recently 20,000 structures were destroyed and 87 people lost their lives in that  inferno.

The entire area surrounding it is privately owned by Sierra Pacific or leased to others for logging  by the Feds.

The foothills of Butte County have been logged and salvage-logged for the last 2 decades since there have been previous fires of a lesser magnitude.

The problem with "salvage" logging is that the corporations only take wood that has value, pines, firs, etc, and leave behind dead deciduous trees such as scrub oaks, leaving no canopy.

The logger debris and the parched grasses that grew because of logging negligence (along with high winds) were the primary cause of the rapid spread of embers that leveled an entire town.

Now, you and I, the taxpayers of the USA will have to pay for the recovery and rebuilding of Paradise.

I always respect your opinion Norse, sorry to come across in a harsh way...

11 hours ago, OldMort said:

Both of your premises are inaccurate.

Just more "tough guy" anti-gub'mint nonsense. :)

Federal timber sales and salvage logging continue to be a huge business.

https://www.forbes.com/feature/archie-emmerson-timber-forest-fires-logging/#3062b41564f9

Of course all this would mean nothing if Sasfooty could get her friends to pose for a picture. 

Edited by WV FOOTER
Edit Political Content

11 hours ago, OldMort said:

Fix sasquatchery? 

..........Federal timber sales and salvage logging continue to be a huge business........

From your reference:

.......George, 61, and Mark, 58, makes more money from logging after forest fires than any person in America. When the government sells contracts to cut down trees after fires in national forests—

a controversial practice known as post-fire salvage logging—Emmerson buys in at a steep discount, often paying one half to one fourth the price for traditional wood. Sierra Pacific then turns the usable lumber (about 90%) into boards and other wood products to sell to homebuilders and lumber retailers like Home Depot, Menards and Lowe's..........

So even the harvest of timber after it burns is a freaking "controversy"?  

Edited by WV FOOTER
Edit Political Content
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, OldMort said:

The new sheriff. I'd suggest you don't jaywalk or spit on the sidewalk until you know it's safe..........

Edited by WV FOOTER
Edit Political Content
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, OldMort said:

Can help what?

Obviously offer more of the great solutions he’s offered in the past.

Edited by WV FOOTER
Edit Political Content

• VAfooter locked this topic
Admin

Under Mod review.

Admin

MODERATOR STATEMENT

7. Do Not Discuss Religion or Politics. No Exceptions.

Folks, Remember, This is Not the Premium Area.                                                                           

• WV FOOTER unlocked this topic
10 hours ago, OldMort said:

Sorry about the "tude" Norse. but there's nothing that irks me more than when folks misstate actual "facts".

Regardless, let's compromise.

Perhaps your claims are true in your specific area, but to say that Federal timber sales are nil and that salvage logging is nonexistent is simply false.

I happen to live just down the hill from the town of Paradise. where recently 20,000 structures were destroyed and 87 people lost their lives in that  inferno.

The entire area surrounding it is privately owned by Sierra Pacific or leased to others for logging  by the Feds.

The foothills of Butte County have been logged and salvage-logged for the last 2 decades since there have been previous fires of a lesser magnitude.

The problem with "salvage" logging is that the corporations only take wood that has value, pines, firs, etc, and leave behind dead deciduous trees such as scrub oaks, leaving no canopy.

The logger debris and the parched grasses that grew because of logging negligence (along with high winds) were the primary cause of the rapid spread of embers that leveled an entire town.

Now, you and I, the taxpayers of the USA will have to pay for the recovery and rebuilding of Paradise.

I always respect your opinion Norse, sorry to come across in a harsh way...

But it is!

I can also drive you around the Pac NW and show you all of the ghost lumber mills that sit silent. 

The US timber industry today is a very small fraction of its former self.

And Ive got a buddy who is a lineman that claims the state of California was not allowing permits for right away clearing of high voltage transmission lines.

I was a volunteer firefighter for 20 years. I can assure you that no matter what the state of your forests are? If your letting 100,000 volts touch trees? Bad day.

Also look at ranching grazing rights being canceled? Parched grasses?

The Stevens County cattlemen came out with this sign in response to catastrophic forest fires.

Anyhow, back to the basic premise.... Does the forest service cover up the existence of Bigfoot to help Timber companies log more timber off the national forest?

I say the facts say NO. 

Here is a graph I found on the USFS website. Timber sales have been slashed by 2/3s.

https://www.fs.fed.us/forestmanagement/aboutus/today.shtml

So IF the USFS is covering up Sasquatch? Its for a different reason than "helping" timber companies..... thats a joke.

Hopefully nothing I said in here is political. Its just fire policy that we live with on a daily basis.

IMG_1386.JPG

What happens to all the animals when the timber does get cut down? And this includes the Bigfoots. When they start cutting down timber and start making all that noise I am sure that these creatures will just scramble the heck out of there. So the Gov. has to know that these creatures exist when they start to cut and they scramble out of their holes or where ever they live. No one and I mean not even these lumber company would stay silent about what goes on when they start spotting these creatures in the field. I am sure that these companies must talk to the Gov. of what they spotted when they are cutting down these large trees. So when they do talk and the Gov does get involves what do you think happens next ? They sure as heck not going to announce it to the world and say " Hey we found these creatures and they do exist " oh No. It will all go down as no disclosure and no a word will be heard about it.  When some one does speak about it what do you think happens to that person? Their life becomes a living nightmare until they refuse to speak about it. I am not sure that this is all about money or even about the lumber industry. I am pretty sure that this about a race of undiscovered people. That are living off the land with out borders and no government who rule by their own rules. If you want to attack me on this issue well then that's ok. But this is where I stand and I am not sure about MK Davis but I do know that if they had a dog trained to attack on that day. Well then that dog should be dead along with the crew who tried to kill these creatures. The kills that I have seen by them and the necks well they tell a different story and there is just no way what MK says could be true.

• Like 1

• gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • gigantor locked and unlocked this topic