WV FOOTER

Compelling Skunk Ape Video

Patterson-Gimlin

Thanks for sharing. 

The narrator is wrong. It is not the most amazing footage and far from it. 

Shelly

This came up around the same time as one or two hoaxes in the same area. I've been to Lettuce Lake Park and it's in the middle of a very busy part of Tampa  with a big boat and canoe launch area 

WV FOOTER
10 hours ago, Shelly said:

This came up around the same time as one or two hoaxes in the same area. I've been to Lettuce Lake Park and it's in the middle of a very busy part of Tampa  with a big boat and canoe launch area 

Thanks Shelly for sharing that info.  What struck me is the Length of the Arms, as well as how much the limb shakes when it grabs it. Compelling but not Conclusive.

Shelly

I'm not sure either way here. Two other hoaxes in the same general area at around the same time do not help. And, I live close to here and know the area well. On the other hand, nothing seems really off.  As usual it is inconclusive.  My question would be that in such a waterway, your boat or canoe is going to make a lot of noise brushing up against branches and cypress knees and stumps. I'm not sure you could sneak up on a supposedly hyper vigilant creature.