It's time

Guest Yetie9

49 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

Just the mere mention of a trash can being near by  and the form being trashed means exactly in it's place means a lot. That these guy's do not want to loose their job's that they truly want to retire from reporting that they saw a bigfoot a mystical creature that roams or National Forest. Who are we fooling here ! They have a lot to loose if they report what they see or encounter and on top of that they will be a laughing stock amongst their crew reporting it.  It makes no difference if we report it here  or if we report it at home  or if we report it among friends we trust.  The day we report what have encountered  is the day that our lives have changed for ever and we can no longer bring back that normal way of living. Promotions that one was now looking forward for is now gone in ones career. You are no longer looked at the same way that you were looked at before you had your encounters.

You are now looked at as a crazy person for just speaking up. Especially if you are a professional . Integrity means everything in certain fields and one does not want to loose that since that trust must be kept. If people are filling out forms that do not fit with the norm then they will be singled out. It will be done in a way that it will not be notice.........

Lyle Laverty proves all of that incorrect. His career started in Six Rivers National Forest in the 1960's as a timber cruiser team leader, and he eventually rose in rank to be Assistant Secretary of the Interior for Fish Wildlife and Parks with direct administrative responsibility for the National Park Service and US Fish and Wildlife Service. He was directly involved in the PG film event as one of the first people on the scene after the filming, and took photos of the footprints that remain as famous as the film itself. 

His career certainly didn't suffer.

And, again, if the Forest Service is willing to permit bigfoot expeditions, I see that as at least an open door towards recognition.

People who say it is a suit would probably say it is simply material binding.  I am more impressed with the bicep and tricep muscle definition.  How much do you think that gal could bench and curl?

15 hours ago, NCBFr said:

Sorry, not tracking.  What does this show?

14 hours ago, RedHawk454 said:

muscle twitch in the right pectoral

I wouldnt call that a "twitch". I'd call it flexation.

8 minutes ago, NCBFr said:

.........I am more impressed with the bicep and tricep muscle definition.  How much do you think that gal could bench and curl?

Yeah, that's one gal I'd hate to have to fight. She's one impressive hunk. She makes the Samoan babes I've known look like babies.

• 2 weeks later...

No offense but still nothing to show.  Of course we've seen the Patty film which I believe but nothing else.  Does no one have anything to show?  

I appreciate all the replies.   I was meaning the members here who may have great evidence to show.   I don't mean to be confrontational, just that many have seen and or have evidence.   I'd love to see it and maybe its time to do so if someone has amazing evidence to show.

I believe absolute proof of bigfoot's existence will happen very soon.  I also think that there has been absolute proof from the past that was definitely mishandled, misidentified, and/or lost.  Yes, I think it will take a body, and I think someone will eventually shoot one and drag it out of the woods.  I dare say there have been a few instances in the past where this very thing has happened, but cannot be proven because of the aforementioned reasons.  Many people cite reasons proof is not made public, and those reasons make perfect sense.  I'm not a tin-foil hat kind of guy, though.  I am not a knower yet, but I do believe in bigfoot's existence.  There's just too many sightings over many centuries from thousands of reputable people for all of them to be mistaken identities, hallucinations, or hoaxes.  With videos, footprint castings, hair samples, etc., I think it's safe to say that there is something to it.  I've seen criminals get convicted with less evidence that what can be found for the existence of bigfoot. 

I had a similar view many years ago LF.  I thought we were right around the corner from discovery.  Years later I’m still waiting.  I’ve gone from hopeful to cynical.   Let me know when you get here!  😂

Same here, @Twist.

When I first found the old BFF and started reading posts, stories and seeing people out in the field like they were - I was convinced discovery was right around the corner.

As a pro kill member of this community? Ive never ever thought discovery was right around the corner.

Researchers to this day are sticking all of their money in the latest camera equipment and dental resin!!!

When you confront them that video will never get us there? They think their quality of video must convince skeptics......