It's time

Guest Yetie9

24 minutes ago, norseman said:

Just because scientists can be wrong?

Dont make Melba Ketchum right.

First of all, I'm not proclaiming scientists as wrong. I'm asking why they didn't see in 2009 what they pompously see today, and fancifully now cultivate into more industrial paleoanthropology. One 40,000 year old finger digit can do all that? Really? And fresh hair that repeatedly comes back as "human" in unlikely places can't be zeroed in on? If human, why don't they tell us who?

They're not as wrong as they are cowards. They're waiting for you to provide them with their meat and potatoes, Norse. Then they'll have you for dessert.

How about a bit more evidence of DNA "science" as more of a circus sideshow than a scientific tool?:

https://www.theverge.com/2018/10/15/17978144/elizabeth-warren-dna-test-native-american-genetics-ancestry-culture-identity-politics

........There is no DNA test for being Native American because DNA and genetic ancestry are not the same as culture and identity.......

^^^^^^ In short, forum habbers who feed sasquatches blueberry pie out the back door have more standing than DNA scientists with Hominid Milkshakes in their test tubes, but without the balls to point at it and opine.

AFAIC, Melba Ketchum is just another priestess in the Church of Scientism, but at least she has displayed more scrotum than all the rest of the clergy (except maybe the guy who casually produced a 40,000 year old polar bear in the Himalayas, which was promptly ignored as if it was a bona fide sasquatch), even if she was stupid enough to get associated with Erickson and his circus sideshow.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, MIB said:

Part A:   Henner Fahrenbach said one of the identifying characteristics of genuine bigfoot hair was the lack of a medula.    That means no DNA.    I'm not convinced that is an absolute every time thing, but it might take a lot more bigfoot hair to get enough DNA to test than would be required from something that had a medula in the hair.

Part B: Even if you have enough to test and the results are repeatable, getting science to accept that it came from a bigfoot rather than some weirdly abnormal person whose ancestors had a distinct gene pool without a body might be real hard.   I think the failure of Ketchum's study increases the difficulty because everyone competent is even more wary of hoax and mistake than they already were.  

So logically, it might be difficult but should be possible to get bigfoot DNA from hair but getting science to accept that it is bigfoot, especially if it is very close to human, is an uphill battle, a rather steep one at that, at least without the body present that the hair came from.

MIB

I completely agree and that is exactly why I am in the pro kill camp. 

No other way for mainstream science to be convinced with the label bestowed upon this particular subject. 

Long history of legend and mythical status  cannot be changed to documented creature without one to examine, test and reexamine. 

This particular subject will not recieve it's proper place without it. This subject is like no other flesh and blood study. 

Edited by Patterson-Gimlin

Find a skeleton, my book becomes obsolete.

Find a dead Sasquatch, my book becomes obsolete.

Grass ONE and get it to science, my book becomes obsolete.

It would be the ONLY Sasquatch book that would become obsolete.

My goal in even writing the danged thing was so it WOULD become obsolete!

Edited by hiflier

2 hours ago, Huntster said:

First of all, I'm not proclaiming scientists as wrong. I'm asking why they didn't see in 2009 what they pompously see today, and fancifully now cultivate into more industrial paleoanthropology. One 40,000 year old finger digit can do all that? Really? And fresh hair that repeatedly comes back as "human" in unlikely places can't be zeroed in on? If human, why don't they tell us who?

They're not as wrong as they are cowards. They're waiting for you to provide them with their meat and potatoes, Norse. Then they'll have you for dessert.

How about a bit more evidence of DNA "science" as more of a circus sideshow than a scientific tool?:

https://www.theverge.com/2018/10/15/17978144/elizabeth-warren-dna-test-native-american-genetics-ancestry-culture-identity-politics

^^^^^^ In short, forum habbers who feed sasquatches blueberry pie out the back door have more standing than DNA scientists with Hominid Milkshakes in their test tubes, but without the balls to point at it and opine.

AFAIC, Melba Ketchum is just another priestess in the Church of Scientism, but at least she has displayed more scrotum than all the rest of the clergy (except maybe the guy who casually produced a 40,000 year old polar bear in the Himalayas, which was promptly ignored as if it was a bona fide sasquatch), even if she was stupid enough to get associated with Erickson and his circus sideshow.

I really do not understand how the Denisovan finger bone find is somehow vindication for Melba Ketchum.....

Melba Ketchum tells us that her Bigfoot DNA shows it a hybrid between some archaic ape man and European women like 15000 years ago.

Unfortunately her DNA is actually a bunch of unrelated fragments of a bunch of unrelated animals. Human, Possom, etc.

Its not a complete genome of anything....

I had a genetic test done on me and it was pretty much spot on to my Norman/Amish ancestory as orally told by my parents. If a person is Native American? I have no doubt they would pin point that easily.

Lastly, I could very well be walking into a trap if I shot one. I understand the pitfalls of science and see it used as a club against people all the time. Especially wildlife biologists.... I.E. Lake trout are the reason Yellowstone has no Elk.... has nothing to do with Wolves!!!? Whatever.... I've heard it all.

But having had children and now grandchildren possibly exposed to the danger of an unknown predator, especially a very cunning primate one?

People have a RIGHT to know!!! If its a reality? Then animal Politics and cooking the books be damned.... I will knock this thing on the ground if it crosses my path. Not a seconds hesitation... It's a public service. And its coming out with me over my dead body. Bigfoot Army or MIB.....regardless.

People can judge me a monster afterwards, so be it. At least they now know the TRUTH.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, norseman said:

But having had children and now grandchildren possibly exposed to the danger of an unknown predator, especially a very cunning primate one?

People have a RIGHT to know!!!

Enter Claudia Ackley......which I have heard nothing on. Complete blackout since April 2018.

9 minutes ago, norseman said:

I really do not understand how the Denisovan finger bone find is somehow vindication for Melba Ketchum.....

It's not. It's evidence of the withholding of science by those who today are constructing yet another hominid that was in the DNA record all along. Ketchum is just an example of what happens to you if you commit heresy within the Church of Scientism.

........Melba Ketchum tells us that her Bigfoot DNA shows it a hybrid between some archaic ape man and European women like 15000 years ago........

Correct; "........Their maternal lineage is human, and their paternal lineage is an unknown hominin........."

That is exactly what every other "scientist" either failed or refused to acknowledge with regard to Homo sapien desinova prior to 2010 when that single finger bone was found, even though they now say that Denisovan DNA is supposedly found in 3%-5% of all human DNA. 

.........Unfortunately her DNA is actually a bunch of unrelated fragments of a bunch of unrelated animals. Human, Possom, etc.

Its not a complete genome of anything....

Sez who?

.........I had a genetic test done on me and it was pretty much spot on to my Norman/Amish ancestory as orally told by my parents. If a person is Native American? I have no doubt they would pin point that easily.........

I have not bothered paying those people for their sacramental proclamations. I'd rather buy practice ammo with that money.

But my brother bought two DNA analysis. The first one declared 47% European, 45% sub-Saharan African, 7% indigenous American, and 1% East Asian (note that's 100%........there is no room left for "unknowns"). He's looking for his second review now, and I'll call him in an hour or so.

.........Lastly, I could very well be walking into a trap if I shot one. I understand the pitfalls of science and see it used as a club against people all the time..........People can judge me a monster afterwards, so be it. At least they now know the TRUTH.

Yup, you're setting yourself up to be a patsy for the Church of Scientism. No matter which long arm of the law you review, you will be a felon. If it turns out to be of the genus Homo, you will be a murderer. If it turns out to be of another genus, you will be a poacher, likely of felonious degree. If few find out about your murderous event before they get their cuffs on you, they will quite cheerfully take your dead sasquatch away, threaten you with prison and all the fun and games that go along with that, and let you walk. If you successfully get the word out, I have no idea what they'll do to you, but frankly, I don't think you can do it. They have successfully killed sasquatchery thus far, including the PG film.

Claudia Ackley?Complete blackout? Nonsense.

The case was [rightfully] dismissed. She and her handlers are free to re submit the claim. So far they have failed to do so.

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch

11 minutes ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Claudia Ackley?Complete blackout? Nonsense.

The case was [rightfully] dismissed. She and her handlers are free to re submit the claim. So far they have failed to do so.

Don't wish to derail the thread BUT the court dismissed her case BY HER OWN REQUEST.

https://sasquatchchronicles.com/sasquatch-california-court-case-withdrawn-by-plaintiff/

"The court dismissed the case at the request of petitioner Claudia Ackley, on March 15, (2018) court records show.

Ackley said her attorneys advised her to drop the lawsuit she filed Jan. 18 in San Bernardino Superior Court against the California Department of Fish and Wildlife and the state Natural Resources Agency. She plans to refile the suit so it is compliant with the rules of the court. A hearing that was scheduled for Monday, March 19, was vacated by the judge.

“The attorneys wanted me to stop it and then for them to rewrite it,” Ackley said, adding that her attorneys told her if she had gone forward with her original filing, she would have been “eaten alive.”

Edited by hiflier

5 minutes ago, Huntster said:

It's not. It's evidence of the withholding of science by those who today are constructing yet another hominid that was in the DNA record all along. Ketchum is just an example of what happens to you if you commit heresy within the Church of Scientism.

Correct; "........Their maternal lineage is human, and their paternal lineage is an unknown hominin........."

That is exactly what every other "scientist" either failed or refused to acknowledge with regard to Homo sapien desinova prior to 2010 when that single finger bone was found, even though they now say that Denisovan DNA is supposedly found in 3%-5% of all human DNA. 

Sez who?

I have not bothered paying those people for their sacramental proclamations. I'd rather buy practice ammo with that money.

But my brother bought two DNA analysis. The first one declared 47% European, 45% sub-Saharan African, 7% indigenous American, and 1% East Asian (note that's 100%........there is no room left for "unknowns"). He's looking for his second review now, and I'll call him in an hour or so.

Yup, you're setting yourself up to be a patsy for the Church of Scientism. No matter which long arm of the law you review, you will be a felon. If it turns out to be of the genus Homo, you will be a murderer. If it turns out to be of another genus, you will be a poacher, likely of felonious degree. If few find out about your murderous event before they get their cuffs on you, they will quite cheerfully take your dead sasquatch away, threaten you with prison and all the fun and games that go along with that, and let you walk. If you successfully get the word out, I have no idea what they'll do to you, but frankly, I don't think you can do it. They have successfully killed sasquatchery thus far, including the PG film.

No. She is an example of why animal vets shouldnt be dabbling with genetics.

Except Neanderthals and Denisovans with a shower and shave could walk onto a New York subway. Bigfoot? Not so much. Which would mean the European woman that was lost in north America 15000 years ago would need to be mating with a seriously archaic ape man if Sasquatch is the hybrid baby.

Says who? Everyone. Every single geneticist that has looked at the material agrees its a mess. Dr. Moreau stuff. If Ketchum's hypothesis was right? Montana would have had sheep people running around the countryside bleating for centuries now.

Patsy? Oh well...... I dont concern myself with breaking the rules for a just cause. The sucker was charging me..... self defense.

4 minutes ago, norseman said:

Patsy? Oh well...... I dont concern myself with breaking the rules for a just cause.

Would you concern yourself with writing a dozen emails to your own DNR for a "just cause"? Would you go to Olympia and stop into the DNR to actually find someone to talk to for a "just cause"?

Just trying to put things into perspective between an eight hour day spent in Olympia as opposed to two weeks in the field on horseback.

Edited by hiflier

1 minute ago, hiflier said:

Would you concern yourself with writing a dozen emails to your own DNR for a "just cause"?

I contacted the fish and game. Why?

13 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Do you really have to ask after all this time?

I guess? I have no idea where you are going with this.

Have I contacted the authorities before? Yes. Wasnt the DNR though.... DNR doesnt deal with animals.

My dialogue for at least the past couple of weeks has centered around the OP nest site, or haven't you noticed? In that dialogue not once have I mentioned F&G because as far as I know F&G didn't go to the nest site. The DNR did. I can't believe I have to put the pieces together for you.

My questions to you:

53 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Would you concern yourself with writing a dozen emails to your own DNR for a "just cause"? Would you go to Olympia and stop into the DNR to actually find someone to talk to for a "just cause"?

Your answer:

52 minutes ago, norseman said:

I contacted the fish and game. Why?

Apples and oranges. They are not the same agency.......but then you already know that right?

So your return question of "Why?" makes no sense.