2nd installment of Bobbie Short's book.

joebeelart

01 09 19:  Hello Folks - I am delighted to report that the ‘Behaviors’ chapter has now been posted on Bobbie’s Bigfootencounters.com.  Clicking on ‘What’s New’ will get you there.

Her webmaster/grandson, Chris, is now permanently on the road so further chapters will become available as he is.  Though these two installments comprise the bulk of the material, there remains some interesting pages to be published, such as her favorite stories. Stay tuned!

Hope the new year is being good to y’all!  Warm wishes - Molly

I can't get the link to open.  Another of Bobbie's fan club sent me the 400 page {prox.} attachment.  I hope it will open for all.  Joe here 

Dear Moderator:  Maybe you can pin this to the top with the first Bobbie post.  There's much in these pages.  It took her decades to put this together. 

Bobbie_Short_Sasquatch_Behavior.pdf

Edited by joebeelart

BFF Patron

Thanks JoeB, yes mods please pin these where they are archivable. 

• gigantor pinned this topic
  • 7 months later...

Hi, Joe. I've been trying to find a PDF of the second installment without success. The link from Bigfoot Encounters is broken and the contact info on the site has been removed. Does anyone have a copy that  they'd be willing to share? Better yet, are there plans to publish a hard copy? I have tremendous respect for Bobbie's work and would love to own the book. Thanks!

Edit:  I was able to successfully donwload the PDF above after logging in. Perfect, thanks. I'd still be interested in physical book, though. Does anyone know if/when Chris and Molly have plans to publish? 

Edited by Celia

Guest Jonny Quest

I was finally able to download the second Installment of Bobbie's book. 

Thank you, Joe!

And Merry Christmas to all!