How Far Up The Ladder Does Knowledge Of Sasquatch Go?

hiflier

13 hours ago, Huntster said:

Data collection. Government is absolutely anal about it. As a DoD analyst, I collected data myself from employees for analytical use. Nobody has yet produced one of these Forest Service bigfoot report forms, but I'm quite confident that such reporting has gone on in probably several ways since well before the PG film, and somebody in government has a database that is probably much more accurate (although likely smaller) than the databases built by BFRO, John Green, and others.

The private sector is quite further ahead in predictive analytics than .gov

We can even now predict who will buy what and when to a 95% accuracy

If you believe any of the m411 claims about .gov not having a database for m411 people in the national forests and parks, it wouldn't surprise me if they didnt have any actual databse for the Foots.

Is there any website that tracks police reports on sasquatch?  

Occasionally the police reports on sasquatch pop up from time to time on google news.  Its rare but it happens

I remember one in the fall of 2017 in Idaho or Montana.  A woman was driving and a deer ran across the road and a Sasquatch was in pursuit.  She ended up in a ditch and told police what she had seen.  Police went to the site of the sighting/crash and saw no evidence of Mr. Foot.

Edited by RedHawk454

1 hour ago, MIB said:

Logic can .. has and will again .. be wrong, be mislead by lack of a representative cross-section of information.    You might say if it walks like a duck and sounds like a duck, it must be a duck ... but what if it had other features like big floppy ears, a trunk, tusks, and lacked wings?    Maybe that funny waddle and sound are completely taken out of context.   

The fact of the matter is, at least to the best of my knowledge, we have no evidence of a coverup.

But isn't the lack of your knowledge the epitome of a cover up and what its meant to accomplish? Or is every single last one of the 28,000 National Park Service's Rangers  or every employee at the Department of Agriculture so ignorant and stupid that none of them, not ONE, knows about Sasquatch existence? You had a personal encounter and you aren't in those forests nearly as much as the people that work in them every day. So, you know about Sasquatch, as does ShadowBorn and BobbyO and many others, and yet officials somehow do not? That makes no sense.

28 minutes ago, RedHawk454 said:

The private sector is quite further ahead in predictive analytics than .gov

The government is the LEAST entity that is in the dark about anything. The security of this or any country depends on a government knowing everything about everything. And simply based on the level of technological advances in surveillance in place today along with its massive tagging and monitoring programs they would know more about Sasquatch than ever before. Again, it just makes no sense that government or the its Park Service would be ignorant of a 700 lb. 8 ft. tall hominid.

Edited by hiflier

BFF Patron

For me the apparent cover up lacks a compelling reason.    I do not buy economic impact.  While that may be a factor in privately owned timber,  the present US Forest Service is so anti logging and full of naturalist tree huggers,  one would think they would embrace BF as a reason to end logging.    If not at top levels who understand their department revenue comes from timber sales,   lower levels would jump at the chance out BF to stop logging and save the precious forests.    The international implications mentioned above cannot be associated with economics.      As a matter of fact China has one province set aside as a reserve for their version of BF and Russian science is looking at their version seriously.     Why the Western governments seem intent on keeping a lid on BF implies to me that they know something  about BF that Russia and China do not.     That smacks to me of classified information and military involvement.    I know military installations have investigated BF activity as a potential security threat and the result of those investigations have been classified.    Why?    The only thing that makes any sense to me because all of this and the lack of a fossil or skeletal finds of ancestral BF is that BF did not originate on this planet.    Like it or not,  that theory seems to be the best fit of the facts we know.  

Edited by SWWASAS
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

For me the apparent cover up lacks a compelling reason.    I do not buy economic impact.  While that may be a factor in privately owned timber,  the present US Forest Service is so anti logging and full of naturalist tree huggers,  one would think they would embrace BF as a reason to end logging.    If not at top levels who understand their department revenue comes from timber sales,   lower levels would jump at the chance out BF to stop logging and save the precious forests.    The international implications mentioned above cannot be associated with economics.      As a matter of fact China has one province set aside as a reserve for their version of BF and Russian science is looking at their version seriously.     Why the Western governments seem intent on keeping a lid on BF implies to me that they know something  about BF that Russia and China do not.     That smacks to me of classified information and military involvement.    I know military installations have investigated BF activity as a potential security threat and the result of those investigations have been classified.    Why?    The only thing that makes any sense to me because all of this and the lack of a fossil or skeletal finds of ancestral BF is that BF did not originate on this planet.    Like it or not,  that theory seems to be the best fit of the facts we know.  

bob Gymlan has said in one of his videos that Apes in General don't leave a good fossil record.  We only know about Gigantopithicus from a tooth and half a mandible.  

The only creature that may have an alien origin is an octopus.  They think their dna was on a meteor when it hit Earth 

https://qz.com/1281064/a-controversial-study-has-a-new-spin-on-the-otherworldliness-of-the-octopus/

If there is a cover up its likely because they act unhinged at times, abduct people for unknown reasons and can be outright violent at times and that kindof of behavior has been observed in primates

Humans prolly had to contend with them a few thousand years ago.  The mindspeak may be a survival mechanism because the sight of one can be terrifying

at the end of the day us plebs will never know though

Edited by RedHawk454

1 hour ago, SWWASAS said:

The only thing that makes any sense to me because all of this and the lack of a fossil or skeletal finds of ancestral BF is that BF did not originate on this planet..... 

1 hour ago, RedHawk454 said:

The mindspeak may be a survival mechanism.......

These two statements to me are worse than a simple cover up scenario. In either case though a cover up would seem the best way to hide either one from the public? Because let's face it folks, the public hasn't been told about anything regarding an off-planet Bigfoot OR a mindspeak Bigfoot. The public isn't told about Bigfoot AT ALL. But according to knowers and retired whistleblowers the creature is nonetheless out there RIGHT? 

Edited by hiflier

BFF Patron
30 minutes ago, RedHawk454 said:

bob Gymlan has said in one of his videos that Apes in General don't leave a good fossil record.  We only know about Gigantopithicus from a tooth and half a mandible.  

The only creature that may have an alien origin is an octopus.  They think their dna was on a meteor when it hit Earth 

https://qz.com/1281064/a-controversial-study-has-a-new-spin-on-the-otherworldliness-of-the-octopus/

If there is a cover up its likely because they act unhinged at times, abduct people for unknown reasons and can be outright violent at times and that kindof of behavior has been observed in primates

Humans prolly had to contend with them a few thousand years ago.  The mindspeak may be a survival mechanism because the sight of one can be terrifying

Where do I start.     You mean Bob Gimlin the cowboy?  I would not quote him as an authority in science.     We have many prehuman ancestor fossils of various species going back a couple of million years so I do not buy that argument.    Fossils are not common in SE Asia because of the karst (limestone)  topography but this is not SE Asia.    None the less the the gigantopithecus blacki fossil was found among Chinese medicine bones along with many other species.   

Even if octopus DNA was in a meteor or comet how did it become an animal capable of reproduction?    If the octopus is alien,   someone transported it here,  it did not spontaneously generate from DNA.    

Cougars kill people but their acts are investigated and reported.   When a cougar is sighting in Oregon and Washington warning signs are posted and it gets media coverage.   Why would BF killing of humans be a special case that is kept quiet unless it is a special case?   You sort of supported my argument.     Guess what animal kills the most humans in the United States?    It is not cougars but deer.      They kill over 20 people in a typical year.      

Interesting discussion here . You have to believe that the agencies are aware of this and have so for many years. What is hard to fathom though is if this is the case that many in the chain of command must know but no one has divulged this information ? Wildlife officers, military, police, scientists and Smithsonian staffing etc. ?????

Stinky

BFF Patron

I had a Top Secret SIOP ESI clearance and do not go around blabbing what I know.     30 years at Ft Lebanworth doing hard time is a good reason not to divulge secrets so scratch the military from your list.     The Smithsonian is right in the middle of any cover up.     We have numerous newspaper accounts in the 1800s of Smithsonian scientists crating up large skeletons and shipping them off for study.    Now they deny doing it or having what was sent there.    

4 hours ago, Huntster said:

China is under constant pressure over its human rights record, and is the perfect example of why a nation might want to suppress the existence of a hominid species within its borders. Russia is not the former Soviet Union anymore, and while I agree that it isn't the Land of Oz, the gulags in Siberia are all closed, and human rights issues are valid for them, too.

I still maintain the actually care very little for human rights.   Also, is BF a new species?  Were they not around before China had pressure from the international community, what about BF during the times of the Soviet Union?    This is an international conspiracy?  

18 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

Where do I start.     You mean Bob Gimlin the cowboy?  I would not quote him as an authority in science.     We have many prehuman ancestor fossils of various species going back a couple of million years so I do not buy that argument.    Fossils are not common in SE Asia because of the karst (limestone)  topography but this is not SE Asia.    None the less the the gigantopithecus blacki fossil was found among Chinese medicine bones along with many other species.   

Even if octopus DNA was in a meteor or comet how did it become an animal capable of reproduction?    If the octopus is alien,   someone transported it here,  it did not spontaneously generate from DNA.    

Cougars kill people but their acts are investigated and reported.   When a cougar is sighting in Oregon and Washington warning signs are posted and it gets media coverage.   Why would BF killing of humans be a special case that is kept quiet unless it is a special case?   You sort of supported my argument.     Guess what animal kills the most humans in the United States?    It is not cougars but deer.      They kill over 20 people in a typical year.      

Bob Gymlan.  He posts some pretty good videos about Sasquatch on Youtube.  He's not the Bob Gimlin

23 minutes ago, hiflier said:

These two statements to me are worse than a simple cover up scenario. In either case though a cover up would seem the best way to hide either one from the public? Because let's face it folks, the public hasn't been told about anything regarding an off-planet Bigfoot OR a mindspeak Bigfoot. The public isn't told about Bigfoot AT ALL. But according to knowers and retired whistleblowers the creature is nonetheless out there RIGHT? 

I'm an advocate of some kindof .gov cover up

but I also dont buy into the whole inter-dimensional traveling Sasquatch that can communicate telepathically with people or zap you or that Sasquatch has a basic understanding of economics.  I just get the sense anyone preaching that school of thought with Sasquatch is a disinformation agent. 

Not to sidetrack, but if any has studied Roswell/Area51/S4 or whatever it can be concluded that the government has their own disinformation campaign with the issue. 

all the flute player non sense people attribute to Sasquatch can likely be attributed to some kindof primal fear humans have of Sasquatch upon seeing one.  

8 minutes ago, Twist said:

I still maintain the actually care very little for human rights........

I agree, and again posit that the very reason that they don't give a whit about basic human rights is why they would continue to turn a blind eye towards a rare hominid.

In fact, that is the very reason why all governments are doing so.

....Also, is BF a new species?.......

I'm pretty confident that they are. They don't appear to be any of the previously known hominids with the possible exception of gigantopithicus, of which we only have a couple mandibles and some teeth to compare to.

......Were they not around before China had pressure from the international community.........

Obviously, if they exist, they've been around longer than any and all governments throughout human history. More importantly, modern science has only been around for a century and a half, especially primatology. The lowland gorilla, despite legends for quite literally thousands of years, was only "discovered" in the early 1850's, and the mountain gorilla wasn't discovered until 1912. 

.........what about BF during the times of the Soviet Union?........

What about them? There are reports of Soviet troops killing them.

........This is an international conspiracy?

No. Conspiracy requires cooperative effort. I'm saying that all government, at least up to this point, is better off with sasquatches remaining unknown and in the forest where they belong. More, if government ever changes its mind, they'll produce a sasquatch faster than you can say lickity-split, and God help the sasquatches, because like the rest of us, they'll then need His help.

1 hour ago, SWWASAS said:

Its an interesting theory.  How do you think they got here?

10 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Conspiracy requires cooperative effort. I'm saying that all government, at least up to this point, is better off with sasquatches remaining unknown and in the forest where they belong

But my contention is that they are NOT unknown.

12 minutes ago, Huntster said:

.....if government ever changes its mind, they'll produce a sasquatch faster than you can say lickity-split.....

But that the point, government cannot change its mind if the creatures don't exist. One can only change their mind about bringing one "lickity-split" in if they KNOW they exist and where to find one.

BFF Patron
35 minutes ago, RedHawk454 said:

Its an interesting theory.  How do you think they got here?

A recent discovery just published about the human land bridge Bering Sea crossing has just complicated your question.      The scientific dogma assumed that humans crossed that land bridge during the last ice age.    But a recent study of the area showed that the bridge was not suitable for human habitation until about 12500 years ago when it finally cleared of enough ice to traverse the area.    The problem with that is that humans had been in the Americas at least since  14,000 years ago and much evidence exists that they were in South America much before that.      They had to made the migration before the Bering land would allow it.    The only way that could have happened is using boats to move along the edge of the polar ice shield.     Well similarly that would require the same migration by BF to not be possible.    Especially by a giant ape from warm climated Asia.    We have no indication BF ever built or used boats.   They just do not seem to be capable of such complicated construction.    They have ancestors someplace who died and left bones and fossils.    That means that they arrived later than humans to North America to hit the 12,500 year window or they got here some other way.  

We have many reports of BF activity concurrent with UFO sightings.   Even reports of them being beamed down from a hovering UFO to the surface.   All of that hard to believe but it certainly fits my ET theory.    Could they be from some planet with a dying red sun?  Does that explain their ability to see in dim lighting?   Sent here to primitive earth to survive as a species?    After all humans and governments are happy to ignore UFO's.    Why not a ET ape man?  Is that why they have such a strong human avoidance protocol?   

Is my theory likely?   No.  Most likely BF is from here and somehow missing in the fossil record.    Is my theory possible?   Yes.   Should some government admit UFOs exist,  then my theory should be examined along with what is the real story of human origin.   

• Upvote 1