How Far Up The Ladder Does Knowledge Of Sasquatch Go?

hiflier

36 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Then it’s a fish snd game issue and subject to dual state/federal management wildlife management agencies.

BTW, all the bullspit we hear about “peer review” and publication in “reputable publications” is mute with government biological study. I’m quite familiar with biological studies published by the Alaska Dept. of Fish & Game, including those specifically funded and conducted fir the purpose of wresting control back from radical federal management agency dictates. 

True, and the possibility of a government official busting all of this wide open with a specimen is very real. We already have them filing reports of sightings, footprints, 911 calls, pouring plaster casts themselves, etc with private bigfoot investigators.

“Looking humanish” doesn’t cut it. Gorillas are of the genus gorilla. Humans are of the genus Homo. Period.

and why would we sign a treaty with another ape like creature?

Related image

Edited by RedHawk454

3 minutes ago, RedHawk454 said:

and why would we sign a treaty with another ape like creature?

Related image

Because, yet again, if they are of the genus Homo, they are human just like you and I, and as such, they are endiwed by our Creator with basic human rights, among which are the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of.happiness. Creatures of the genus Pan, Gorilla, Pongo, Hylobates do not have human rights. Thus, if a Homo floresiensis or Homo ergaster popped up in Gloria Allred's office seeking to file a civil rights suit, it would have constitutional standing (if it was born in the United States).

1 minute ago, Huntster said:

Because, yet again, if they are of the genus Homo, they are human just like you and I, and as such, they are endiwed by our Creator with basic human rights, among which are the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of.happiness. Creatures of the genus Pan, Gorilla, Pongo, Hylobates do not have human rights. Thus, if a Homo floresiensis or Homo ergaster popped up in Gloria Allred's office seeking to file a civil rights suit, it would have constitutional standing (if it was born in the United States).

why do you think Sasquatch is in the genus homo?

2 hours ago, hiflier said:

....... I mean ANYONE can send an email right?......

Yes, but doing so with full anonymity is nearly impossible. If complete anonymity from government is needed, a cheap cell phone from Walmart with calling card purchased with cash while disguised is the way to go.

9 minutes ago, RedHawk454 said:

why do you think Sasquatch is in the genus homo?

Foot morphology, hand morphology, reports of speech, and similarities to skeletal fossils ruled as members of the genus Homo, not to mention reports of hybridization with humans and repeated reports of sasquatch dna coming back as human.

Edited by Huntster
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Yes, but doing so with full anonymity is nearly impossible. If complete anonymity from government is needed, a cheap cell phone from Walmart with calling card purchased with cash while disguised is the way to go.

Foot morphology, hand morphology, reports of speech, and similarities to skeletal fossils ruled as members of the genus Homo, not to mention reports of hybridization with humans and repeated reports of sasquatch dna coming back as human.

would mimicking be considered speech though?  The only reports of speech ive read about are the samurai chatter/gibberish they scream.  Are referencing ketchum with the dna?  and the other thing id like to ask, can we rly consider stories about sasquatch/human hybrids as being real?  The other thing ive noticed with Mr. Foot is their torsos seems to be longer than humans and there have been reports they can run on all fours when they rly want to move.

Edited by RedHawk454

On 1/24/2019 at 10:22 AM, MIB said:

Logic can .. has and will again .. be wrong, be mislead by lack of a representative cross-section of information.    You might say if it walks like a duck and sounds like a duck, it must be a duck ... but what if it had other features like big floppy ears, a trunk, tusks, and lacked wings?    Maybe that funny waddle and sound are completely taken out of context.   

The fact of the matter is, at least to the best of my knowledge, we have no evidence of a coverup.   We have claims, second-hand stories, innuendo, assertion of what "must be", but not one single bit of tangible evidence for anyone to review.   Less, even, than evidence of bigfoot where at least we have track casts and footprints anyone can see on the 'net or, if they make the effort, in person.    We don't even have that to support the notion of conspiracy.   We have nothing but BELIEFS.   That's no better than the woo-bigfooters have to support their claims.   

I suggest that rather than trying to make a mountain out of a possibly imaginary mole-hill, we should focus on substantiating the mole-hill first.   In other words, wait until the existence of this purported form is established, not just claimed, before reading stuff into it.

MIB

That is a very good point 

I agree there is less evidence for the cover up than the creature. 

However  ,I had a  high ranking government official whom was my uncle by marriage neither confirm or deny if the creature exists. 

51 minutes ago, RedHawk454 said:

.......would mimicking be considered speech though? ..........

No, but sasquatches are reported to use all kinds of vocalizations just like man, including whistling, vociferous screaming and howling, diwn to a chatter/speech mixture that sounds amazingly like primitive human language. Listen to the Sierra Sounds.

.......The only reports of speech ive read about are the samurai chatter/gibberish they scream.........

They are not required to speak French in order to be speaking, monsieur. Moreover, the use of signaling like whistles and wood knocking are forms of communications used by aboriginal people during hunts and warfare.

........Are referencing ketchum with the dna?......

Yes, among several other cases.

........can we rly consider stories about sasquatch/human hybrids as being real?......

They are reports to be considered as testimony. They remain unproven. But to ignore testimony is to limit oneself in the search for the truth. The more that testimony, trace evidence, and photographic evidence corroborates each other, the stronger theories become.

Edited by Huntster
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Yes, but doing so with full anonymity is nearly impossible.

If someone is serious enough then why would anonymity matter? Better put, who is going to respond to someone who's anonymous? Besides, today there's no such thing as anonymity if one is a member of this Forum. To each other, yes, but to the government? Not a chance.

Edited by hiflier

19 minutes ago, Huntster said:

No, but sasquatches are reported to use all kinds of vocalizations just like man, including whistling, vociferous screaming and howling, diwn to a chatter/speech mixture that sounds amazingly like primitive human language. Listen to the Sierra Sounds.

They are not required to speak French in order to be speaking, monsieur. Moreover, the use of signaling like whistles and wood knocking are forms of communications used by aboriginal people during hunts and warfare.

Yes, among several other cases.

They are reports to be considered as testimony. They remain unproven. But to ignore testimony is to limit oneself in the search for the truth. The more that testimony, trace evidence, and photographic evidence corroborates each other, the stronger theories become.

The other thing ive noticed with Mr. Foot is their torsos seems to be longer than humans and there have been reports they can run on all fours when they rly want to move.

nao ur making BiGFo0Tery that much more interesting

I just wasnt connecting the dots all the way

thanks

25 minutes ago, hiflier said:

If someone is serious enough then why would anonymity matter? .........

People as serious as suicide assailants tend not to care about anonymity. Others who wish to succeed, survive, and don't care about profit and fame tend to like anonymity.

.........Besides, today there's no such thing as anonymity if one is a member of this Forum.......

Being a member of this forum is not a crime. Discussing the dissection of a dead sasquatch is not a crime. Discussing possible government coverups and conspiracies is not a crime.

Killing a sasquatch is a crime, whether it's an animal or human. If one is to provide a sasquatch carcass, anonymity will keep government busy dealing with the aftermath and keep the killer privately entertained in the background watching it all unfold.

Edited by Huntster

2 hours ago, RedHawk454 said:

would mimicking be considered speech though?

If it was understood by both parties conversing, yes, definitely.   For instance, I could mimic Elvis and anyone with context would get the message. 

More importantly, though, R Scott Nelson, a retired US Navy crypto-linguist, recognized patterns of speech, not just mimicry, in the Sierra Sounds recordings, and continues to try to replicate and translate the language.   

MIB

1 hour ago, MIB said:

If it was understood by both parties conversing, yes, definitely.   For instance, I could mimic Elvis and anyone with context would get the message. 

More importantly, though, R Scott Nelson, a retired US Navy crypto-linguist, recognized patterns of speech, not just mimicry, in the Sierra Sounds recordings, and continues to try to replicate and translate the language.   

MIB

Interesting.  So in the Sierra sounds two we’re communicating with each other?

4 hours ago, Huntster said:

People as serious as suicide assailants tend not to care about anonymity. Others who wish to succeed, survive, and don't care about profit and fame tend to like anonymity.

Being a member of this forum is not a crime. Discussing the dissection of a dead sasquatch is not a crime. Discussing possible government coverups and conspiracies is not a crime.

Killing a sasquatch is a crime, whether it's an animal or human. If one is to provide a sasquatch carcass, anonymity will keep government busy dealing with the aftermath and keep the killer privately entertained in the background watching it all unfold.

Try not to paint me too black here, Hunster, I don't care about fame or profit when it comes to the truth about Sasquatch so anonymity isn't an issue with me.

Of course being a member and discussion a dead Sasquatch isn't a crime so I don't know what you're getting at with that. Surely you don't think that I think otherwise do you? All I'm saying is that no one here is anonymous to the government. No one on any Forum is. All the secrecy researchers practice is an illusion because there are no secrets. To sign up here or anywhere an email must be given. That alone blows anonymity out of the water. Wake up folks. So of course I send emails to academia and anyone else with no effort at anonymity. Why bother?

On that note, I wish to thank those that sent me the contact info for the Washington State Department of Natural Resources. And I say that facetiously because none of you did. Couldn't be bothered I guess. It matters not, I looked it up myself and the email is now off to Commissioner Franz. And the good commissioner will NOT be getting some stupid anonymous email. Why? Because as an adult I do not live in fear and so will give her the respect that she deserves. Period.

On 1/24/2019 at 6:07 AM, Huntster said:

China is under constant pressure over its human rights record, and is the perfect example of why a nation might want to suppress the existence of a hominid species within its borders. 

I think I can speak for the Chinese Yeren, as I was the BFRO investigator in China, while I was living and working there. There have been many, many sightings, including by politicians, and the military, in China. The government has organized, I think 3, major expeditions so far. All of them have had at least a platoon of armed PLA soldiers. On one such expedition, "rounds were fired downrange", but the members were too shocked/scared to even come close to hitting their target (Yeren). It was a clear sighting, with no mistake as to what they were seeing.

I even managed an email interview with a Yeren investigator. Sort of a Chinese "Matt Moneymaker", of sorts (if you can imagine that LOL). This gentleman had a sighting many, many years ago, as a young man. It stayed with him, and his remembrances of the creature were so vivid that he eventually quit his job and took up field researching full-time. He would not bathe for 2 weeks before going out, and would spend up to 3 months in the bush of Shenongjia Nature Preserve, with a homemade black powder rifle, hoping for another encounter. He eventually did have one where the creature charged him, but since it was the rainy season, his powder was wet, and the gun wouldn't fire. The Yeren stopped about 15 feet away from him, turned, and went off into the forest.

It was an extremely interesting interview ... until he got to the point where he was praising the Party, and asking for funding and equipment from me.

The government of China DOES acknowledge the existence of a "bipedal human-like creature" in the forests of Shenongjia, but not publicly. The nearest major city to the area is Wuhan, and there is a professor at the University of Wuhan that does keep track of sightings, as far as he is able, but I have never been able to make contact with him.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RedHawk454 said:

Interesting.  So in the Sierra sounds two we’re communicating with each other?

Please obtain a copy of Bigfoot by B. Ann Slate and Al Berry.  Amazon has it if  you can't find it anywhere else.   Read it a couple times.   Then go to youtube, search for "sierra sounds", and listen.