How Far Up The Ladder Does Knowledge Of Sasquatch Go?

hiflier

BFF Patron
7 hours ago, Huntster said:

Recover in the hospital as long as the insurance company allowed, and flirt with the nurses while there. 

During recovery at home, I'd study lion hunting regs and lion calling techniques.

After recovery I'd drop all bear hunting efforts, become a lion hunter, and kill evety lion I could.

Too cute!

3 hours ago, norseman said:

Kinda unprofessional that they dont even respond? They work for us!

I guess you would need to turn up the heat. Show up in person. Target someone higher in the chain of command. Contact a Senator or Representative. Or do a FOIA request like 411 books.

....or take Derek Randle and Rick Noll with you on your face-to-face, throw in an Oregoner with USFS contacts, Cliff Barackman for background effect!

BFF Patron
49 minutes ago, Huntster said:

🤤

Is lion hunting legal in Washington?

Come on up with your mtn bike and find out?!  

• Haha 1

^^^ Probably a better way to hunt them than using a call, although shaving my face and legs, riding the bike, and blowing a bleat all at the same time ought to be the charm........

• Haha 1

OK. After almost two weeks of not hearing back the follow up email to Commissioner Franz has now been sent. Let's see what happens this second time around.

As I already stated on the previous page:

12 hours ago, hiflier said:

And so all I'm inquiring of them are two things: Who, or what, built the nests, and whether or not Sasquatch is an extant creature.

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron
9 hours ago, Huntster said:

^^^ Probably a better way to hunt them than using a call, although shaving my face and legs, riding the bike, and blowing a bleat all at the same time ought to be the charm........

The big cats seem to enjoy the chase if you are riding a mountain bike.    Makes it a lot more fun for them than someone walking.  

Yeah, it clearly triggers the chase mode that cats just can't resist. Even Mrs. Huntster's fat old feline female can't resist the laser beam on the carpet. Humorously, on my end of that laser, I get a charge pondering the fact that the laser beam is magically connected to a potential 45 ACP round that the cat has no clue about.

Regarding lion attacks in North America, the vast majority of fatal attacks are upon women and children. I'm not sure if that's because lions prefer smaller victims or if it's because men are more successful fighting the cats off. I suspect it's both.

2 hours ago, Huntster said:

Humorously, on my end of that laser, I get a charge pondering the fact that the laser beam is magically connected to a potential 45 ACP round......

Don't get caught smirking ;) 

BFF Patron
2 hours ago, Huntster said:

Yeah, it clearly triggers the chase mode that cats just can't resist. Even Mrs. Huntster's fat old feline female can't resist the laser beam on the carpet. Humorously, on my end of that laser, I get a charge pondering the fact that the laser beam is magically connected to a potential 45 ACP round that the cat has no clue about.

I have a laser Christmas light display that I shine on the garage door.    All these laser images dancing all over the garage door.    I  half expected to come out some night and see a mesmerized cougar batting at them on the garage door.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hiflier said:

Don't get caught smirking ;) 

Too late. I talk it up while the cat plays, and even though the cat doesn't care, I get in trouble every time with Mrs. Huntster.