I ain't sayin' it was actually a Bigfoot...

Rockape

Here's the link, but I think there were two posts before decided to consolidate my stuff. This was six years ago, I don't have a clue which forum it was in. It might be in the premium csection, I was a paying member of that back then. 

Canam Missing 411

Current Events

1/25- Thank goodness Casey Hathaway has been found! A few things for people to think about. The sheriff told the press earlier in the week that he pulled searchers out of the woods because of inclement weather (freezing temperatures, rain and wind). There were 600 searchers on scene, all searches start close to the point last seen, the great grandmother's house, he's found 1/4 mile from the home and 40-50 yards from a road. The sheriff describes Casey as in "good condition" despite being in freezing rain and wind for 56 hours. Dozens of the best canine teams in North Carolina did not find the boy. A helicopter with FLIR was in the air constantly during the search and never saw Casey. At a press conference early in the week, the sheriff told the press that he found no evidence that Casey was in the woods. How was this boy found in "good" condition when the weather was so bad that searchers couldn't be in the field searching? Read in the attached article what the aunt says Casey told her. We've documented similar statements from other lost kids in our Missing 411 books

As much as I hate to do this, it's just as likely he was abducted by aliens than he was cared for by a Sasquatch.

Both have thousands of witness testimony, neither has undeniable evidence.

Not that I believe that, but I'm trying to be true to myself until I hopefully become a knower someday.

8 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

.........it's just as likely he was abducted by aliens than he was cared for by a Sasquatch.........

Depends on your beliefs. For example, I do not believe it is possible for biological creatues to conduct interstellar travel, and all current scientific evidence backs that belief up. Conversely, we know for a fact that hominids have existed in the past. Thus, I believe that it is exponentially more likely that a sasquatch helped the child than an extraterrestrial alien doing so.

21 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

As much as I hate to do this, it's just as likely he was abducted by aliens than he was cared for by a Sasquatch.

Both have thousands of witness testimony, neither has undeniable evidence.

Not that I believe that, but I'm trying to be true to myself until I hopefully become a knower someday.

There's few things though that appear clear . If you look at the statements the SAR team made that were the ones rescued him. They say we don't know how he remained healthy out there .

He was talking , able to respond . Law enforcement and the FBI have ruled out fowl play . He didn't not survive on his own out there for two long freezing wet nights . 

Also the sun goes down early this time of year . The nights are long .. no fire , freezing temps plus wind chill and not even an indication of hypothermia . No stuttering by what the SAR

team said , Other than a little cold and wet he was fine. That defies logic.

1 minute ago, 7.62 said:

There's few things though that appear clear . If you look at the statements the SAR team made that were the ones rescued him. They say we don't know how he remained healthy out there .

He was talking , able to respond . Law enforcement and the FBI have ruled out fowl play . He didn't not survive on his own out there for two long freezing wet nights . 

Also the sun goes down early this time of year . The nights are long .. no fire , freezing temps plus wind chill and not even an indication of hypothermia . No stuttering by what the SAR

team said , Other than a little cold and wet he was fine. That defies logic.

Ooook. Did you read my comment before you quoted me? It still applies.

@Huntster, I agree with you. But what I am saying is not completely illogical. Both are completely unproven. Although there is a fossil record of other hominids, there are also numerous theories that there is no way we are alone as life. Same difference.

43 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

it's just as likely he was abducted by aliens than he was cared for by a Sasquatch.

Or he climbed into a hole with a bear and stayed there until it quit raining. The bear was hibernating and didn't know or care. If he was out in the woods for two days that's the only thing that even halfway makes sense, and apparently he was out there in the woods. I think if he had been abducted by a person he would have said that, not a bear.

Edited by Rockape
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, NatFoot said:

Ooook. Did you read my comment before you quoted me? It still applies.

@Huntster, I agree with you. But what I am saying is not completely illogical. Both are completely unproven. Although there is a fossil record of other hominids, there are also numerous theories that there is no way we are alone as life. Same difference.

I did read it but the only reason in my humble opinion it doesn't apply is he said a bear . Children in 411 cases have used the same term .

Now if he he had  said  power rangers helped me or something like that maybe but he said a living breathing large fury or hairy animal helped him.

• Upvote 1

Get both of you, but maybe the child's imagination took over...or, his mind was altered.

Again...not saying I believe it...but when we are talking mythical creatures, other out of this world things are possible.

Get both of you, but maybe the child's imagination took over...or, his mind was altered.

Again...not saying I believe it...but when we are talking mythical creatures, other out of this world things are possible.

Oh come on!

The only alien that fits the description....... is a Wookie.

And everyone knows they lived in a galaxy far far away.....a long, long time ago!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

It will be interesting to see if any more reports come out about this... any chance a BF researcher could interview the boy?

3 minutes ago, Old Time Lifter said:

It will be interesting to see if any more reports come out about this... any chance a BF researcher could interview the boy?

What would be cool is ask him can you draw a picture of the bear that helped you.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

What would be cool is ask him can you draw a picture of the bear that helped you.

We have people in NC, right?

The prudent approach to the family, to look for permission to speak with him, would be to explain other similar events....and then see what he says with them present.

We have people in NC, right?

The prudent approach to the family, to look for permission to speak with him, would be to explain other similar events....and then see what he says with them present.

Just a guess here but I wouldn't be surprised if David Paulides hasn't already contacted the parents but I would rather see some folks from here give it a try .

35 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

I'm not talking mythical creatures though, I'm talking an actual bear. I just don't think the kid would have survived with the temperatures and rain unless he had shelter. A bear's den would be good shelter if you're lucky and the bear doesn't eat you.

• gigantor unfeatured this topic