For the knowers who have seen them up close...

NatFoot

Admin
23 minutes ago, norseman said:

I used to run on gravel as a kid barefoot. I

Norse, if you were a Bigfoot, you'd be the Bossburg cripple-foot. :)

Most other bigfeet watch their step...

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, gigantor said:

It makes perfect sense.

Wouldn't you be looking where you step if you were barefoot?

You can easily test this. Take your shoes off And go for a walk outside. Then let me know if you were watching your every step.

I'm from WV dude....we walk around barefoot all the time. :P

6 minutes ago, gigantor said:

Norse, if you were a Bigfoot, you'd be the Bossburg cripple-foot. :)

Most other bigfeet watch their step...

:)

I bet Bigfoot has a 1/2 inch callous pad along the whole sole of their feet. Im not going to say they cannot injure their feet. But I bet they do not watch the ground like you or I would.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, norseman said:

But I bet they do not watch the ground like you or I would.

I suspect you're right.   However, they might be more likely to have broken toes, etc that were not set "square" than a person protected by shoes has.   (Bossburg and others ...)

MIB

2 minutes ago, MIB said:

I suspect you're right.   However, they might be more likely to have broken toes, etc that were not set "square" than a person protected by shoes has.   (Bossburg and others ...)

MIB

Sure. Highly unlikely any medicine is practiced. Life is swift and brutal. The injured either make it or they dont.

I think Bossburg was a condition from birth?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.epainassist.com/amp/joint-pain/foot-pain/skewfoot-or-serpentine-foot

Admin

But we have evidence that Bigfeet do watch their step. The PGF Bigfoot does it.

Even that video you posted, the dude was watching his step the whole time!

Supposedly a person called Massey took a photo of a potential Sasquatch in a cave just feet away. What he captured on film was a close up of what appears to be the left eye. What's even more fascinating is that these Beings are using fire. There were lighters found in the cave and  appears to be what they started the fires with. Where did they get the lighters from, and the intelligence level in being able to figuring out how to use them. The other fascinating with these Beings, is that it appears they raised pigeons in the cave for eggs and the pigeons themselves for eating later. Very fascinating article!

http://www.ghosthuntingtheories.com/2019/02/cave-humanoid-caught-in-photo-massey-man.html?m=1

Edited by MindSquatch
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, MindSquatch said:

Supposedly a person called Massey took a photo of a potential Sasquatch in a cave just feet away. What he captured on film was a close up of what appears to be the left eye. What's even more fascinating is that these Beings are using fire. There were lighters found in the cave and  appears to be what they started the fires with. Where did they get the lighters from, and the intelligence level in being able to figuring out how to use them. The other fascinating with these Beings, is that it appears they raised pigeons in the cave for eggs and the pigeons themselves for eating later. Very fascinating article!

http://www.ghosthuntingtheories.com/2019/02/cave-humanoid-caught-in-photo-massey-man.html?m=1

Meant to say right eye from post above!

29 minutes ago, gigantor said:

But we have evidence that Bigfeet do watch their step. The PGF Bigfoot does it.

Even that video you posted, the dude was watching his step the whole time!

He looked over at his competition several times.

No way you can run staring at your feet the whole time.

And of course? Most of the time it dont matter where you put your feet in the mountains. Sharp rocks, nettles, devils club, stobs. 

If you tried avoiding it all? You would never go anywhere!

19 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Sassfooty.

I was looking up to see if there were any ski resorts out side of Idaho Falls, I found two of them. The reason for ski resorts is that during the ski season, people drop all kinds of stuff off of the chair lifts. When the snow melts off when summer nears, one can find many lighters under the chair lifts. I used to pick up bags of trash hiking up the mountain under the chair lifts, be surprised what you can find. 

7 hours ago, MIB said:

I suspect you're right.   However, they might be more likely to have broken toes, etc that were not set "square" than a person protected by shoes has.

If this was true then we would find more tracks with deformed feet. So this can only lead to some conclusions and that is that these tracks are either fake or they take extra care of their feet and that means watching where they walk. The other thing that it could mean is that most prints are so padded that they leave the in print in the ground due to their weight no matter what surface they are on except for cement or any other harden surface.  On some of the tracks that I have found I just cannot see how they could of been faked since the toes are so well dug in just like what a human foot would do with out shoes. I can see how a fake padded foot might look on a forest floor  and it just would not be the same as a human foot with no shoes. There just would not be no push of on the toes or that grip of the toes on the forest floor. You would not see that deepness  or conformity that a regular foot gives. Now I am not no expert and I am only going off on what I have found out in the field. The few tracks I have found I have always thought that they were amazing. These tracks might not be amazing to others but they were amazing to me and I was happy that I found them where I found them.      

• Upvote 1

I can't possibly count the number of bears I've seen through my optics while hunting, but I can say that I've seen quite a few that were limping. The grizzly I saw in August was walking kinda' funny.........not a pronounced limp, though. Maybe almost healed. 

My wife and I saw a chocolate colored black bear a year and a half ago along the side of the Alaska Highway between Tok and the Canadian border that had half a leg missing.

Of all the bear footprints I've seen, not one track looked like a damaged or injured foot, though.

Here in Uganda, Africa, many people don't have shoes.  They walk and run on gravel just like when we do when we wear shoes.  Their feet bottoms look like the toughest moccasins you have ever seen. 

First photo is school children in line to receive shoes and second is people walking near their village.

17x7

IMG_7518 small.jpg

IMG_7558 small.jpg

I never wore shoes in the summer except for church.The sole of your foot callouses up pretty quick. The only time I was injured was a deep cut on my instep from a jagged tin can lid. Had to wait till my dad got home the next day to get stitches. It was nice and tender by then and I remember the stitches hurting like hell. 

A buddy of mine says his mom put the kids shoes up when she heard the first whippoorwill. They got them back first frost.