For the knowers who have seen them up close...

NatFoot

21 hours ago, Forestpeople said:

Sure, I have had them around me since I was little.  Ive noticed that first they can be all different colors, as well as hair coats. Some have a longer hair while others can have very short all over.  There is a male that Ice seen many times his hair is only about an inch on his head and face. He doesnt have the hairless face like some do. There's no spot without hair on him. But all short. His body from shoulders down gets about 2 inches. Others also vary in length. Not all have the conical head. This particular male had a head shaped exactly like our men would have. He also wasnt as bulky in body. Others body type can be massive. Ive seen some with bald faces. Also some that actually look like a long flowing beard on their face. One female that came with a baby had such long hair all over her body it was amazing. Body types differ as well.  They are as diverse as we are. Colors can range from Brown, black,  white, red reddish brown or black or grey etc. Eye color also is different. Some blue green brown or black.

Do you have any physical evidence,films pictures, casts? Anything at all?

I noticed you are interested in dogmen. 

Interesting information. Thanks for sharing. 

On 2/13/2019 at 4:17 PM, SWWASAS said:

Interesting.  Any differences in ear size or location?    Do some or any look like Patty in the Patterson Gimilin film?    The juvenile I saw had longer ears or at least hairy ears that made them look like they were pretty high on the head.      Any differences in noses?   Human or Ape like?  

Are you in what we call a habituation situation?    They live on your property or something like that?    You said you have been around them since you were little.    If you are not comfortable discussing this on the open forum feel free to contact me privately.     I have to warn you that some of the skeptics think people like you are making it up.     Hell they think I make up stuff too.   

When it comes to the ears and nose yes those can be different as well. Ive seen some with extremely flat noses as well as others who have a nose more like us. The ears vary in sizes just as with us. Im happy to speak with you about these things anytime.  Just contact me . I guess you can call me a habituator . Yes they have always lived around me. I do know that like you say some dont believe it. No offense to anyone but im ok with that.  I dont try to prove anything. Ive had researchers , experts all visit and they have seen what goes on. Im happy with my experiences and dont need others to believe.

On 2/13/2019 at 8:30 PM, Twist said:

Would you say they are all one species but with variation? I assume you have seen them in family groups, they are intermixed within a family group as you explain?    Have you ever witnessed a prejudice within BF based on their physical differences?

Yes the bigfoot are all the same species with variations.  I have seen some treat different know differently due to appearance. Much like kids at school that bully others due to what they look like. All members of the family or even the clan have different looks.

10 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Do you have any physical evidence,films pictures, casts? Anything at all?

I noticed you are interested in dogmen. 

Interesting information. Thanks for sharing. 

Yes I have pictures, hair,  and foot casts. I have a baby foot cast  that I have with me. My larger casts I have photos off. However when I spoke at the International scientific conference in Russia I was asked to leave casts for the Darwin museum.  I also left some for a small museum run by the Shore people. So many were left in Russia. Althought i have photos of all.

• Upvote 2

Ill post some of the pics I have. Not the best but not the worst.  As well as pics of casts and tracks. I just need to figure how to on here. Im new to the BFF.

I can see an apeish face in the first picture. In the second two I can see what I think are faces, but it is too blurry to tell.

do you have any clearer photos in possession?

thanks in advance! :) 

20 hours ago, Forestpeople said:

When it comes to the ears and nose yes those can be different as well. Ive seen some with extremely flat noses as well as others who have a nose more like us. The ears vary in sizes just as with us. Im happy to speak with you about these things anytime.  Just contact me . I guess you can call me a habituator . Yes they have always lived around me. I do know that like you say some dont believe it. No offense to anyone but im ok with that.  I dont try to prove anything. Ive had researchers , experts all visit and they have seen what goes on. Im happy with my experiences and dont need others to believe.

Yes the bigfoot are all the same species with variations.  I have seen some treat different know differently due to appearance. Much like kids at school that bully others due to what they look like. All members of the family or even the clan have different looks.

Yes I have pictures, hair,  and foot casts. I have a baby foot cast  that I have with me. My larger casts I have photos off. However when I spoke at the International scientific conference in Russia I was asked to leave casts for the Darwin museum.  I also left some for a small museum run by the Shore people. So many were left in Russia. Althought i have photos of all.

trying to post pics but its not letting me.

Just now, Huntster said:

What state are you in, Forestpeople?

Michigan is where most were taken,  although now im in SC and I have some there. Im trying to post more but site isnt letting me . Ill try again later.

1 hour ago, Scratchy said:

I can see an apeish face in the first picture. In the second two I can see what I think are faces, but it is too blurry to tell.

I have 2 others not sure if better or not. But having problems posting them. Also have casts. Sorry these are blurry hon.

Screenshot_20190215-224005_Gallery.jpg

Please know im not trying to convince or prove anything . I was asked to post pics. Thank you 

Screenshot_20190215-224205_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190215-224128_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190215-224137_Gallery.jpg

I have others but not any clearer sorry. 

• Upvote 2

Thanks for posting! The 2nd pic in your first post is about as clear of a blobsquatch that I've seen, and I say that as a compliment. Looks more human than ape.

Thank you for sharing. I agree the second photo is much better. The casts look like human tracks to me. I do appreciate your efforts.

I was wondering if you ever had any of the hair samples analyzed and  what the results were.  

12 hours ago, Forestpeople said:

I have 2 others not sure if better or not. But having problems posting them. Also have casts. Sorry these are blurry hon.

Screenshot_20190215-224005_Gallery.jpg

Back years and years ago when I was here, another forum member sent me some photos that looked very much like this.  He asked me not to share them and so I never did, though they may be buried deep in my email account I think I deleted them.  I wasn't convinced by his photos and I honestly am not convinced by this photo either but that's not important tbh.

My question is why do you think you've been able to connect with BF in two different States much less two different locations?

What are the odds of that if they are truly rare and thinly populated?

Edited by Old Time Lifter