Area X/NAWAC updates?

dopelyrics

On 2/11/2019 at 12:10 PM, SWWASAS said:

I am sure that BF have seen enough hunters take deer and elk they likely know what rifles do.   But part of my point is that while I have some familiarity with weapons,  I am not sure I would know a night vision rifle scope if I saw one.   If I don't how would a BF know that is a special threat at night?

It has been theorized that Sasquatch can see into the IR spectrum and is how they detect and avoid game cams ( most of them use IR light for night pictures).

Thermal scopes detect radiation and do not require any visible light to produce an image. Thermal imaging devices can be used equally well day and night. ... In the absence of natural light, IR illuminators are used to generate light. They work like flashlights for night vision; but are not visible to the naked eye.

A lot of night vision scopes use an "IR flashlight so to speak" in order to visualize at night. If Sasquatch can see into the IR spectrum, to them it would be the same as us being able to recognize someone has a flash light and the light beam is starting to come my way because we can see it.

BFF Patron
16 hours ago, Explorer said:

Some BF researchers claim that the stick structures, stick shelters, and stick/rock formations are evidence for this.

However, I am not convinced by the evidence.  

I don't recall any report where witnesses actually saw a BF building a stick structure or making a glyph.

It is always after the fact; they find something odd and they assume BF.

The Ouachita monograph did mention evidence of nut cracking stations; but that does not seem to be a high bar cognitive ability.

Can't recall if the Ouachita Monograph had any findings on stick structures or glyphs.  My memory fails, but I think they did not. 

I can make one report about glyph construction.   I did not see the BF making a glyph but something made one in my presence.     I was never out of visual contact with the stump in which a glyph was placed over a period of about 1 hour.   It was not the case of me finding it accidentally.       I had taken off my pack and put it on the same stump,  dug my compass out,    put my pack back on and gone out into a clear cut area trying to get to a location on a ridge line where I had photographed something that looked like a BF the day prior.    The area was covered with huge slash piles and I had my back to the stump scrambling over the slash piles.   Now and then I would look back towards the stump, and get a compass bearing off a big root ball from a blown over tree near it, using that to hold a compass bearing to whatever was on the ridge above.     The slope increased and I was afraid of breaking a leg on the slash piles.     So I gave up and turned around and went back towards the root ball since in was near the trail and the tree stump.     When I got back to the same stump, the glyph had been placed on it.   It had to have been approached in a crawl to avoid me seeing whatever placed it, because of how frequently  I looked back at it.   The only thing better would have been me seeing the BF that placed the glyph.   It was not a human.     I never saw another human the entire day in early November nor were there any other vehicles at the trail head.  

Edited by SWWASAS

11 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

I can make one report about glyph construction.   I did not see the BF making a glyph but something made one in my presence.     I was never out of visual contact with the stump in which a glyph was placed over a period of about 1 hour.   It was not the case of me finding it accidentally.       I had taken off my pack and put it on the same stump,  dug my compass out,    put my pack back on and gone out into a clear cut area trying to get to a location on a ridge line where I had photographed something that looked like a BF the day prior.    The area was covered with huge slash piles and I had my back to the stump scrambling over the slash piles.   Now and then I would look back towards the stump, and get a compass bearing off a big root ball from a blown over tree near it, using that to hold a compass bearing to whatever was on the ridge above.     The slope increased and I was afraid of breaking a leg on the slash piles.     So I gave up and turned around and went back towards the root ball since in was near the trail and the tree stump.     When I got back to the same stump, the glyph had been placed on it.   It had to have been approached in a crawl to avoid me seeing whatever placed it, because of how frequently  I looked back at it.   The only thing better would have been me seeing the BF that placed the glyph.   It was not a human.     I never saw another human the entire day in early November nor were there any other vehicles at the trail head.  

It could have been a feral human. Would have been alot easier to sneak up to a stump than say a 800 lbs being.

We actually find sign of "wolf people" over on the east side of the mountains. And Ive seen similar video of sign at bumping lake.

Human or smaller sized footprints.

Edited by norseman

The NAWAC is still active in Area X. We had a good summer with several sightings by several members. Part of the mission was captured by Seth Breedlove (Small Town Monsters) and will be featured in his upcoming "On the Trail of Bigfoot" 6 part series. I think release is in March. There was a good presentation on Area X and Tag 7 at the 50th Anniversary of the PG film celebration that was filmed....not sure that ever got released to the public.  Anyway, I think I am the only NAWAC member on this forum, so I can update on occasion but not on a regular basis. Thanks for the interest!

• Upvote 2

Thank you Hairy Man :) Good to hear from you. Be sure to wish everyone safe ventures out there. And good hunting. Question for you: About three years back "Branco" had mentioned that there was a huge 10 foot alpha male around that area.  I would imagine its footprint impression at an estimated 900+ lbs. would be very deep in softer soil and be pushing somewhere around 22 inches or more. Any evidence of such a giant?

Edited by hiflier

BFF Patron
21 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

@SWWASAS

When you guys are talking about glyphs, can you described exactly what you mean?

This is the glyph I mentioned.     Those rock shards were unweathered and found somewhere else.    There was nothing in the area similar.   There was no evidence the shards had been used as a tool.    No discoloring on the sharp surfaces.      Just prior to this happening is when I heard what sounded like an Asian child talking.   Sounded Chinese or Korean.    I suspect BF juveniles were involved.   

IMG_0082.JPG

Edited by SWWASAS

You have posted the photo several times and each time I find myself staring at it. But today, it just struck me. Two sticks, two rocks, two individuals. I guess what I'm saying is that whether BF, feral Human, or whatever, it doesn't make much sense for one individual (two hands?) to carry around doubled up items. So I don't look at it so much as one "thing" configuring the glyph as much as two "things" placing the pieces onto the stump.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BFF Patron
39 minutes ago, hiflier said:

You have posted the photo several times and each time I find myself staring at it. But today, it just struck me. Two sticks, two rocks, two individuals. I guess what I'm saying is that whether BF, feral Human, or whatever, it doesn't make much sense for one individual (two hands?) to carry around doubled up items. So I don't look at it so much as one "thing" configuring the glyph as much as two "things" placing the pieces onto the stump.  

The sticks could have been found close to the stump.    They were all over the place.    The rocks had to have been carried in as there were no exposed rocks in the area.   At one conference I was told that the crossed stick glyph is a sign of friendship.   If that is true the stone shards must be a warning not to betray the friendship.     

2 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

At one conference I was told that the crossed stick glyph is a sign of friendship

Sometimes I have to wonder about such people that claim to have all this secret knowledge by saying things to you like that. It's so much simpler than that. The crossed sticks is obviously a sign that you are not to place your pack on "their" stump ever again. The sticks were used because they couldn't draw a red circle around a backpack with a red line through it :) ;) 

• Haha 1

BFF Patron

I

1 hour ago, hiflier said:

Sometimes I have to wonder about such people that claim to have all this secret knowledge by saying things to you like that. It's so much simpler than that. The crossed sticks is obviously a sign that you are not to place your pack on "their" stump ever again. The sticks were used because they couldn't draw a red circle around a backpack with a red line through it :) ;) 

The person that claims to have that knowledge was a frequent conference speaker.    I had wondered if it was like a Jolly Roger like a red circle with the line.         As Scott Nelson says you cannot know something like that unless you have context or face to face encounters.   Funny how you can have two speakers at a conference that make contradicting claims.     Sometimes they get into it during the panel discussion at the end and I enjoy that.    

Catmandoo:   I have not gifted at the location but at a nearby location near the DNR Special Management Area.   That reminds me that I contacted the DNR and asked what the significance of that Special Management Area was.    They did not respond.    It is a island in the middle of a big clearcut.      The gift was there for a very long time before it was finally ripped open and eaten.   Nothing was left in return so I did not bother to do it again.       I think the only reason that stump was special at all to them was because I placed my pack there.    Perhaps they watched me out in the clear cut and wondered what I was doing there climbing over slash piles.  

32 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

That reminds me that I contacted the DNR and asked what the significance of that Special Management Area was.    They did not respond.

NAW! Tell me it isn't so ;)

Here is a glyph (11 pointed rocks in a circle) on one of my three gift rocks.  The gift sites are remote, well off trail, and known only to a friend with whom I hike to endeavor to know Sasquatch.  The circle of pointed rocks is a gift from someone else - feral human (I doubt it), Sasquatch (that is my best guess), human messing with me (certainly a strong possibility).

The rocks came from a distance of at least 60 yards away, but I consider it a glyph left for me as a gift accompanied by the following activity:  over 80 gifts taken, in those 3 years, a few gifts left for me (for example a blue jay feather stuck into the neck of an articulating toy cow that I had left), a pile of poo, various sticks and tops of Aspen trees left for me, pine cones thrown at trees near me (twice), whoops, wood knocks, ground thumps, and a sighting preceded by barks to get my attention (a purposeful sighting at 57 yards).
The combination of these occurrences leads me to believe that the circle of stones is a glyph left for me as a vicarious encounter - and that combination of course also leads me to the conclusion that Sasquatch exists.

My Glyph - Gift Glyph.JPG

Edited by 9-dot
Described a glyph that the photo did not show.
  • Upvote 1

• masterbarber pinned and unpinned this topic