Sign in to follow this  
Admin

The Actual Developing Of The Pgf (3)

gigantor
58 minutes ago, NCBFr said:

I honestly do not get the whole point of this thread.

I agree.

deadhorse.gif

• Haha 1

OkieFoot
BFF Donor
59 minutes ago, NCBFr said:

I honestly do not get the whole point of this thread.  The video exists and it certainly is not CGI.  We know how and with what equipment it was made (ok, the speed of the film is still not 100% nailed down).  We know the exact spot of the video.  Depending on your perception, it may or may not show evidence of a BF.  I understand both perspectives.  Please explain to me why it matters when it was shot and developed.  

Don't worry, you're not only one. I've already said a lot more on this subject than I thought I ever would because the whole backstory has never really mattered much to me. To paraphrase what you stated; we have a film and that's the key. Regardless of how it got developed and who did it; we have a film that has been analyzed and it was at Al D.'s house on the 22nd.

However,  some have looked at the timeline and have questioned it and it seems everything has gotten microanalyzed. The lack of details in some areas seems to fuel conspiracy ideas among doubters. They feel Roger didn't have enough time to do everything he has said and question the film's authenticity. However, a smoking gun was never going to be found.

The problem in a hoax scenario is it's based on speculation. After 50+yrs., there is still no analysis that points to the figure as being a human in a suit and there is still no credible evidence that says Roger fabricated his story.

gigantor
28 minutes ago, OkieFoot said:

However,  some have looked at the timeline and have questioned it and it seems everything has gotten microanalyzed.

It is because their attacks on the subject of the film itself have failed, so they're grasping straws. In a way, the fact that they are resorting to this line of questioning is good.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Twist

could just be some of us are  interested in the developing timeline because it is a rather difficult puzzle to figure out.  OM happens to have experience in film development so no surprise there that he may be interested.   I have a back ground in logistics with a heavy emphasis on expedites and coincidentally a majority of it is in California.  To this day anything north of Redding California up to the Or border can be challenging to execute time sensitive expedites.  So I find all these moving parts coming together as rather interesting as well.  

• Upvote 1

OldMort
1 hour ago, gigantor said:

It is because their attacks on the subject of the film itself have failed, so they're grasping straws. In a way, the fact that they are resorting to this line of questioning is good.

They, they, they... Who is they?

I think you are greatly overestimating this vast army of "skeptical they's" that are attempting to spoil your party. 

As Twist said, some of us just find it a fascinating topic. Whether it is proven fake or real is of little consequence to me.

Its more the mystery than the solution...

Its something to research and discuss while we await any "big news" from the real "bigfoot world." Its been pretty slow hasn't it?

Meanwhile, you have over 4,500 posts and 60,000 views on this topic.

"In a way, the fact that they are resorting to this line of questioning is good."

Yes, I would say that its been good for your forum.

Squatchy McSquatch
On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 12:46 PM, OldMort said:

They, they, they... Who is they?

I think you are greatly overestimating this vast army of "skeptical they's" that are attempting to spoil your party. 

As Twist said, some of us just find it a fascinating topic. Whether it is proven fake or real is of little consequence to me.

Its more the mystery than the solution...

Its something to research and discuss while we await any "big news" from the real "bigfoot world." Its been pretty slow hasn't it?

"In a way, the fact that they are resorting to this line of questioning is good."

This right here.

I find the PGF a fascinating topic and am in no way required to believe it was anything more than a guy in a suit.

It would be nice to confirm the where when and how’s of it’s processing.

Edited by WV FOOTER
edit removed content
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

NathanFooter
On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 4:42 PM, Bill said:

Join the club, lol.

Edited by WV FOOTER
Edit Removed Content

Squatchy McSquatch

Forgive me if I choose to discuss the topic of this thread instead of lashing out at opposing viewpoints and taking cheap shots at the skeptical community.

So for a quick recap:

Evidence for the processing timeline: The film itself lol and Roger and Bob's word :P

Evidence against the processing timeline:

- the film itself. It is missing, the leader with the date was never inspected prior to the film's disappearance

- testimony of industry insiders such as Ishihara and our very own Old Mort, who have explained why the processing was unlikely

- weather kept planes from flying out on the 20th

- Al Deatley's convenient 'memory lapse' as to the details of the processing

You can choose to focus only on 'what's on the film' but this is a fool's errand if the story behind the processing is a lie.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

SweatyYeti
5 hours ago, OldMort said:

But, no better than the physical analysis of the physical subject.  ;) 

• Upvote 1

NCBFr
BFF Donor
8 hours ago, gigantor said:

Ding ding ding.  We have a winner.  

• Upvote 1

OldMort
49 minutes ago, SweatyYeti said:

But, no better than the physical analysis of the physical subject.  ;) 

Right! No better or no worse.

Its a matter of individual choice, we all have our own interests.

Personally, I find the history of the film and the colorful life and times of Patterson and Gimlin far more interesting than any ongoing "analysis" of 954 images of "raw data."

To each his own... :)

Edited by OldMort

Twist
6 hours ago, OldMort said:

Without skeptics posting, this particular sub-forum gets little to no activity.   Perhaps its the view of the BFF that this forum should remain dormant.  

Edited by Twist

gigantor
17 minutes ago, Twist said:

Perhaps its the view of the BFF that this forum should remain dormant. 

No, not at all. Please forgive me skeptics and do carry on.  :)

• Haha 1

Twist
5 minutes ago, gigantor said:

No, not at all. Please forgive me skeptics and do carry on.  :)

On behalf of all PGF skeptics here on the BFF, I accept your apology and thus your admittance of transgressions against the skeptic community as a whole.   We will do as you suggest and carry on, may your forum bare the fruits of our horse beatings!

• Haha 2

Sign in to follow this