Sign in to follow this  
Admin

The Actual Developing Of The Pgf (3)

SweatyYeti

Squathy McSquatch wrote:

Again with Heironimus. 

Nobody said anything about glueing anything onto Bob H. 

Why would I be prepared to name someone else?  I’m not aware of anyone else who claimed to be ‘that guy’ and I’m not talking about him...

Just before that, Squatchy wrote:

Bob H said it was like a football helmet. He didn’t say it was a football helmet.

Are Ye related to kitakaze, by any chance??  :)   

No need to answer, Squatchy....I miss most of your posts, as it is. 

Squatchy asked...

Again Norse

Do you have any idea how the PGF was developed?

I think a better question is.....how did Roger, or whoever....create the appearance of a contracting/bulging calf muscle on Patty's right leg?? :)  

Or, an alternate better question would be....how did they create the completely realistic curving body contour on the entire (fleshy) backside of the film subject?? As opposed to the straight, formless look of a typical monkey suit. 

Or, another better question would be...how did they create the exceptionally long arms....with shorter than average forearms??  They certainly did not use arm extensions. 

If you ever get tired of trying to find out who developed the film, squatchy....feel free to tackle the other (better) questions you've been avoiding, for all these years. :) 

Squatchy McSquatch
On 3/1/2019 at 4:55 PM, SweatyYeti said:

Squathy McSquatch wrote:

Just before that, Squatchy wrote:

Are Ye related to kitakaze, by any chance??  :)   

No need to answer, Squatchy....I miss most of your posts, as it is. 

Squatchy asked...

I think a better question is.....how did Roger, or whoever....create the appearance of a contracting/bulging calf muscle on Patty's right leg?? :)  

Or, an alternate better question would be....how did they create the completely realistic curving body contour on the entire (fleshy) backside of the film subject?? As opposed to the straight, formless look of a typical monkey suit. 

Or, another better question would be...how did they create the exceptionally long arms....with shorter than average forearms??  They certainly did not use arm extensions. 

If you ever get tired of trying to find out who developed the film, squatchy....feel free to tackle the other (better) questions you've been avoiding, for all these years. :) 

Sweaty I miss most of your posts too. Intentionally Unironically :)

Ill respond to this one

Your ability to derail a thread is second only to your imagination.

contracting bulging calf... realistic curving body contour... long but short arms... avoiding questions...

all subjective... to your liking isn’t it :)

In another thread there are lots of reason to doubt the given PGF timeline. 

might as well shut this thread down for now before you start posting 2-frame gifs all over the place...

What was your question again?

(please make it about the development timeline)

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Squatchy McSquatch
On 2/24/2019 at 7:11 PM, Squatchy McSquatch said:

I guess I’ll go bother Dundas Library. Again. :)

Making of Bigfoot is no longer available in any of my city’s libraries. :(

So I checked out Abominable Science and the Joshua Blu Buhs book. It’s been awhile since I read either book. 

If I find any information I’ll post it here. 

PBeaton

SweatyYeti,

"In another thread there are lots of reason to doubt the given PGF timeline." ^^^

But not good reason from what I've read.

Pat...

OkieFoot
BFF Donor

Here's something thatI know I'm not the only person that's noticed this but maybe I'm the only one that's mentioned it. 

In a scenario of a film date and shipping date prior to the 20th. We have no account nor any corroboration from anyone of Roger and Bob having met with anyone or spoken to anyone or stopped anywhere on the way to Eureka on any day prior to the 20th. On a shipping date before the 20th, Roger would have to call Al DeAtley to let him know a film was being shipped. It seems strange there's no account of Roger calling Al D. before the 20th.

If Roger stopped at Al H.'s store

PBeaton

OkieFoot,

There is absolutely nothin' to suggest the film(s) was filmed on a different date, it has always been suggested by skeptics, almost always, as a means to suggest it was a hoax.

Recent information gives us a number of possibilities, Leonard Tall was both capable of processin' the film at the Technicolor lab, an processin' it by himself. Frank Ishihara repeatedly an strongly suggested he didn't think Tall would risk it,  possibly jeopardizin' his license by breakin' his contract with Kodak. An we learned in the winter of '68 Tall resigned from Technicolor due to some disagreement with the owners.  

So we have exactly what Patterson described "I got them done at a private place. It would jeopardize the man's job if it were told."  

The impossible timeline...not so impossible if recent information is correct.

Pat...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

OkieFoot
BFF Donor
6 minutes ago, PBeaton said:

OkieFoot,

There is absolutely nothin' to suggest the film(s) was filmed on a different date, it has always been suggested by skeptics, almost always, as a means to suggest it was a hoax.

Recent information gives us a number of possibilities, Leonard Tall was both capable of processin' the film at the Technicolor lab, an processin' it by himself. Frank Ishihara repeatedly an strongly suggested he didn't think Tall would risk it,  possibly jeopardizin' his license by breakin' his contract with Kodak. An we learned in the winter of '68 Tall resigned from Technicolor due to some disagreement with the owners.  

So we have exactly what Patterson described "I got them done at a private place. It would jeopardize the man's job if it were told."  

The impossible timeline...not so impossible if recent information is correct.

Pat...

Agreed; that was what I was trying to say. I accidentally submitted the post before I was ready and due to the short edit window, I wasn't able to revise it properly. So some words got left out and some parts may not make much sense. 

• Upvote 1

PBeaton

The skeptical argument as of late...well...not lookin' good. He however...can "Downvote" me all he wants...notice how he has to leaves it there ! 😉😉

:drinks: 

Edited by PBeaton
  • Downvote 1

SweatyYeti
9 hours ago, OkieFoot said:

Agreed; that was what I was trying to say. I accidentally submitted the post before I was ready and due to the short edit window, I wasn't able to revise it properly. So some words got left out and some parts may not make much sense. 

Yeah, Okie....I think the 'edit' window is far too short.  A short edit window would be reasonable, if this were some kind of court proceeding...(where we have to be legally bound by what we say)…...but, it is far from that. 

On another forum, that I posted on last night…..I am still able to edit my post....many hours later. And, given how informal these types of discussions are....there is nothing wrong with that. :) 

Huntster
BFF Donor
On 2/11/2019 at 6:03 PM, OldMort said:

^^^ I don't recall any of the mean skeptics here, or anyone for that matter ever questioning if P and G were truly at Hodgson's store in Willow Creek or at Syl McCoys' the evening of the 20th.

What exactly is their presence there supposed to prove in your opinion?........

Nothing, of course. The skeptic community/industry is simply engaging in the same activity that cheap lawyers do: instilling doubt by proposing any and every possible alternate scenario they can. Their goal is to destroy truth in the minds of the beholder. Their focus on the PG film is because it is the best photograohic evidence ever presented, and as such must be attacked relentlessly and destroyed.

On 3/7/2019 at 5:07 PM, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Making of Bigfoot is no longer available in any of my city’s libraries. :(..........

I'll start checking the Costco toilet paper I buy for traces of ink. Maybe remaining copies have been recycled?

Edited by Huntster

Squatchy McSquatch
2 hours ago, Huntster said:

I'll start checking the Costco toilet paper I buy for traces of ink. Maybe remaining copies have been recycled?

I'll bet you a case of Cottonelle 2-ply that you've never even read the Making of Bigfoot.

I want to re-read the chapter on Al DeAtley, the statements made by Frank Ishihara, and any references to Leonard Tall.

It would be nice to have the actual book at hand, rather than the same snippets that have been cherry-picked by proponents and skeptics alike.

If you really need TP I have a bigfoot book gathering dust on my shelf. It's 510 pages printed on very thin recycled paper but I'll ship it to you if you're in dire need :)

Huntster
BFF Donor
1 hour ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

I'll bet you a case of Cottonelle 2-ply that you've never even read the Making of Bigfoot.......

No bet. Why would I waste my precious time reading that crap? I don't read the Washington Post, either. So what?

..........It would be nice to have the actual book at hand, rather than the same snippets that have been cherry-picked by proponents and skeptics alike.........

Those "snippets" (volumes of them) posted on JREF were plenty for me to know that it was a "long" line of BS. Why would I want the actual barn floor in my hands? If you really want the thing, buy it on Amazon. If the libraries know better than to buy it, I certainly won't do it.

...........If you really need TP I have a bigfoot book gathering dust on my shelf. It's 510 pages printed on very thin recycled paper but I'll ship it to you if you're in dire need :)

I live with lots of women. TP is acquired here by the trainload. And every sheet is better reading than Long's line of BS.

Squatchy McSquatch

Lol. Criticizing a book you haven’t even read.

Tells me all I need to know about you and that I need not waste my time with you. Thanks tons.

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch

Backdoc

We have info from Frank Ishihara on developement and that is good.

Are there other “Franks” out there? He may be the General but you would think there would be some Captains and Majors out there in the Kodak world who would be knowledgeable.  Maybe not as knowledgeable but still very knowledgeable.

Patterson-Gimlin
On 3/9/2019 at 1:08 PM, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Lol. Criticizing a book you haven’t even read.

Tells me all I need to know about you and that I need not waste my time with you. Thanks tons.

I have read the book and I think it is just as biased as proponents views. 

I would like to read a neutral book of study dealing with this subject. 

• Upvote 2

Sign in to follow this