Patterson BF

Somerset

Perhaps sightings numbers are NOT down.

Perhaps sightings REPORTS are down. 

I've learned there are LOTS of evidence and sightings in Oregon. It's just that no one reports them to the BFRO or other online databases. There are so many quality researchers and knowledgeable folks around here, I could call up three right now off the top of my head and a half dozen more with 10 minutes on the internet. 

Perhaps the way of acknowledging sightings and exploring evidence has changed, not necessarily the Sasquatch behaviors?

Edited by Madison5716
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Madison5716 said:

Perhaps sightings numbers are NOT down.

Perhaps sightings REPORTS are down. 

I've learned there are LOTS of evidence and sightings in Oregon. It's just that no one reports them to the BFRO or other online databases........

..........Or they are being reported and not acted upon by the organization, or the organization is acting on them but not reporting them publicly, or (most likely) a combination of all three of the above.

On 3/23/2019 at 4:53 PM, Huntster said:

..........Or they are being reported and not acted upon by the organization, or the organization is acting on them but not reporting them publicly, or (most likely) a combination of all three of the above.

Here' are some numbers:

My own report is BFRO 59757 and was submitted on July 29th, 2018 (day 210 or 155 to end of year)

Kansas Report BFRO 62405 was submitted on Jan 19th, 2019 (day 19 or 174 days after my report  was submitted)

62405 - 59757 = 2648 reports in 174 days, a little more than 15 per day, or roughly 450 per month.

I don't know how many reports were published in that total time, but here are the months I know. It's averaged 8 per month since December.

Mar 2019 = 3 (so far)

Feb 2019 = 6

Jan 2019 = 12

Dec 2018 = 11

Total = 32 (or 8 per month)

BFRO takes in 450 reports per month and publishes 8 per month (1.7%)

Today there are 5160 BFRO reports in the SSR database.

5160/62405 = 8.26% BFRO reports published vs submitted.

• Thanks 2