Compelling Eyewitness Report

dopelyrics

Hello,

If you haven’t seen this, I’d highly recommend it. It is the most compelling eyewitness report I’ve ever seen. Well worth a watch. I must have watched it a dozen times. 

Enjoy 😊 

Best regards

Lee

https://youtu.be/5CD2phSKCZA

• Upvote 1

Yes, he is a great witness, and his story is outstanding. More exciting to me personally is the fact that his experience is in the same area as mine was some 45 years ago, and I was in the area for the same reason he was; fishing for golden trout. I was at Soda Springs, along the Little Kern River. 

Awesome! Did you catch one? Not sure if Russ did...he never tells us 😄

His description of of how the thing “glided” is consistent with a number of reports I’ve read. 

Great stuff 👍

I caught more than one a little north west of where Russ was camped.

Also, had the spookiest night of my life a few days hike north of there.

Its recounted here somewhere a while back...

6 hours ago, dopelyrics said:

Awesome! Did you catch one?........

Several. They tend to be small fish, but I caught a couple pretty good ones. In those days, you could even eat them, and I did.

6 hours ago, dopelyrics said:

And where can I hear more about your experience?!.........

If you go to my profile and review my posts, you might be able to find it. It would be among my first hundred posts or so. That was a long time ago. It was a footprint/trackway find. I did not see a creature, but it was a very strange day, and we did have a camp visitor that night, but it could have been anything. It was not seen.

In the video Tom says they are reporting this to some organization with a database? It's not in the SSR and I'd like it to be. Any idea what group that might be? It's not a published BFRO report.

This would be in Inyo County, CA, with approximate location of 36.484380, -118.215120. So far I have not used Youtube as a report link for an SSR entry. This might be the first.

Edit to answer my own question.

Cryptomundo has it: https://cryptomundo.com/bigfoot-report/recent-sierra-nevada-mountains-sasquatch-sighting/

Tom also reported it on his blog: http://bigfootsongs.blogspot.com/2013_10_01_archive.html#6333477786412432184

• Upvote 1

Another couple of excellent aspects of this report is the YouTube interview format and the fact that the witness took the time not only to meet a sasquatch researcher, but reported it to the national forest regional office and stated in the interview that the official spoken to was receptive and professional while receiving the report.

4 hours ago, Redbone said:

In the video Tom says they are reporting this to some organization with a database? It's not in the SSR and I'd like it to be. Any idea what group that might be? It's not a published BFRO report.

This would be in Inyo County, CA, with approximate location of 36.484380, -118.215120. So far I have not used Youtube as a report link for an SSR entry. This might be the first.

Edit to answer my own question.

Cryptomundo has it: https://cryptomundo.com/bigfoot-report/recent-sierra-nevada-mountains-sasquatch-sighting/

Tom also reported it on his blog: http://bigfootsongs.blogspot.com/2013_10_01_archive.html#6333477786412432184

The man in the video looks and sounds very credible.  I have a tendency to believe him for sure.  It makes me wonder how many people have seen this animal and never reported it due to the ridicule people will undoubtedly give them.

I look at it this way, since I haven't actually seen this creature with my own eyes, thousands of credible people over many centuries have had eyewitness accounts.  I don't think that many credible people would lie,  be hallucinating, or mistaken.  Call me crazy, but I just can't see that being the case at all.  Given all the eyewitness accounts, and the fact that I've been in the woods off and on my whole life, seen things that looked out of place, heard things I can't explain, my inclination is to believe people until proven otherwise.  After all, who am I to judge?

26 minutes ago, Little Foot said:

.......Call me crazy........

You're crazy. 😉

(That seems to be a popular invitation lately.......you're the second crazy person in a week)

It makes me wonder how many people have seen this animal and never reported it due to the ridicule people will undoubtedly give them........

I believe that poison is rapidly losing its toxicity. It is becoming increasingly difficult for denialism to shame people out of relating their experiences, especially those like this one that was so clear and obvious to the witness.

9 minutes ago, Huntster said:

You're crazy. 😉

(That seems to be a popular invitation lately.......you're the second crazy person in a week)

I believe that poison is rapidly losing its toxicity. It is becoming increasingly difficult for denialism to shame people out of relating their experiences, especially those like this one that was so clear and obvious to the witness.

I was told once that I did have a third degree black belt in "crazy".:lol:

Personally, if I had actually seen one I wouldn't CARE what people thought of me.  It would make more determined to prove myself, but I can come unglued when somebody questions my integrity...., just like most people would.  One thing I am is honest, and I believe the person in the video was.  I pride myself in being a good judge of character, and I don't see or feel deception when I watch him.

Like his camping companions who slept through the encounter, I am extremely jealous of him. I've almost lost my desire to prove anything, and just want to have a top quality visual experience like he did.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Like his camping companions who slept through the encounter, I am extremely jealous of him. I've almost lost my desire to prove anything, and just want to have a top quality visual experience like he did.

That would be the ultimate experience..., far better than the scared to death version for sure.

Interesting how he mentions having a physical and emotional reaction while recounting the story, which I've noticed in some other reports. He makes a compelling witness, very articulate and credible.

3 hours ago, Little Foot said:

That would be the ultimate experience..., far better than the scared to death version for sure.

Indeed. If it would have been me, the fact that he was outside the tent when he became aware of it would have been key.

One rainy, solo, canoe moose hunt, I got up one very dark night to take a leak. I felt my way out of the tent and stood in a very light, misty rain doing my business, just like the guy in this sasquatch report. Then, directly in front of me at what I thought was within @ 50 yards, came the most agonizing cry I'd ever heard in my life. Buddy, I'm telling you, it stopped the flow of my business like the slam of a camlock valve. I stood there like a statue for about a minute or so listening for whatever came next, afraid to make the slightest sound myself.

Nothing.

Eventually the flow returned, and I finished my business. After a few more moments, I just figured that whatever it was, if it wanted me, there wasn't much I could do about it without my gun in my hand, so I felt my way back into the tent, got the 44 in my hand, and crawled back in my bag. It took a while to get back to sleep, but I did.

I heard it again @ 10 am the next day, and it sounded like it came from the other side of the lake where I hunt with a moose call. After a while, I realized what it was; a yearling moose being run off by its mother, who was ready to mate, and it was crying. 

I've always been afraid of hearing a bear outside my tent..........but I've never had a close encounter with one when I've been all zipped up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1