Compelling Eyewitness Report

dopelyrics

Compelling reports like this one is one of the reasons keeps me interested in the subject. 

I find it amazing honest  reputable people proclaim encounters with the creature. 

And of course the exceptionally superb 

Patterson film. 

14 hours ago, MindSquatch said:

It's just like that Bigfoot researcher Bear who has posted here some time ago, and have a good idea why he doesn't post here anymore. He mentioned on a show that one of his friends captured what is believe to be a Dogman or something, but he doesn't have permission to show them. What is the problem if I or him can mention that we seen some photos that our friends showed us. Why are you making a big deal out of this. Maybe I should have some good sense not to post here either anymore.

From whom does bear does not have permission to post those pictures from? From the creatures them selves or from a witness ? It is not that I am trying to make a big deal out of this. It's that some of the things that you have posted has lead me to question you. I have been up close to these creatures and yes it freaked me out and yet it was exciting. You cannot accept all of us or myself to accept what you have to offer just like what I have posted. But this does give a reason for one to no longer post on this forum either. You have a lot to offer in your skills on researching and yes I have learned from you as well as from anyone else who has posted on this forum. We are all different in this journey on finding the truth about these creatures. I do not want you to think that I am attacking you since I am not. I am only questioning some of your statements. Believe me when I say that I sure as heck know what it's like to go through a gauntlet of questions. This forum has calm down from when it once was. We all do not have the answers but we are all learning. It is all a process that has to all come together. I look forward for when one does get found dead and not get shot. But from my point of view one does need to be brought down. That will be a hard choice for the person who has to do the deed.    

@ShadowBorn

Been wanting to say this for awhile: the enter, or return key, would be super helpful for folks trying to read your posts.

Try and break up the points/thoughts if you can.

• Upvote 1

Will do my best. My apologies .

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2019 at 1:03 PM, Huntster said:

........One rainy, solo, canoe moose hunt, I got up one very dark night to take a leak. I felt my way out of the tent and stood in a very light, misty rain doing my business, just like the guy in this sasquatch report. Then, directly in front of me at what I thought was within @ 50 yards, came the most agonizing cry I'd ever heard in my life. Buddy, I'm telling you, it stopped the flow of my business like the slam of a camlock valve. I stood there like a statue for about a minute or so listening for whatever came next, afraid to make the slightest sound myself.........

Imagine hearing this on a dark night from inside your sleeping bag in a tent:

It certainly sounds very cat-like, but without actually seeing them in this video, the imagination could run wild, no?

• 3 months later...

I finally got this report into the SSR database.

See also: http://bigfootsongs.blogspot.com/2013_10_01_archive.html

See also: https://cryptomundo.com/bigfoot-report/recent-sierra-nevada-mountains-sasquatch-sighting/ <note that I get a malwarebytes warning

See also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CD2phSKCZA <original video that started this thread

ssr-marker.png

SSRID:              8535
Report Score:       7
Sighting Date:      09/19/2013
Sighting Time:      23:30
Moonphase:          (Full)
Duration (mm:ss):   01:00
Season:             2 - Summer (Jun 20 - Sep 19)
State:              CA
County:             Inyo
Latitude:           36.484380
Longitude:          -118.215120
Altitude:           11081.00 ft
BFRO Class:         A - Class A
Sighting Type:      S - Single Creature
Witness:            1 - Single, no evidence
Witness Activity:   C - Camping
Witness Gender:     Male
Witness Age:        0
Witness Feeling:    1 - Excited