Oegon Mountain Man

SWWASAS

SWWASAS

I have been contacted by someone who knows about my research who knows a literal mountain man in North West Oregon.    The so called mountain man goes into a remote area and communicates with a group of bigfoot.     The person who contacted me has gone with the guy but the BF refused to approach them.    That is typical reported behavior by habituators.     BF do not trust strangers.      I have requested direct contact with the mountain man but as of yet have not heard anything back.   When I do I will report it.    What was interesting is that the mountain man claims to be able to talk to the BF.     Could all be someone with delusions or could be the real deal.    I do not know at this point and will try to establish direct contact.       

• 3 weeks later...
NatFoot
On 2/10/2019 at 1:58 PM, SWWASAS said:

I have been contacted by someone who knows about my research who knows a literal mountain man in North West Oregon.    The so called mountain man goes into a remote area and communicates with a group of bigfoot.     The person who contacted me has gone with the guy but the BF refused to approach them.    That is typical reported behavior by habituators.     BF do not trust strangers.      I have requested direct contact with the mountain man but as of yet have not heard anything back.   When I do I will report it.    What was interesting is that the mountain man claims to be able to talk to the BF.     Could all be someone with delusions or could be the real deal.    I do not know at this point and will try to establish direct contact.       

Any updates? Feel that because you posted this here, there's not a lot of traffic.